Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Album releases significantly later than planned, ruining listening party.

This is a platform-agnostic issue as I have tried Linux, Windows and ios, as well as the web version. I have tried relogging and deleting the cache but nothing has worked. I can only assume Spotify has gotten my time zone incorrect or something but I...

• Casual Listener
  • This is a platform-agnostic issue as I have tried Linux, Windows and ios, as well as the web version. I have tried relogging and deleting the cache but nothing has worked. I can only assume Spotify h...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I get the code for the Evanescence pre-sale in Argentina?

Sopity gives a code for the pre-sale of the Evanescence concert in Argentina but I don't know where to find it.

• Visitor
  • Sopity gives a code for the pre-sale of the Evanescence concert in Argentina but I don't know where to find it.
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I turned on Allow Explicit Content, but why can't I hear swearing in songs?

The missing parts were annoying, so I set the Allow Explicit Content toggle on, but for some reason, the swearing is still inaudible and I can't listen to certain songs. How come?

• Visitor
  • The missing parts were annoying, so I set the Allow Explicit Content toggle on, but for some reason, the swearing is still inaudible and I can't listen to certain songs. How come?
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV not properly working

Hello guys,I use Spotify on my Fire TV Stick Lite.When I open Spotify, there only appears a black rectangle where usually the spotify logo appears. After that, it gets stuck there.When I try to start a song with spotify connect, it plays it for like ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys, I use Spotify on my Fire TV Stick Lite. When I open Spotify, there only appears a black rectangle where usually the spotify logo appears. After that, it gets stuck there. When I try t...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect is not working on my home network

Starting about 1-2 weeks ago I could no longer stream music to any of the Spotify Connect endpoints on my home network. My devices include a Windows 10 PC, Android phone, Anthem AV receiver (supports both Connect and Chromecast), and a Raspberry Pi r...

• Casual Listener
  • Starting about 1-2 weeks ago I could no longer stream music to any of the Spotify Connect endpoints on my home network. My devices include a Windows 10 PC, Android phone, Anthem AV receiver (supports...
  • Kiril
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What happened to the Spotify Storylines feature?

It was those little notes that artists would attach to some songs and basically added their own thoughts to the song or more meaning to it

• Visitor
  • It was those little notes that artists would attach to some songs and basically added their own thoughts to the song or more meaning to it
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Video podcasts not playing video

Video not playing on Android, browser(chrome) and MacOS desktop app.I saw a hint on Android that it wasn't playing because of data saver mode. However I'm hooked up to wifi across all devices. I checked my settings, and the data saver for video isn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Video not playing on Android, browser(chrome) and MacOS desktop app. I saw a hint on Android that it wasn't playing because of data saver mode. However I'm hooked up to wifi across all devices. I ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 1 likes

country-specific music recommendations

I never ever listen to German music, and so I'm really annoyed at Spotify's recommendations. Would it be possible to hide any German titles?

• Casual Listener
  • I never ever listen to German music, and so I'm really annoyed at Spotify's recommendations. Would it be possible to hide any German titles?
  • elvisisvan
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

Superuser Contribution video podcasts on the Xbox app

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceXbox One SOperating SystemXbox My Question or IssueAny podcast episode with a video attached will be skipped and cannot be played even when you aren't Fullscreen on the video portion.

• Plan Premium Country USA Device Xbox One S Operating System Xbox   My Question or Issue Any podcast episode with a video attached will be skipped and cannot be played even when you are...
  • AlexJMusser
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Xfinity app doesn't work

Spotify xfinity app fails while trying to login. Says "Something went wrong" immediately after displaying authentication screen.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify xfinity app fails while trying to login. Says "Something went wrong" immediately after displaying authentication screen.
  • dbuehmann
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Si pagué mi plan el día 12/06, porqué mi próxima fecha de pago es el 22/06?

Estuve varios días intentando pagar mi plan de Spotify, cuando me descontó el dinero fue el día 12/06/23 y según la información de mi cuenta, me dice que la próxima fecha de facturación será el día 22/06/23. Eso no tiene ningún tipo de sentido

• Estuve varios días intentando pagar mi plan de Spotify, cuando me descontó el dinero fue el día 12/06/23 y según la información de mi cuenta, me dice que la próxima fecha de facturación será el día 2...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lyrics Are Not Showing

PlanPremium CountryMalaysia (100% sure lyrics function is enabled in my country.) DeviceiPhone 11 Pro Operating SystemiOS 13.6 My Question or IssueHi, my account does not have the view lyrics option for the longest time. I read through the forum and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Malaysia (100% sure lyrics function is enabled in my country.)   Device iPhone 11 Pro   Operating System iOS 13.6   My Question or Issue Hi, my...
  • EmileC
  • Visitor
  • 46 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 46 replies
  • 51 likes

Superuser Contribution How to participate in the interview??

Today i opened my app and was greeted with a pop-up about an interview. Spotify is doing a thing where they want to interview premium subscribers in a zoom meeting. In the middle of filling out the form, Spotify freaked out and now i cannot find the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Today i opened my app and was greeted with a pop-up about an interview. Spotify is doing a thing where they want to interview premium subscribers in a zoom meeting. In the middle of filling out the f...
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web player skipping songs then cutting the sounds

Hello, I've been using the Spotify web player (https://open.spotify.com/) for a long time now because I'm limiting the apps and software I install on my laptop. Since then, I'm not really experiencing any problems until last month. When I press play ...

348369044_940204287190896_1639499523239334908_n.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've been using the Spotify web player (https://open.spotify.com/) for a long time now because I'm limiting the apps and software I install on my laptop. Since then, I'm not really experiencin...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sleep timer on podcasts/episodes

A sleep timer on episodes/podcasts, would be especially useful for bedtime stories. Other posts suggest this is already a thing but It's not on my mobile app at least

• Visitor
  • A sleep timer on episodes/podcasts, would be especially useful for bedtime stories. Other posts suggest this is already a thing but It's not on my mobile app at least 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for podcasters doesn't show the listeners to me

I'm from Greece, sorry for my english. I just starting yesterday to podcast two episodes. People in social media told me that my podcast was fine etc, but spotify for podcasters shows that in first episode i have 8 listeners, and 2nd episode 0, no on...

• I'm from Greece, sorry for my english.   I just starting yesterday to podcast two episodes.    People in social media told me that my podcast was fine etc, but spotify for podcaste...
  • Susan_GP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone's trying to connect with my device with her account

when I'm listening to my own playlist, suddenly the song's gonna stop and whenever it happens I check the app or the website, it says 'blah's iPhone/iPad is connecting' and it's really annoying. I delete the unknown device every time and every other ...

• Visitor
  • ...elete the unknown device every time and every other time, the same device is trying to interrupt me. I'm writing this at a public library with a Mac right now, but the same thing happened to me last n...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option for Lock Screen view small or large

With most recent update notifications on Lock Screen can’t be seen even if music is stopped - this only disappears finally once close app and notifications and image goes back to normal. Liked the old view which was small personally. Would like to be...

• Visitor
  • With most recent update notifications on Lock Screen can’t be seen even if music is stopped - this only disappears finally once close app and notifications and image goes back to normal. Liked the ol...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes