Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Pourquoi est ce que j'ai de la pub alors que j'ai un abonnement premium?

J'ai les pubis qui s'enclencher quand j'écoute des podcast ce qui n'était pas le cas avant. jai6un abonnement premium (tjr en cours j'ai verifié)

• Visitor
  • J'ai les pubis qui s'enclencher quand j'écoute des podcast ce qui n'était pas le cas avant. jai6un abonnement premium (tjr en cours j'ai verifié)
  • Grybou
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can’t I connect my Spotify to a website?

I’ve been trying to connect Spotify to a website, I agree to the terms and an error page keeps popping up, telling me to go to the help area. I have a premium account and payments are up to date.

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been trying to connect Spotify to a website, I agree to the terms and an error page keeps popping up, telling me to go to the help area. I have a premium account and payments are up to date.
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution On tracks with multiple artists, I should be able to click on any of the artists name

On tracks with multiple artists, I can't click on the secondary artists name.It still takes me to the main artist.Like for Eastside by Benny Blanco, Halsey and Khalid, there is no way to visit Halsey or Khalid's artist page, only Benny Blanco's.I can...

• Regular
  • On tracks with multiple artists, I can't click on the secondary artists name.It still takes me to the main artist.Like for Eastside by Benny Blanco, Halsey and Khalid, there is no way to visit Halsey...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution AI Djay not acknowledging me by name

Hello! I love this AI DJay feature. I have been using itsinceits release, and it was really cool! AI has honestly come so far since GPT'sdiscovery.I had a concern... My DJay won't recognize me by name, but it calls my sister by name as well. Is there...

• Hello!  I love this AI DJay feature. I have been using itsinceits release, and it was really cool! AI has honestly come so far since GPT'sdiscovery. I had a concern... My DJay won't recogn...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist radio is shuffled even when shuffle is turned off

PlanPremiumCountryEuropeDeviceSamsung Galaxy S9, Windows Desktop appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Even when shuffle is disabled, the artist radio plays in a shuffled order. What's strange is that when I start it again from the first...

spotify-shuffle.gif
  • Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country Europe Device Samsung Galaxy S9, Windows Desktop app Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Even when shuffle is disabled, the artist radio pla...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Keine Musik

Titell werden nur angespielt dann pausiert oder übersprungen alles ohne ton Sowohl über android und Apple Ansonsten laufen 4k videos ohne Probleme. Am Internet liegt es nicht.

• Visitor
  • Titell werden nur angespielt dann pausiert oder übersprungen alles ohne ton Sowohl über android und Apple Ansonsten laufen 4k videos ohne Probleme. Am Internet liegt es nicht.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue about the Spotify Community Website

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceSAMSUNG Galaxy S24Operating SystemONEUI 6.1, ANDROID 14 My Question or IssueWhenever I try to use the "SUGGEST AN IDEA" section of the Spotify Community Website, I always get this Error Message:

• Roadie
  • Plan Free Country USA Device SAMSUNG Galaxy S24 Operating System ONEUI 6.1, ANDROID 14   My Question or Issue Whenever I try to use the "SUGGEST AN IDEA" section of the Spotify Communi...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox playback stutters

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXbox Series X My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify on my Xbox Series X for a year now, and it always stutters exactly once for almost a second near the last half a minute of every song. I've tried reinstalling it, bu...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Xbox Series X   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify on my Xbox Series X for a year now, and it always stutters exactly once for almost a second n...
  • Cmtan24
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The songs in the playlist is not played

PlanFreeCountrySwitzerlandDeviceAll deviceOperating SystemAll My Question or IssueI go to this playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DRMdH0ChGoLjpUy5u2ytGBut when i try to listen it by pressing the green play button another random stufff is pl...

Capture.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Switzerland Device All device Operating System All   My Question or Issue I go to this playlist:  https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DRMdH0ChGoLjpUy5u2ytG ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding an artist "team" to Spotify for Artists

I have a new release (classical) on Spotify. The artist goes up to 1989 and has no social media account. How am I meant to add this artist into my label roster ?

• Visitor
  • I have a new release (classical) on Spotify. The artist goes up to 1989 and has no social media account. How am I meant to add this artist into my label roster ?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Wearables & Other Product Feature Requests

As a daily user of Spotify, Pandora, Sound Cloud, and YouTube I would like to see the following items added to the product backlog at Spotify. I sat down to type out a few software features suggestions today for you guys and just kept adding to it. O...

• Visitor
  • ...o the “Recently Played” menu Easier access to (less clicks) playlists, shared playlists, public playlists More intuitive radio UI   Marketing: Premium logos (like LinkedIn Premium l...
  • Ancomp
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborator cannot add songs to playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceDell Vostro 3400/Samsung Galaxy S10eOperating SystemLinux Mint 21.1/Android 12 My Question or IssueI am trying to create a collaborative playlist with a friend.I have tried copying the collaborator link from both my laptop (...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Dell Vostro 3400/Samsung Galaxy S10e Operating System Linux Mint 21.1/Android 12   My Question or Issue I am trying to create a collaborative playlist wi...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution repeating the same ads over and over driving me crazy

i get ads every 10 minutes because i dont have a subscription.. i get the same kevin hart chase bank ads every time. in an 8 hour day i hear it about 50 times a day.. i believe in business there is a point of diminishing return. why does the same ad ...

• i get ads every 10 minutes because i dont have a subscription.. i get the same kevin hart chase bank ads every time. in an 8 hour day i hear it about 50 times a day.. i believe in business there is ...
  • Maria
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Massive space between lyrics when shared

Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i hope this does not go to the final version of the ap...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently whenever i share lyrics on an Android device the space between lines in the lyrics is bigger than before and it takes too much space in the screen. I know this is a temporary feature but i h...
  • anoceansoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 43 replies
  • 13 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 13 likes

Search ikon

Can you add a searh ikon in your own playlist so that you can find a song or an artist in your personal playlist

• Visitor
  • Can you add a searh ikon in your own playlist so that you can find a song or an artist in your personal playlist 
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts not working.

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI really like listening to podcasts. But when I use the sleep timer, after I wake up, I can't play or listen to that specific...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I really like listening to podcasts. But when I u...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I never want to see *any* playlists on my home screen

In my home screen a few months ago there used to be suggested albums (old and new) and new releases. This was absolute gold to me, and Spotify's best feature by far, the algorithm has lead me to so much good new music. This has now disappeared and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • In my home screen a few months ago there used to be suggested albums (old and new) and new releases. This was absolute gold to me, and Spotify's best feature by far, the algorithm has lead me to so m...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with HEOS and Alexa...device offline

Dear All, I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet.I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (so Yamaha is not yet an option either). But this is changing.Wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear All,   I know this has been discussed a few times, but it would appear that this bug is literally being held quiet. I love Spotify (so Amazon is not yet an option), and I love my HEOS (s...
  • alturner
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes