Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Attractive drag&drop way of adding a song to a playlist

Recently I have noticed when I touch and hold the song title or the album cover in the player and in the home section of the app, the track is being selected but no action buttons appear. I feel like it would be super awesome and easy to be able to a...

• Visitor
  •  Recently I have noticed when I touch and hold the song title or the album cover in the player and in the home  section of the app, the track is being selected but no action buttons appear....
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline listening

I set offline mode on spotify and when I want to change it back the app freezes and doesn't respond and shows me another logged in profile please help and how to return online mode

• Visitor
  • I set offline mode on spotify and when I want to change it back the app freezes and doesn't respond and shows me another logged in profile please help and how to return online mode
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't collaborate on playlists in Spotify lite

PlanPremium CountryUnited States of America DevicePixel 4a Operating SystemAndroid 13 My Question or IssueI can't add songs to playlists I've been invited to collaborate on while I'm using Spotify lite.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country United States of America   Device Pixel 4a   Operating System Android 13   My Question or Issue I can't add songs to playlists I've been invite...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Xbox app issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXbox One SOperating System My Question or IssueWhen I try to play a song nothing plays but I get forwarded 4 or 5 tracks in the queue and if I press play again after that it refuses to accept my command. No music is able to...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Xbox One S Operating System     My Question or Issue When I try to play a song nothing plays but I get forwarded 4 or 5 tracks in the queue and if ...
  • MattLopez1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to minimize Spotify on LG smart tv and keep music playing?

I would like to watch TV at the same time while having spotify in the background playing music playing. Is this possible?

• I would like to watch TV at the same time while having spotify in the background playing music playing. Is this possible?
  • 31vrk3niiiu3lv6zrwrk
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Make keyboard focus on »add to playlist« sub-dropdown when »search for playlist« is active/focused.

When I context-click a song to add it to a playlist, and search for the playlist using the search-bar in the »add to playlist« dropdown menu, I'd expect to be able to use the & keys on my keyboard to select the playlist from the search results below....

• Gig Goer
  • When I context-click a song to add it to a playlist, and search for the playlist using the search-bar in the »add to playlist« dropdown menu, I'd expect to be able to use the ⬇️ & ⬆️ keys on my k...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When you play an artist only that artist music plays unless suggestions are on

I want to be able to turn off recommendations and only play and artist music when I choose a certain artist to listen to. I don't care if when the discography is finished it pauses the music all together, that's actually prefer to me

• I want to be able to turn off recommendations and only play and artist music when I choose a certain artist to listen to. I don't care if when the discography is finished it pauses the music all toge...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to have shuffle on as default when starting app, not manually after.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceAny, PC, Android, Alexa, etc. My Question or IssueI primarily use Spotify via Alexa devices throughout the house. I hate having her start my liked songs only to always hear the same starting song for the 1000th time, then ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Any, PC, Android, Alexa, etc.   My Question or Issue I primarily use Spotify via Alexa devices throughout the house. I hate having her start my li...
  • Fogyreef
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TCL Soundbar Not Playing Spotify Through Alexa

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceTCL Alto 8+ 3.1.2 (TS8132) My Question or IssueI just got a TCL Alto 8+ 3.1.2 (TS8132) that has AirPlay 2, Google Assistant, and Alexa compatibility. For some reason, it cannot play Spotify through Alexa. It can p...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device TCL Alto 8+ 3.1.2 (TS8132)   My Question or Issue I just got a TCL Alto 8+ 3.1.2 (TS8132) that has AirPlay 2, Google Assistant, and Alexa compat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs skip first 5sec on every song on android the plays fine

PlanPremiumCountrynew zealand Devicegalaxy s23+Operating SystemAndroid 13have uninstalled and used multiple accounts having the same issue. phone is new and has 400gb memory and 10gb of ram avalible.

•   Plan Premium Country new zealand  Device galaxy s23+ Operating System Android 13 have uninstalled and used multiple accounts having the same issue. phone is new and has 400gb mem...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution playlist downloaded kan ik nergens op pc vinden

ik ben aangelogd in windows en met Spotify een playlist aangemaakt. Via de Bibliotheek de playlist opgezocht en bij de drie puntjes aangegeven om te downloaden. Waar kan ik de playlist op mijn pc vinden ?

• Visitor
  • ik ben aangelogd in windows en met Spotify een playlist aangemaakt. Via de Bibliotheek de playlist opgezocht en bij de drie puntjes aangegeven om te downloaden. Waar kan ik de playlist op mijn pc vin...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 Spotify Keeps Stuttering Even In Single Player Games

I have Spotify Premium and I am trying to play my music whilst gaming whether it be offline or online games and no matter what game I play, spotify keeps stuttering and it's super annoying. I do have a very slow connection of like 2mbps, but this nev...

• Gig Goer
  • I have Spotify Premium and I am trying to play my music whilst gaming whether it be offline or online games and no matter what game I play, spotify keeps stuttering and it's super annoying. I do have...
  • simonn44
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nike Training Club Not Connecting

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceOnePlus TwoOperating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 My Question or IssueJust downloaded the Nike Training club app. It doesn't appear to connect to spotify at all. Am I missing something?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device OnePlus Two Operating System Android 6.0.1   My Question or Issue Just downloaded the Nike Training club app.  It doesn't appear to connect to spoti...
  • natalie-melton-3
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

follow button

PlanPremiumCountryturkiyeDevice(Samsung Galaxy j 7 prime 2)Operating System( Android ) My Question or IssueSometimes the follow button on my profile does not appear. My friends can't follow me.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country turkiye Device (Samsung Galaxy j 7 prime 2) Operating System ( Android )   My Question or Issue Sometimes the follow button on my profile does not appear. My frien...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not receiving any push or email notification

I'm not receiving any push or email notification except once a week Release Radar email (with no push on my phone only email).All my settings are enabled and notifications are allowed in my phone settings (Android) but still I don't receive any notif...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not receiving any push or email notification except once a week Release Radar email (with no push on my phone only email). All my settings are enabled and notifications are allowe...
  • josephd60
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: I can't seem to stop the crossfade.

I have the same issue. On my phone there is no problem, but on the desktop it has a crossfade art the end of every song. I have both the "mix" and "crossfade" options turned off in settings, and even after restarting the app the problem persists, on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the same issue. On my phone there is no problem, but on the desktop it has a crossfade art the end of every song. I have both the "mix" and "crossfade" options turned off in settings, and even...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 5/PS5 Audio/Volume Normalization Not Working

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevicePlaystation 5 (PS5) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7Operating SystemPS5 Systenmsoftware version: 22.01-05.02.00.03-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or IssueAs the title says, the audio/volume normalization does not work when playing songs ...

• Plan Free Country Germany Device Playstation 5 (PS5) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Operating System PS5 Systenmsoftware version: 22.01-05.02.00.03-00.00.00.0.1   My Question or Issue As the ...
  • Retrax2000
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I would like to have Videos on Desktop and no videos on Phone

My Question or Issue Is it possible to have videos played on the desktop version (win10) and no videos played on the phone version of the spotify app?In the settings of the desktop version is no button to adjust the video settings. Can i have video o...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Is it possible to have videos played on the desktop version (win10) and no videos played on the phone version of the spotify app? In the settings of the desktop version...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Group Connect on Same Wifi Not Working

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicesAndroid Pixel 7 and Pixel 6Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Home 500 My Question or IssueRecently the Spotify group session has failed to work when connecting to the speakers in the house. My devices are all connected to the sam...

• Plan Premium Country USA Devices Android Pixel 7 and Pixel 6 Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Home 500   My Question or Issue Recently the Spotify group session has failed to work when connec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes