Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP8] Nokia Lumia 810 Issues

[WP8] Nokia Lumia 810 Issues

I have the following issues with the app in no particular order of importance:

1. When in the now playing menu sometimes when you skip to the next song the cover art and song name will not match the song that is playing. Similarly in the menu is displayed when you press the volume control
  2. When skipping songs in the volume control menu the menu will disappear sometimes. Also this menu should persist for a longer duration, not sure if this is a setting that you have control over.
  3. When skipping songs playback will stop if you go too quickly.
  4. Playlists cannot be sorted by any criteria
  5. Search does not work
  6. App freezes sometimes when you skip songs and needs to be restarted.
  7. Some songs will not download and cannot be played in offline mode.
  8. The cover art that is displayed for the next song in queue is incorrect most of the time.

These minor issues add up to make the user experience a frustration ordeal and forces the user to only use the app without any interaction at all. I love Spotify as a service, I just wish WP8 support was more than an after thought. As the app came out recently this is only slightly tolerable.

Regards

1 Reply

Im currently experiencing these issues on my nokia lumia 820 aswel. it was working fine to begin with but now search doesnt work along with the other issues as listed previously. Whats the fix. Somebody in the technical help spotify staffing got any input on this?

Suggested posts