Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

200 Songs in Release Radar

Does anyone know how someone's Release Radar can contain 200 songs? From what I've seen for everyone else, it's 30 songs. Here's the link for the one in question. spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXbk0tZ2gT0JPb

• Gig Goer
  • Does anyone know how someone's Release Radar can contain 200 songs?  From what I've seen for everyone else, it's 30 songs.  Here's the link for the one in question. spotify:user:spotif...
  • DUBSREDA
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Question Regarding Spotify Premium and Feature Discrepancies

In summary, I'm wondering if there's a cost associated with accessing the features of Spotify Premium. Additionally, I've noticed disparities between iOS and Android devices. While I'm paying for the service, my friend, using an iOS device, can utili...

• Casual Listener
  • In summary, I'm wondering if there's a cost associated with accessing the features of Spotify Premium. Additionally, I've noticed disparities between iOS and Android devices. While I'm paying for the...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Move recently added to playlists back to the top

When I used to add new songs, my recently-added-to playlists would automatically be at the top of the playlist list that pops up. I usually add new songs to my liked songs so that playlist was at the top. Recently it stopped doing that and I have to ...

• Visitor
  • When I used to add new songs, my recently-added-to playlists would automatically be at the top of the playlist list that pops up. I usually add new songs to my liked songs so that playlist was at the...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiun

might be a stupid question sorry but I have Premium and doesnt let me download songs to my computer or my Virtual DJ.. any idea why?? thanks guys.. Jose

• Visitor
  • might be a stupid question sorry but I have Premium and doesnt let me download songs to my computer or my Virtual DJ..  any idea why??   thanks guys..   Jose 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web interface displays CSS code on all items

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceiMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017Operating SystemMacOS Ventura 13.4.1 My Question or IssueWhen I open Spotify in my Chrome browser, it displays with weird CSS style attributes attached to everything. It seems like if...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 Operating System MacOS Ventura 13.4.1   My Question or Issue When I open Spotify in my Chrome browser, it ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution music lable

hello softy music I am a songwriter and composer and have a music label on YouTube. Can I open an account with a music label with softy? Or as an artist.I hope you will give proper advice.Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • hello softy music   I am a songwriter and composer and have a music label on YouTube. Can I open an account with a music label with softy? Or as an artist. I hope you will give proper advice....
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Instagram won’t show a timestamp for my track in the story

Hi Guysnot sure if this is the eighth place to post but I’ll give it a goIt’s been only recently that I got my music via streaming platforms (maybe 3 days)account verified and all.today I’ve been struggling with posting my track, it shows up in the s...

• Hi Guys not sure if this is the eighth place to post  but I’ll give it a go It’s been only recently that I got my music via streaming platforms (maybe 3 days) account verified and all. toda...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not loafimg

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueSpotify can't load any if their sites/app on desktop. Also tried on mobile and the phone web site works fine but the moment I t...

• Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue Spotify can't load any if their sites/app on ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't Pitch my song.

I can't go to next page or scroll down after this page.So i cant pitch my song. How can i fix this?

xdxd.png
  • I can't go to next page or scroll down after this page.So i cant pitch my song. How can i fix this?  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs unexpectedly pause and restart when streaming and/or downloaded

On my laptop or on the downloaded on my phone, during playback songs consistently and unexpectedly pause for a second and then continue playing. Always seems to happen during the best part of the song. SO frustrating. It's been going on long and ofte...

• Visitor
  • On my laptop or on the downloaded on my phone, during playback songs consistently and unexpectedly pause for a second and then continue playing. Always seems to happen during the best part of the son...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts pause after ads have played

Hey folks! We've been getting reports that the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and it's often resolved with restarting the app/the device.

• Hey folks!   We've been getting reports that  the app freezes/pauses/slows down the playback when listening to podcasts. This behavior happens after an ad has played and ...
  • ClaudeP
  • Visitor
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
  • 34 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Opera Gx Web Player is bugged

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor some perculiar reason, whenever i try to play a song in the Web Player on Opera GX (not the sidebar), it skips a few songs and plays another one, plays it for exactly 9 ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country Germany Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue For some perculiar reason, whenever i try to play a song in the Web Player on Opera GX (n...
  • Prawnis
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast jumps to wrong place after pausing or skipping

Plan: PremiumCountry: US Device: iPhone 11 ProOperating System: iOS 14.7.1 My Question or Issue: When listening to a podcast and then pausing the playback, when I resume the playback it sometimes starts at a different place in the podcast. The same h...

• Regular
  • ...han enough time has passed, this is for iOS, and the fact that Spotify is a publicly traded company, not some small team, and I've by now paid hundreds of $ as a customer for Spotify, I'm starting to f...
  • Shmomree
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution App dejó de funcionar en mi Smart TV, LG. Carga, pero no puedo reproducir

La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, como sí pude hacerlo siempre. Desinstalé e instalé la ...

• Visitor
  • La app en el Smart TV (LG) dejó de funcionar. Carga, puedo moverme en la página de inicio, mi biblioteca, etc, pero no me deja reproducir, ni tampoco lo puedo enlazar desde la app de mi teléfono, com...
  • Xavimza
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Podcast from Home

PlanPremiumDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 14 My Question or IssueMy home page on Spotify has a "Your Top Shows" section that keeps displaying a white noise podcast I listened to a few minutes of one time. I don't follow the podcast and didn't save...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 14   My Question or Issue My home page on Spotify has a "Your Top Shows" section that keeps displaying a white noise podcast I listened ...
  • Aflac1
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I download music in my apple watch? It does not work...

I have an Apple Watch SE and I wanted to download music to go running without my phone, but it does not work. I have a family premium package and still have a lot of space left in my watch. When I click on the download button, it says 1 out of ... , ...

• I have an Apple Watch SE and I wanted to download music to go running without my phone, but it does not work. I have a family premium package and still have a lot of space left in my watch. When I cl...
  • Ashleywhyte
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution disable group sessions

Disable / remove group sessions.We need the option in settings to disable group sessions. End of suggestion. Thoughts:For many users this is a unwanted feature.Keep it for those who need it. Even let it remain default behavior if you feel you must, b...

• Visitor
  • Disable / remove group sessions. We need the option in settings to disable group sessions. End of suggestion.   Thoughts: For many users this is a unwanted feature. Keep it for those who ne...
  • Kurtvee
  • Visitor
  • 17 replies
  • 40 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 40 likes

Superuser Contribution COMPRE S PREMIUM Y NO SE ACTUALIZA MI APLICACIÓN?

compre spotify premium y sigue mi cuenta como basica , batallo aun tengo anuncios y no puedo hacer saltos de musica, me urge que se active mi nuevo plan. quien me apoya? gracias

• Visitor
  • compre spotify premium y sigue mi cuenta como basica , batallo aun tengo anuncios y no puedo hacer saltos de musica, me urge que se active mi nuevo plan. quien me apoya? gracias
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ads still playing while song is on repeat

I've been using Spotify Xbox for a good while now and it's been great. I've had songs on repeat the whole time and I don't get ads, well, I never got ads, now I do. I don't know why but I've tried everything, uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify Xbox for a good while now and it's been great. I've had songs on repeat the whole time and I don't get ads, well, I never got ads, now I do. I don't know why but I've tried ev...
  • Jaydom2010
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes