Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution presale code

I need help accessing a presale code for Gregory Alan Isakov in Kansas City on September 29. I'm in the waiting room but never received a code.

• Visitor
  • I need help accessing a presale code for Gregory Alan Isakov in Kansas City on September 29. I'm in the waiting room but never received a code.
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution when logged in spotify can't find a podcast which should be available

When i want to open this podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/4j2PDeDcI7VHYAFoPVZZqvthere's always an exception message shown regardless if i use the webplayer, the android app or the windows application when im logged in. If I use a private Tab wi...

• Casual Listener
  • When i want to open this podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/4j2PDeDcI7VHYAFoPVZZqv there's always an exception message shown regardless if i use the webplayer, the android app or the windows a...
  • Lyubka
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

(Xbox) something went wrong

Every time I click on a song that’s not in my playlist it says something went wrong, I’ve tried restarting it,logging out and back in I even deleted it and reinstalled but nothing works.

• Visitor
  • Every time I click on a song that’s not in my playlist it says something went wrong, I’ve tried restarting it,logging out and back in I even deleted it and reinstalled but nothing works.
  • dakotagrace1
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts playing in random order

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceBoth Moto G7 Optimo Maxx and Asus laptopOperating SystemBoth Andriod 10 and Windows 10 My IssueOn both the desktop app and my phone app my podcast queue is not working right. When I play an episode from oldest to newest it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Both Moto G7 Optimo Maxx and Asus laptop Operating System Both Andriod 10 and Windows 10   My Issue On both the desktop app and my phone app my podcast ...
  • Benjamenadict
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution se cobro de mi tarjeta pero sigo con spotify free

Revise el estado de mi cuenta y valido un cobro de spotify del dia 13 de abril, sin embargo al ingresar no cuento con premiun, solo tengo el free.

• Visitor
  • Revise el estado de mi cuenta y valido un cobro de spotify del dia 13 de abril, sin embargo al ingresar no cuento con premiun, solo tengo el free.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TV app not connecting

It shows Error Code: -21::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGEDAll devices on same wifi. Spotify fine on phones & iPad. Deleting & reloading app didn’t help. Has worked on our TV for over a year.

• Visitor
  • It shows Error Code: -21::ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED All devices on same wifi. Spotify fine on phones & iPad. Deleting & reloading app didn’t help. Has worked on our TV for over a year.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on roku freezes

Since adding video support for roku specifically when watching Joe Rogan, the app consistently freezes after a few minutes in at which point you eventually crash back to the home screen. Others have reported this on the roku support forums. Eventuall...

• Regular
  • Since adding video support for roku specifically when watching Joe Rogan, the app consistently freezes after a few minutes in at which point you eventually crash back to the home screen. Others have ...
  • Lucius3
  • Regular
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Certain mixes changing type?

I used to be able to skip through 2 certain app made mixes an unlimited amount of times and I was able to pick what I wanted to listen to then I checked tonight and they are set on shuffle and 6 skips

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to skip through 2 certain app made mixes an unlimited amount of times and I was able to pick what I wanted to listen to then I checked tonight and they are set on shuffle and 6 skips
  • YYK16
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Screensaver broken in WebOS app (LG OLED Smart TV CX)

The newest update of Spotify WebOS app on in LG OLED Smart TV CX does not go into screensaver mode (the general LG screensaver with "fireworks") any more.PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceLG OLED Smart TV 48CXOperating SystemWebOS 5.3.0-19 My Question o...

• The newest update of Spotify WebOS app on in LG OLED Smart TV CX does not go into screensaver mode (the general LG screensaver with "fireworks") any more. Plan Premium Country Finland Devic...
  • FlyingV77
  • Casual Listener
  • 82 replies
  • 21 likes
  • TV
  • 82 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Mark podcasts as played automatically after certain period

To be able to have only latest episodes in ‘your episodes ‘ section, I would like to have an option to mark episode as played automatically after a certain period of time. So that older downloaded episodes will be replaced by new ones automatically.

• Visitor
  • To be able to have only  latest episodes in ‘your episodes ‘ section,  I would like to have an option to mark episode as played automatically after a certain period of time. So that older d...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! to all who can answer

Hello, maybe I got lost in the translation, answer: is it possible to stream the same Spotify over the same wifi on several devices at the same time, for example: Google assistant and Hama tuner with Spotify connect function?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, maybe I got lost in the translation, answer: is it possible to stream the same Spotify over the same wifi on several devices at the same time, for example: Google assistant and Hama tuner with...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Unable to update or to find in store application for WebOS

For some reason I'm not able to update or even to find the application in content store. All other app versions work as usual (desktop, phone, browser), my region is still available for payments and streaming. Help please, maybe someone knows which c...

• Regular
  • For some reason I'm not able to update or even to find the application in content store. All other app versions work as usual (desktop, phone, browser), my region is still available for payments and ...
  • LiomDJ
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    TV
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa devices have disappeared from Spotify

PlanPremium DuoCountry UK DeviceSamsung A71, Samsung A12Operating SystemAndroid I recently upgraded my single Premium account to a Duo Premium account with my son (previously on a free account). Soon after the account changed over, all our Alexa devi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country UK   Device Samsung A71, Samsung A12 Operating System Android   I recently upgraded my single Premium account to a Duo Premium account with my son (previou...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Add to most recent playlist

There should be an add to recent playlist button. When making a playlist, you shouldn't have to scroll through the entire list of playlists to find the one you are making (ease of use). It would allow you to carry on searching songs and be able to ad...

• Music Fan
  • There should be an add to recent playlist button. When making a playlist, you shouldn't have to scroll through the entire list of playlists to find the one you are making (ease of use). It would allo...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcasts

A few months ago I listened to a few random podcasts to see if I liked them. I didn’t and have now moved on but Spotify keeps putting the new episodes of the podcasts on my home page. How can I stop it?

• Casual Listener
  • A few months ago I listened to a few random podcasts to see if I liked them. I didn’t and have now moved on  but Spotify keeps putting the new episodes of the podcasts on my home page. How can I...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Echo Dots missing in Spotify in app Cast To Device for under family accounts

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSDeviceweb, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Galaxy 10, iPhone 8, Echo Dot 2, Echo Dot 3, Echo ShowOperating SystemiOS 10, Android , Windows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify Family Primary account: Spotify-AAmazon Alexa linked for vo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country US Device web, Samsung Galaxy 9, Samsung Galaxy 10, iPhone 8, Echo Dot 2, Echo Dot 3, Echo Show Operating System iOS 10, Android , Windows 10   My Question o...
  • trumpet78
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution video podcast are downloaded as audio only

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung galaxy A-33, PCOperating SystemAndroid , Windows 10 My Question or IssueOn my first day using the app on the phone, I could watch Drew Afualo's podcast with video, but after downloading and deleting it, there is...

• Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung galaxy A-33, PC Operating System Android , Windows 10   My Question or Issue On my first day using the app on the phone, I could watch Drew ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong translation in Desktop App

PlanFreeCountryMalaysiaDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueI found several untranslated and wrongly translated in Malay language. Where can I report this?

• Plan Free Country Malaysia Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue I found several untranslated and wrongly translated in Malay language. Where can I report this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist limit

It's really troubling me the fact that i reached the limit of songs i can add in one playlist, because i only use one playlist that i put literally all of the songs i listen to in it and now at 623 hours long I've discovered that playlists have a lim...

• It's really troubling me the fact that i reached the limit of songs i can add in one playlist, because i only use one playlist that i put literally all of the songs i listen to in it and now at 623 h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes