Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing Coldplay Song

Missing Coldplay Song

Hello Spotify. I've been a big fan of you and been using you for almost 2 years now. I am also one of the biggest Coldplay fans in the world. Here is my problem. This does not do with any new coldplay songs but much older. Coldplay has a song called "Proof" which was on their Speed of Sound single (nothing else). Here's the weird part. You have the Speed of Sound single on spotify along with the 3ed song on the album "Things I Don't Understand". But "Proof is missing from this album. I was just wondering what happen, if it was a dispute or a glitch or just a mislook. I very appreciate you looking into the matter as it is one of my favorite Coldplay songs. Otherwise I will have to use other means of listening to that song. I understand your busy people and it is not of full importance to you. But I hope you take my request of just looking into it. Thank you for taking the time to read this message

2 Replies

Hey there. Thanks for question.

Not all songs are available for streaming.

ya I understand that. But why wouldn't it if they had 2 songs from the same single. I just want to know that.

Suggested posts