Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

songs in que.

songs in que.

Can't remove songs in que.

Anyone know how to delete them?

2 Replies

Hello there and welcome to the community,

Songs go in queue when you right click on it and select > add to queue

Once in the queue : songs are removed from the queue when you right click on it and select > Remove from queue

Don't be confused : The songs in the section NEXT TRACKS are not queued yet. Songs go in this section when you start to play any playlist or album. They stay there until you start a new playlist or album. They are not removable BUT you can right click on it and Add to queue

Songs in the section QUEUED TRACKS will always have priority to play.

SoundofusSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

After update next tracs / current tracks has got annoying features. If you have n songs  (for example 2) in que, quit spotify, start spotify. Spotify offers 1st next track or something to play despite the que you have in quit. Next track is the last in que (n-1) and the first is deleted. Also if you don't like to play that 1st next track and click the only song in que, Spotify scrobbles the song in Last FM, that not played / played 15ms.

Another situation is random start / start after update: no tracks anywhere. No que, no next tracks. You have to play list or album. After that que pops up that you had before quit. It should be precisely situation before quit or clear. Random is not good.

Suggested posts