Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows Phone 8 and roaming - offline

Windows Phone 8 and roaming - offline

Hello everyone, I have just recently switched my mobile subscription to a company that is an MVNO (mobile operator without their own network) so I am roaming in on another network.

After I made this switch, I am unable to connect to Spotify through my Spotify subscription unless I am connected via Wifi. When I am outside, I can't connect through Spotify and can't listen to anything except what I have made available offline in the app.

I have tried to uninstall the app and reinstall it but nothing happens. I can't even log into the app unless I am conenct via Wifi.

The device I am using is Nokia Lumia 1020, running on Windows Phone 8, Amber-update.

Everything was working right before I made the switch in my mobile subscription. Any ideas, thoughts or help would be greatly apprecitated!

1 Reply

I have opened this as a bug with the Spotify team here on the community for further investigation. 

If you could add your details to the bugs topic that would be greatly appreciated!

I am going to lock this topic so we can keep all reports going to the same place.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts