Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No descarga las canciones de TuneFab

Hola a todos, tengo instalado en mi notebook HP el aplicativo Tune Fab Spotify Music Converter, el cual me permite descargar música de Spotify, el actual problema es que no me permite descargar o convertir las canciones y quisiera saber qué puedo hac...

• Visitor
  • Hola a todos, tengo instalado en mi notebook HP el aplicativo Tune Fab Spotify Music Converter, el cual me permite descargar música de Spotify, el actual problema es que no me permite descargar o con...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add "hide this song" in spotify lock screen widget

The button "hide this song" was available in previous app versions in the Spotify lock screen widget.Now it is only possible to hide a song after unlocking the phone.To avoid accidentally use of this option, it would be nice if users can decide/choos...

• The button "hide this song" was available in previous app versions in the Spotify lock screen widget. Now it is only possible to hide a song after unlocking the phone. To avoid accidentally use of ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help. My albums are stuck within my liked songs playlist.

On my PS4 I’ll hover over my liked playlist so I can see my songs but all it shows are my ALBUMS. My liked songs aren’t there it just shows my albums within my liked songs please help.

• Visitor
  • On my PS4 I’ll hover over my liked playlist so I can see my songs but all it shows are my ALBUMS. My liked songs aren’t there it just shows my albums within my liked songs please help.
  • BrokeRapper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution KEF LS50 Wireless 2 drops audio

Hi I just got KEF LS50 Wireless 2 speakers that support Spotify. The problem is that there is almost always audio drop at the end of the tracks. So in last 20 seconds of any track audio will drop couple of times and after that it will continue to pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I just got KEF LS50 Wireless 2 speakers that support Spotify. The problem is that there is almost always audio drop at the end of the tracks. So in last 20 seconds of any track audio will drop cou...
  • BigMozzaNZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player skips songs and goes straight to ads

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceChromebookOperating SystemWindows OS My Question or IssueI use Spotify Web Player. I've used it for a year or two on this device without any difficulty at all. However, about 4-5 months ago it stopped working despite me not...

• Plan Free Country Canada Device Chromebook Operating System Windows OS   My Question or Issue I use Spotify Web Player. I've used it for a year or two on this device without any diffic...
  • Maria
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution We cant access any podcast from Spotify Bangladesh

Hi!I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify. It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts. The podcast option itself is already missing. Could we kn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I am from Bangladesh. I subscribed to Spotify thinking that I could be able to listen to all the podcasts using Spotify.  It appears that Spotify is not allowing Bangladesh for any podcasts...
  • abzgif
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 32 likes
  • App & Features
  • 17 replies
  • 32 likes

Superuser Contribution Tunespeak connection error

PlanPremium individualCountryUSDeviceSamsung Galaxy 23 ultraOperating SystemWindows 10(?) My Question or IssueI'm trying to connect my Spotify to my Tunespeak account. It says it is already connected, but no links work and I get the error each time I...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium individual Country US Device Samsung Galaxy 23 ultra Operating System Windows 10(?)   My Question or Issue I'm trying to connect my Spotify to my Tunespeak account. It say...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Podcast not playing

Some podcasts play normally, and some just don't play at all. I've tried everything the support page said to do but they just don't play on the app and neither on the web player.

• Some podcasts play normally, and some just don't play at all. I've tried everything the support page said to do but they just don't play on the app and neither on the web player.
  • Marcelg2
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast is not showing some episodes

I've parsed the feed through a validator and it seems fine, I've checked the mp3 file and the bitrate is more than 128 an less than 256I've also checked the url of the file and it's correctand yet some of the episodes don't show up the podcast is thi...

• I've parsed the feed through a validator and it seems fine, I've checked the mp3 file and the bitrate is more than 128 an less than 256 I've also checked the url of the file and it's correct and ye...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads Aren’t Personalized

I mostly listen to instrumental stuff (classical, soundtracks) and rock, along with things like jazz, folk, and blues. You would think the ads I’d get would be at least relevant to those kinds of music, right? WRONG I get ads promoting the latest pop...

