Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t play podcasts on spotify xbox

If i try to play a podcast on xbox, nothing happens, it’s like the button doesn’t work. i’ve tried queuing podcasts using the mobile app, that didn’t work i’ve tried logging in and out, reinstalling and i tried a clean reinstall on my phone because y...

• Casual Listener
  • If i try to play a podcast on xbox, nothing happens, it’s like the button doesn’t work.   i’ve tried queuing podcasts using the mobile app, that didn’t work   i’ve tried logging in and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I would like to know how to make payment without a visa verification code

I tried to make payment and your system insists on a visa/debit card verification code which I don’t have and I feel very disappointed and let down

• Visitor
  • I tried to make payment and your system insists on a visa/debit card verification code which I don’t have and I feel very disappointed and let down
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the premium on the phone account does not work

The premium on the phone account does not work.I bought premium for my account. Premium works on a computer, but not on a phone. What should be done so that the premium appears on my phone?

• Visitor
  • The premium on the phone account does not work. I bought premium for my account. Premium works on a computer, but not on a phone. What should be done so that the premium appears on my phone?
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What playlist is playing right now

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDeviceDesktop PlayerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello. How can I find out what playlist is playing now. I can find Song, Play Queue, but what exact playlist playing now?

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine Device Desktop Player Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello. How can I find out what playlist is playing now. I can find Song, Play Queue, ...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: [PS4] Playback suddenly stops

I dont use spotify on anything but my ps4 so i dont know if it works properly on there, but on my ps4 my spotify keeps closing on its own in the middle of a podcast i am listening to and if i try to restart it from my phone it will play a split secon...

• Casual Listener
  • I dont use spotify on anything but my ps4 so i dont know if it works properly on there, but on my ps4 my spotify keeps closing on its own in the middle of a podcast i am listening to and if i try to ...
  • Drubarian
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Dj restarts when I click on the widget rather than showing me the song

If I was to click on Spotify app I can then see what’s playing through the DJ which is great but when I click the widget DJ, he starts a new progression skipping the rest of the songs he had and restarts anew.

• Casual Listener
  • If I was to click on Spotify app I can then see what’s playing through the DJ which is great but when I click the widget DJ, he starts a new progression skipping the rest of the songs he had and rest...
  • AlejaR
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have canvas enabled but it isnt showing up on songs

I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. For a while the button for canvas wasnt available, but its now enabled in my settings; however it's not showing up on all the songs its should be on.Any fixes?

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. For a while the button for canvas wasnt available, but its now enabled in my settings; however it's not showing up on all the songs its should be o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cannot download spotify app on tvos

I have the latest tvOS version installed on my Apple TV. Previously, I had the Spotify app on my Apple TV's tvOS, and it worked perfectly fine. However, over the past few weeks, the app has stopped functioning. Whenever I attempt to open the app, it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the latest tvOS version installed on my Apple TV. Previously, I had the Spotify app on my Apple TV's tvOS, and it worked perfectly fine. However, over the past few weeks, the app has stopped f...
  • pmuean
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Storage Location

I would love to move the app to my SD card. I is a rather large app and takes up a lot of space. I think that being able to choose between the internal and external.

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to move the app to my SD card.  I  is a rather large app and takes up a lot of space. I think that being able to choose between the internal and external. 
  • PirateTrex46
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Extended data been sent to me. Missing data from October to January 2023

I've just received all my extended data from spotify but I seem to be missing a few months of data from 2022 (as seen in the screenshot attached). Was wondering if you could help me with this

• Casual Listener
  • I've just received all my extended data from spotify but I seem to be missing a few months of data from 2022 (as seen in the screenshot attached). Was wondering if you could help me with this 🙂
  • AlejaR
  • 43 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 43 replies
  • 22 likes

Spotify pays for curators, but they said not from all countries does Israel in that list?

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueSpotify pays for curators, but they said not from all countries does Israel in that list?

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Spotify pays...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify recommend any song trackers?

Hi Spotify Team! I have some questions I hope to ask of you. Does Spotify recommend any song trackers? If so, can you please recommend a few. Having said that, can you verify if those trackers can assure me that my streams are counted towards the art...

• Hi Spotify Team! 👋🏻   I have some questions I hope to ask of you.   Does Spotify recommend any song trackers? If so, can you please recommend a few. Having said that, can you verify i...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Collaborative Queue

Just like the title suggests. It would work similarly to how the group listen feature works. Have multiple users add to the queue of another persons session with an invite link. This would work well for longer car rides especially, it would remove th...

• Just like the title suggests. It would work similarly to how the group listen feature works. Have multiple users add to the queue of another persons session with an invite link. This would work well ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlists Default to Radio of Playlist Instead of Playing

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC - an old school tower (issue does not happen on my Android Phone)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueNearly every time I hit play on a playlist when using my desktop, it automatically plays the "playlist radio...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC - an old school tower (issue does not happen on my Android Phone) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Nearly every time I hit play on ...
  • Kelbaez
  • Regular
  • 69 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 69 replies
  • 17 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot cast podcast with video to Chromecast or in Android TV app

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceLatest Chromecast, Android TV device from Tele2 My Question or IssueI haven't been able to cast any podcast with video to my screens connected with Chromecast since months ago. Now i got an android tv device from the lo...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device Latest Chromecast, Android TV device from Tele2   My Question or Issue I haven't been able to cast any podcast with video to my screens connec...
  • Ultimabendessen
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes