Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Symbian] I cannot get my playlists

Solved!

[Symbian] I cannot get my playlists

After the first login, after a clean install, I do not receive any playlists although the phone indicates that he is getting the inital playlists. After a while , 10 seconds or so, the app closes by itself. After that, until I clear the cache, the phone is offline after a login.

I've tried this several times ( Derinstall, reinstall, clear cache, delete spotify folderss) but without success. Can anybody help please. A premium account without the possibility of syncing the mobile device is rather useless. Device in question is a Nokia N8 with the Belle update.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem solved.

I did a factory reset with *#7370#, this put the phone in his original state. Be aware that the internal storage will be formated.

Then I've installed spotify, created a new device password and everything works now.

Hope this will help some of you.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

That is exactly what it does. it put your device in the originally out of the box state.

The code I've used is typically for Nokia devices.

Hope this helps you out.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Problem solved.

I did a factory reset with *#7370#, this put the phone in his original state. Be aware that the internal storage will be formated.

Then I've installed spotify, created a new device password and everything works now.

Hope this will help some of you.

I am having the same problem (playlists not showing up on my smartphone) - though I have a blackberry. 

I don't understand what you mean by a factory reset with *#7370#.....

Do you mean a reset where you wipe all your data and apps from your phone?

Just want to check that this is what you did - it's a big hassle to reinstall all my apps, so I don't want to do it unless it will solve my spotify problem.

My playlists worked fine for several months - them just disappeared. Super irritating.

Thanks for sharing you info/ experience.

Marked as solution

That is exactly what it does. it put your device in the originally out of the box state.

The code I've used is typically for Nokia devices.

Hope this helps you out.

And, for no obvious reason, all my playlists are now back on my blackberry bold. 

I'm grateful. But confused. (sigh)

Suggested posts