• Roadie
  • I mostly listen to instrumental stuff (classical, soundtracks) and rock, along with things like jazz, folk, and blues. You would think the ads I’d get would be at least relevant to those kinds of mus...
  • CelestialDodo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Autoplay always plays the same songs in the same order recently

Whenever a song, playlist, or album ends, autoplay generates a queue of songs that is pretty much always the same songs in the same order. This includes some songs that I don't like and skip every time. This started happening 2-3 weeks ago. It happen...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever a song, playlist, or album ends, autoplay generates a queue of songs that is pretty much always the same songs in the same order. This includes some songs that I don't like and skip every ti...
  • MikaLaybourn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution DJ references a 'Front Left' playlist that I do not follow

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevicePixel 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI am a beta user and I'm testing the new DJ feature. I have found it to work well with one glaring exception; almost every time I use the feature, somewhere along the...

• Plan Premium Country Australia Device Pixel 8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I am a beta user and I'm testing the new DJ feature.   I have found it to work well...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ability to remove songs from the suggest songs list within playlist

I love discovering new artist and songs to add to my playlist, however the suggested songs list at the bottom of all of my playlist are full of songs that I do not want to add to the playlist. I think users would like to be able to remove those unwan...

• Casual Listener
  • I love discovering new artist and songs to add to my playlist, however the suggested songs list at the bottom of all of my playlist are full of songs that I do not want to add to the playlist. I thin...
  • Gbmatt2719
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution App on LG TV won't play video

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceLG TVOperating SystemWebOS My Question or IssueCurrently my Spotify app on my LG TV will not play video on podcasts. I have reset my TV and reupdated it. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I used to be able to watch...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device LG TV Operating System WebOS   My Question or Issue Currently my Spotify app on my LG TV will not play video on podcasts. I have reset my TV and...
  • AlejaR
  • 33 replies
  • 7 likes
  • TV
  • 33 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Linking to BeReal Issue: "App not Installed: bere.al" ??

Okay so when I spoke to the Spotify agent, I was redirected here! Please help. I tried linking my BeReal account to my Spotify account over 7 times today and I am so overwhelmed. This keeps coming up. How else would I attempt to connect to Spotify wi...

• Okay so when I spoke to the Spotify agent, I was redirected here! Please help. I tried linking my BeReal account to my Spotify account over 7 times today and I am so overwhelmed. This keeps coming up...
  • chatomic7
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Audiobook

PlanFreeCountryUSDevicePixel 7 Operating System(Android My Question or IssueThe audiobook I purchased online is not available on the phone app

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country US Device Pixel 7  Operating System (Android     My Question or Issue The audiobook I purchased online is not available on the phone app
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Annoying podcast AI language

How to change podcast language back to original from AI? So annoying feature! I use app on iphone 11, ios 16.6.

• Visitor
  • How to change podcast language back to original from AI? So annoying feature!   I use app on iphone 11, ios 16.6. 
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution When Spotify is connected to my headset, it thinks the headset is a car

I want to watch the Distractible podcast with video using my Soundcore Life Q35 headphones, but Spotify thinks they're a car, so it won't play the video. This problem is only happening on my Android S22+. I tried it on the web app on my Windows compu...

• I want to watch the Distractible podcast with video using my Soundcore Life Q35 headphones, but Spotify thinks they're a car, so it won't play the video. This problem is only happening on my Android ...
  • chaoscabinet
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution i wanted to do top 5 eras taylor swift but it just said stay tuned

I saw that i could rank my top 5 taylor swift eras so i tried it but when i clicked the link all it said was stay tuned

• Visitor
  • I saw that i could rank my top 5 taylor swift eras so i tried it but when i clicked the link all it said was stay tuned
  • Skyylar
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch the processes behind everynoise.com back on

Everynoise.com is a resource that makes it possible to fetch weekly new releases by genre. Many people used this site to find new music.However, the processes behind this wonderful site stopped working last week, when the Spotify employee that mainta...

• Casual Listener
  • Everynoise.com is a resource that makes it possible to fetch weekly new releases by genre. Many people used this site to find new music. However, the processes behind this wonderful site stopped wor...
  • LeeCo
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes