Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add a playlist to another playlist

Hi there I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?

• Composer
  • Hi there    I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?
  • ShatteredPhantom
  • Visitor
  • 23 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify starts by itself on my Yamaha receiver. HELP!

On my Yamaha RX-V6A receiver, Spotify randomly starts playing by itself. I'll be watching TV or playing my PS5 and all of a sudden the input changes itself to Spotify and it's playing classical type music that I NEVER listen to. There's NO other devi...

• Visitor
  • On my Yamaha RX-V6A receiver, Spotify randomly starts playing by itself. I'll be watching TV or playing my PS5 and all of a sudden the input changes itself to Spotify and it's playing classical type ...
  • Frank451
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution After a advertisement, the app stops playing anything, and I have to close the app.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Xiaomi Poco x3 pro, tv samsung QN50Q60TAG)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueAfter an advertisement the app stop working. I have to close and open again, but in the next advertisement stops again. I already r...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Xiaomi Poco x3 pro, tv samsung QN50Q60TAG) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue After an advertisement the app stop working. I hav...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV multi device blurred image

I’d like to play Spotify on all my Amazon echo devices along with my fire TV, and have the clear image displayed on the currently listening screen. It shows it normally when only played on the tv, but the image is blurred when playing on multiple dev...

• Visitor
  • I’d like to play Spotify on all my Amazon echo devices along with my fire TV, and have the clear image displayed on the currently listening screen. It shows it normally when only played on the tv, bu...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Changed songs in “Radio”

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 13 and Sonos)Operating System(iOS 16.1.1) My Question or IssueI use the feature “Radio”, but it automatically changes the song’s playing all the time (one song comes on and after 5-10 seconds it changes to anothe...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 13 and Sonos) Operating System (iOS 16.1.1)   My Question or Issue I use the feature “Radio”, but it automatically changes the song’s playing...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect stopped working on my receiver Pioneer VSX-930

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePioneer VSX-930Operating System.. My Question or IssueI have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ago it just stopped working.I can still select my receiver from spotify conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Pioneer VSX-930 Operating System ..   My Question or Issue I have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ...
  • miney013
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Allow dedicated sidebar link to library albums

In the previous iteration of homepage/sidebar, playlists were always shown, but there was also a dedicated link to the library, and if you kept albums chosen by default, albums would pop up instantly. The new update has added two unneeded steps to sw...

• In the previous iteration of homepage/sidebar, playlists were always shown, but there was also a dedicated link to the library, and if you kept albums chosen by default, albums would pop up instantly...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player STILL BROKEN - Stops after some seconds, skips tracks, DRM on...

Hello would someone kindly finally start working on a real fix for the Web Player not working on LibreWolf?!The playback is just stopping after some seconds and it is also skipping tracks.Was working fine once! Signing out of all devices did not fix ...

• Regular
  • Hello   would someone kindly finally start working on a real fix for the Web Player not working on LibreWolf?! The playback is just stopping after some seconds and it is also skipping track...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect issues with wiim mini - app goes berzerk, no sound

Plan PremiumCountry USA Device Pixel 6A and Windows 10 Dell PCOperating System Android 13 and Windows 10 When I select a wiim speaker in the app, the app goes berserk and changes the music selection several times in rapid succession. It settles on a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Pixel 6A and Windows 10 Dell PC Operating System Android 13 and Windows 10   When I select a wiim speaker in the app, the app goes ber...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BRING BACK THE LYRICS!

MOBILE APP IS NO LONGER SHOWING THE LYRICS AND SHOWING ARTIST ADS INSTEAD. PLEASE BRING BACK THE LYRIC DISPLAY OPTION!

• Visitor
  • MOBILE APP IS NO LONGER SHOWING THE LYRICS AND SHOWING ARTIST ADS INSTEAD. PLEASE BRING BACK THE LYRIC DISPLAY OPTION!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Nissan Connect Display Restarting

Hello, I recently purchased a 2020 Nissan Versa and I'm having a strange issue when I connect my Spotify to Nissan Connect's bluetooth. When my phone is connected, if I skip enough songs (at least 4-5), the Nissan Connect display will restart. The di...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I recently purchased a 2020 Nissan Versa and I'm having a strange issue when I connect my Spotify to Nissan Connect's bluetooth. When my phone is connected, if I skip enough songs (...
  • BelowZero70
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mobile
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Samsung TV AU8000 Playlists/Albums stop playing after 3 songs

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSamsung Smart TV AU8000 43” (Model code UN43AU8000FXZA)Operating SystemSoftware version 1506 (T-KSU2EAKUC-1506.0, BT-S)Spotify App Version2.1.3 My Question or IssueI bought a Samsung AU8000 TV in May, installed the Spotify Sma...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Samsung Smart TV AU8000 43” (Model code UN43AU8000FXZA) Operating System Software version 1506 (T-KSU2EAKUC-1506.0, BT-S) Spotify App Version 2.1.3   My Q...
  • OscarDC
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
    TV
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Il profilo non compare nella barra ricerca

Recentemente abbiamo creato un profilo utente per l'aggregazione di contenuti tramite playlist con il piano free, ma questo profilo (come i podcast e le playlist ad esso legate) non compaiono tramite la ricerca nella barra search. È dovuto alla recen...

• Recentemente abbiamo creato un profilo utente per l'aggregazione di contenuti tramite playlist con il piano free, ma questo profilo (come i podcast e le playlist ad esso legate) non compaiono tramite...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist with Same Name

Hi, i'm italian and not speak english very well. I have a problem with distribution my songs. I use tunecore and my songs are associated to other artis with same name. The problem is of tunecore or spotify? There is a digital distribution with the po...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, i'm italian and not speak english very well. I have a problem with distribution my songs. I use tunecore and my songs are associated to other artis with same name. The problem is of tunec...
  • johnnekromoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs keep repeating

Hi, I've noticed in the last couple of days that for some reason when listening to my saved songs, whenever I go past a certain track the it automatically goes back to the beginning of my saved songs. The problem is that I have way more songs in my s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've noticed in the last couple of days that for some reason when listening to my saved songs, whenever I go past a certain track the it automatically goes back to the beginning of my saved songs...
  • rivkacubine
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Heardle stopped working when you bought it

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceAnyOperating SystemAny My Question or IssueHeardle.app used to work and I played it every day. Now you bought it and it doesn't work in Sweden any more

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden  Device Any Operating System Any   My Question or Issue Heardle.app used to work and I played it every day. Now you bought it and it doesn't work in Sw...
  • __rushb
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

How to hide followers

Hi! I have a problem. As you can see in subject, I'm looking how to hide ONLY followers section in my profile. I don't want to do my profile completely prive, I still want to share what I'm listening to right now to my friend, but I don't wanna show ...

dejmian.JPG dominik.jpg both.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • ...ou can can see "Dejmian" has FOLLOWERS section on his profile               And "Dominik" has only PUBLIC PLAYLIST, and FOLLOWERS section....
  • ParentalControl
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 19 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 19 likes