Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sonos] Logging in

Solved!

[Sonos] Logging in

Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password. 

However, users that login with their Facebook details will need to retrieve a username and create a device password.

With this username (a series of digits) and password, Facebook users can login to their partner devices (Sonos, Squeezebox, Onkyo, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo system). 

473 Replies

Hmm - maybe the app hasn't become available in your country yet? In any case, I believe it might be worthwhile contact Sonos - they might be able to direct you towards the correct application.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi David,

sonos germany is naming Spotify and in their instructions it is mentioned like in the english version.

I contacted SONOS team for that issue.

Thanks

Kijek

I try to follow your link, but cannot find anything about device password.

Hello,

sonos find the problem! Uner sonos.com in my profil stands AS instead of DE (for Germany) - I never thought, that the data in my Sonos Account unt´der sonos.com influence my sonos system at home.

created my account on facebook and sonos will not let me login thru facebook. how do i obtain a spotify account username and password??

gxsanto - I've just moved your post to this more relevant thread. Please see my original post here with instructions on retrieving your device username and password. 

kijek - Glad to hear you were able to sort that out. Have you now been able to log in and use your Sonos?

bentgjendem- You won't need a new username/ password since you didn't join via Facebook.

You can log into your Sonos with your original "bentgjendem" username and Spotifiy password. 

I have logged in with FB went to right page and claimed for the email . I now wait since 4 days for the email. I am a paying customer and it seems a bit strange tom wait 48 hours and still nothing happens. What should i do next???

Krishome - One of our advisors might be able to help you getting a Device Password. Send an email to our contact form, by scrolling up to the top of the page, selecting "About Us" and "Contact Form". They'll need to request some security details, but they should be able to get a device password to you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

same problem here. I can't login to Spotify through my Sonos System. I have set a Device Password and logging in through my Computer and my Device Password works but Spotify Server refuses my Login Information when acessing through Sonos. My case number: 386737 Please help

Hey Johnny, sorry to hear you're having problems logging into your Sonos.

I'll follow up your case and try to help you directly by email.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

@Richard wrote:
Hey Johnny, sorry to hear you're having problems logging into your Sonos.

I'll follow up your case and try to help you directly by email.
Thank you Richard. Any help is appreciated.

Tried again and it's still not working.

Ok, we'll look into this for you and respond by email. We'll get back to you asap.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

@Richard wrote:
Ok, we'll look into this for you and respond by email. We'll get back to you asap.

Richard any updates?

Marked as solution

JohnnyFJohnsson - I've just got back to you. Hopefully it should sort it for you.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

@Sam wrote:
JohnnyFJohnsson - I've just got back to you. Hopefully it should sort it for you.
Thank you Sam. I have changed my device password to a password without special characters ( I dont know if that was it) but it works now.

I'm having this problem too.  How long does it normally take?  This is the internet age!

Can you fix this for me too?

arkboynko - Have you created a device password at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I've clicked the link to create one, but have not received an email yet.  From the other posts on this thread it seems that this process is taking too long.

Suggested posts