Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I change the layout on my Mac screen to get rid of Made For panel?

I just restarted my computer and my Spotify homepage has changed. I have 3 main panels: Your Library, Made For and Now Playing. I have no use for Made For - and it is huge - how can I get rid of it?

• Visitor
  • I just restarted my computer and my Spotify homepage has changed. I have 3 main panels: Your Library, Made For and Now Playing. I have no use for Made For - and it is huge - how can I get rid of it?
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I went to the spotify website and purchase audiobook but not in app

Wanted to listen to a audiobook but saw I had to go to the website and log in to get it even though it was free. I can play it through the website but it's not showing up in the app. It still has a lock symbol on the book in my app even after getting...

• Visitor
  • Wanted to listen to a audiobook but saw I had to go to the website and log in to get it even though it was free. I can play it through the website but it's not showing up in the app. It still has a l...
  • Jeffp083
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution One plus Nord CE3 4 mois de Spotify premium

J'ai reçu mon nouveau téléphone One Plus Nord CE3 il y a peu et en fouillant les paramètres pour m'habituer,j'ai découvert que Red Cable club un service de One Plus offre 4 mois de Spotify premium après création de compte,mais le page affiche une err...

• J'ai reçu mon nouveau téléphone One Plus Nord CE3 il y a peu et en fouillant les paramètres pour m'habituer,j'ai découvert que Red Cable club un service de One Plus offre 4 mois de Spotify premium ap...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you stop adding white noise to my music recommendations please?

I use white noise for sleeping purposes, but then it started to fill up my discovery weekly playlist and other music recommendations. It is really not necessary. Would you be able to tag white noise as functional audio and stop adding it to music rec...

• I use white noise for sleeping purposes, but then it started to fill up my discovery weekly playlist and other music recommendations. It is really not necessary. Would you be able to tag white noise ...
  • francis3181
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobooks Broken

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 14Operating SystemiOS 17.2 My Question or IssueOvernight from 1/17-1/18 a vast majority of audiobooks have become corrupted, where it used to list out "Chapter 1: xyz" it now just says Track 1, Track 2, etc. These Tr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 14 Operating System iOS 17.2   My Question or Issue Overnight from 1/17-1/18 a vast majority of audiobooks have become corrupted, where it used t...
  • ahmednawar
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not playing on external devices

Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Home Max Operating System iOS 15.1.1, MacOS 12.01 My Question or Issue Spotify podcasts stopped working on Google Home connected speakers. 1. ...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Australia Device iPhone 12 Pro, MacBook Pro, Google Nest Hub, Google Nest Mini, Google Home Max Operating System iOS 15.1.1, MacOS 12.01   My Question or I...
  • Dmpfanboy
  • Visitor
  • 151 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 151 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution How to link a new released song to correct artist profile?

I re-uploaded my song thru a different aggregator, but it was linked to a different artist profile. How can I link it to my correct artist profile? Song Link:

• I re-uploaded my song thru a different aggregator, but it was linked to a different artist profile. How can I link it to my correct artist profile? Song Link: <iframe style="border-radius:12...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Chromecast Spotify app is stuck on the "Who's listening page".

I can't move past the Who's listening page on Chromecast. I've tried restarting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out and logging back in, logging in through my phone, uninstalling the app on my phone, etc.

• Visitor
  • I can't move past the Who's listening page on Chromecast. I've tried restarting the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, logging out and logging back in, logging in through my phone, uninstalling the ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Só consigo ouvir um álbum offline

Eu tenho atualmente 5 álbuns de músicas baixadas no meu celular pq eu ouso muita música quando n tô em casa, e já faz um tempo que percebi que só 1 álbum acessa offline, enquanto os outros eu aperto e fica apenas carregando e depois fala pra eu tenta...

• Visitor
  • Eu tenho atualmente 5 álbuns de músicas baixadas no meu celular pq eu ouso muita música quando n tô em casa, e já faz um tempo que percebi que só 1 álbum acessa offline, enquanto os outros eu aperto ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify podcasts are now available in Ukraine but there's no video

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUkraineDeviceAnyOperating SystemAnyMy Question or IssuePodcasts recently became available for Ukrainian users, but there seems to be no video. I wanted to watch Joe Rogan Experience which is your exclusive, and there is no way ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Ukraine Device Any Operating System Any My Question or Issue Podcasts recently became available for Ukrainian users, but there seems to be no video. I wanted to wa...
  • SergeFedorow
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution "Skip to previous" keyboard shortcut triggers the "back" option in Chrome

I mostly use the web player in Chrome; if I try to use the "skip to previous" keyboard shortcut, it also goes back one page in the tab history, which renders the shortcut pretty much unusable.

• I mostly use the web player in Chrome; if I try to use the "skip to previous" keyboard shortcut, it also goes back one page in the tab history, which renders the shortcut pretty much unusable.
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

I’m trying to change the photo on my playlist but when I click edit then try to click the “change image” button the button does nothing. This only started a week ago. The playlist is min and I’ve tried logging in and out. I also tried to “clear cache...

• I’m trying to change the photo on my playlist but when I click edit then try to click the “change image” button the button does nothing. This only started a week ago. The playlist is min and I’ve tri...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Request song lyrics

The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some songs I like without lyrics, and some artist with v...

• The lyrics addition is lovely but I’ve found many songs without lyrics or that say “couldn’t load lyrics” which is probably just on my end. But I listen to a lot of rock new and old and there’s some ...
  • silverado2k2
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Overlook/Don't count playlist

There are many playlist in spotify that are generated based on the songs you listen to, such as "Weekly Discoveries". The problem is that sometimes I listen to songs that are not usually the type of songs I listen to on a regular basis. For example d...

• Visitor
  • There are many playlist in spotify that are generated based on the songs you listen to, such as "Weekly Discoveries". The problem is that sometimes I listen to songs that are not usually the type of ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t unlock audiobooks

Hi, I can’t seem to unlock any audiobooks. There is no option to pay for them and I’ve tried on the web as well as the app. I’m in Australia and on a Duo plan if that makes a difference.

• Visitor
  • Hi, I can’t seem to unlock any audiobooks. There is no option to pay for them and I’ve tried on the web as well as the app. I’m in Australia and on a Duo plan if that makes a difference.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes