Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect to Pioneer VSX Amplifier

PlanPremiumCountryFrance DeviceiPhone X; dell latitude 5520; iPhone 14; macbook AirOperating SystemiOS 16; Windows 11; My Question or Issue Hello, I am unable to connect to my Pioneer VSX-528 amplifier running the latest firmware (s9294.4004.1066), h...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country France   Device iPhone X; dell latitude 5520; iPhone 14; macbook Air Operating System iOS 16; Windows 11;   My Question or Issue    Hello, I am una...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Presale codes

I have a Family Premium plan and I'm trying to get a presale code for a Local Natives concert at First Avenue in Minneapolis.I haven't received one in email and there doesn't seem to be a place for me to find it on the site or in the app.Any advice?

• Visitor
  • I have a Family Premium plan and I'm trying to get a presale code for a Local Natives concert at First Avenue in Minneapolis. I haven't received one in email and there doesn't seem to be a place for...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution editing playlist order / getting playlist out of folders

PlanPremiumCountryTurkey Device(PC / Samsung A70)Operating System(Android / Windows 11) My Question or Issuei cant edit playlist order or get my playlist out of folders like i cant use drag drop it just dont let me drop out of folder or put some play...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country Turkey   Device (PC / Samsung A70) Operating System (Android / Windows 11)   My Question or Issue i cant edit playlist order or get my playlist out o...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast streaming misbehaving

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceGoogle Pixel 4aOperating SystemAndroid 13 (Tiramisu) My Question or IssueA few issues with podcasts started happening to me just today.First, while a podcast is playing in fullscreen, it forces itself to be in por...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device Google Pixel 4a Operating System Android 13 (Tiramisu)   My Question or Issue A few issues with podcasts started happening to me just today. ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account got suspended for no reason

I have been waiting an email from specialty team for a month. My account got suspended for no reason. I had a playlist and it Get some followers, first playlist got many time picture and description removal. After few days my account got suspended an...

• I have been waiting an email from specialty team for a month. My account got suspended for no reason. I had a playlist and it Get some followers, first playlist got many time picture and description ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am unable to play Disctractible Podcast at all

My Question or IssueI have been trying to listen to the distractible podcast by Mark, Wade and Bob for a long time. Their podcast is with video and that is only available on Spotify. but no matter how much I try I cannot find the podcast at all. When...

• My Question or Issue I have been trying to listen to the distractible podcast by Mark, Wade and Bob for a long time. Their podcast is with video and that is only available on Spotify. but no matter ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problems with log in on Spotify for artists in Safari

For some specific reason it won't let me log in to my Spotify for artist account from the Safari browser, I put my credentials and everything, and it looks like it loads, but in the end it always shows an error. Or I simply put to start session, and ...

Captura de pantalla 2023-04-21 a la(s) 6.56.30 p. m..png
  • For some specific reason it won't let me log in to my Spotify for artist account from the Safari browser, I put my credentials and everything, and it looks like it loads, but in the end it always sho...
  • romeosoroka
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play perfect by Ed sheeran and History by one direction

I can't play perfect by Ed Sheeran and History by one direction. I dont know what's goin on it's not even hided but still these two songs aren't playing anymore. Fix it asap i hope you understand.

• Visitor
  • I can't play perfect by Ed Sheeran and History by one direction. I dont know what's goin on it's not even hided but still these two songs aren't playing anymore. Fix it asap i hope you understand.
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Playlists] Playback Options- Reverse

Add an option to play music playlists in reverse order (in addition to in-order and shuffle). Perhaps a "Sort" feature could be added within the playlists themselves, with the ability to sort the songs within the playlist by certain criteria to manip...

• Visitor
  • Add an option to play music playlists in reverse order (in addition to in-order and shuffle). Perhaps a "Sort" feature could be added within the playlists themselves, with the ability to sort the son...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast videos with free spotify

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceAndroid devicesOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello. Podcasts are only playing audio. Does the free version not allow video?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Android devices Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello. Podcasts are only playing audio. Does the fr...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to add a playlist to another playlist

Hi there I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?

• Composer
  • Hi there    I remember about 2 months ago I could add a playlist to another one. I cant do that anymore why?
  • ShatteredPhantom
  • Visitor
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 23 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify starts by itself on my Yamaha receiver. HELP!

On my Yamaha RX-V6A receiver, Spotify randomly starts playing by itself. I'll be watching TV or playing my PS5 and all of a sudden the input changes itself to Spotify and it's playing classical type music that I NEVER listen to. There's NO other devi...

• Visitor
  • On my Yamaha RX-V6A receiver, Spotify randomly starts playing by itself. I'll be watching TV or playing my PS5 and all of a sudden the input changes itself to Spotify and it's playing classical type ...
  • Frank451
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution After a advertisement, the app stops playing anything, and I have to close the app.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(Xiaomi Poco x3 pro, tv samsung QN50Q60TAG)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueAfter an advertisement the app stop working. I have to close and open again, but in the next advertisement stops again. I already r...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (Xiaomi Poco x3 pro, tv samsung QN50Q60TAG) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue After an advertisement the app stop working. I hav...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fire TV multi device blurred image

I’d like to play Spotify on all my Amazon echo devices along with my fire TV, and have the clear image displayed on the currently listening screen. It shows it normally when only played on the tv, but the image is blurred when playing on multiple dev...

• Visitor
  • I’d like to play Spotify on all my Amazon echo devices along with my fire TV, and have the clear image displayed on the currently listening screen. It shows it normally when only played on the tv, bu...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Changed songs in “Radio”

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDevice(iPhone 13 and Sonos)Operating System(iOS 16.1.1) My Question or IssueI use the feature “Radio”, but it automatically changes the song’s playing all the time (one song comes on and after 5-10 seconds it changes to anothe...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden Device (iPhone 13 and Sonos) Operating System (iOS 16.1.1)   My Question or Issue I use the feature “Radio”, but it automatically changes the song’s playing...
  • Prague
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect stopped working on my receiver Pioneer VSX-930

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePioneer VSX-930Operating System.. My Question or IssueI have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ago it just stopped working.I can still select my receiver from spotify conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Pioneer VSX-930 Operating System ..   My Question or Issue I have been using spotify connect for many years on this receiver, but a couple of weeks ...
  • miney013
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Allow dedicated sidebar link to library albums

In the previous iteration of homepage/sidebar, playlists were always shown, but there was also a dedicated link to the library, and if you kept albums chosen by default, albums would pop up instantly. The new update has added two unneeded steps to sw...

• In the previous iteration of homepage/sidebar, playlists were always shown, but there was also a dedicated link to the library, and if you kept albums chosen by default, albums would pop up instantly...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player STILL BROKEN - Stops after some seconds, skips tracks, DRM on...

Hello would someone kindly finally start working on a real fix for the Web Player not working on LibreWolf?!The playback is just stopping after some seconds and it is also skipping tracks.Was working fine once! Signing out of all devices did not fix ...

• Regular
  • Hello   would someone kindly finally start working on a real fix for the Web Player not working on LibreWolf?! The playback is just stopping after some seconds and it is also skipping track...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes