Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify for Blackberry Bold 9700

Spotify for Blackberry Bold 9700

Hello fellow Spotify users, 

I had a huge problem with Spotify recently and I thought i might let the Community know so somebody might have tip or elsewhat for handling the issue.

Having removed the Spotify App from my BB Bold 9700, I wasn't able to reinstall it using the App World. Even other download links, such as Softonic didn't work any more. I had to fully reinstall the devices software forcing me to delete every data and app having been installed before. If course I backed up the relevant data before but after having restarted the device and having downloaded the App World once more, I still couldn't find Spotify there. I searched for the Spotify software for Bold 9700 on google and there is indeed a link to the exact software in the App World I downloaded and used before. Unfortunately App World told me the software isn't available for my device. Trying the Softonic link I had seen before I was finally able to reinstall the software!

Why the hell is the Spotify app no more available for Bold 9700 even though it was available before???  and is still working nicely on the device now!

Kind regards

Jakob Fischer

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

According to the Spotify BlackBerry World page the 9700 is supported, so I am not sure why it won't let you download it. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts