Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ERROR: songs not reproduced in the computer

Solved!

ERROR: songs not reproduced in the computer

Hi everybody! I have a problem with Spotify in my computer (Windows 10). The problem is the next one: I have some songs by Arctic Monkeys and The Kooks in my playlists, but I can listen to them. The problem happens only with these two artists. The matter is that I can listen to them in the Spotify's web on the computer and also in my android through the app. Does anybody know what happens and how can I solve this? PD: computer says: "Not possible to reproduce current song".

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You are right,im trying to play my blocked songs by app and i can play it properly.

i didnt wanted to say its a premium problem, i mean it cant be a coincidence i cant play these songs and no problem with the rest of songs, kinda strange..i am sure this songs are blocked for me because the spotify limits in the past..

Im gonna try to clear cache or uninstall spotify,thats all i can do without developers suport.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

OOOOKK  uninstalled and installed and now works for me.For the moment i can play all songs.

As i said my problem probably was i never uninstalled spotify since 2008 lol , i just updated along this years.

Did you tried to unistall? *crossfingers*

View solution in original post

6 Replies

The same problem here.i noticed songs i cant reproduce are songs that i had exceed the limit years ago  when if you listen many times a song in free spotify mode it became unavaliable.

Im premium now and i still cant listen this songs.

Obviously if i listen this songs is because i like it so much,now im paying so i want it avaliable.

Can you spotify staff fix this ? i pay every euro so i want every song.

I don't think it is a matter of paying for premium or not. As I have said I only cannot listen to these songs in the computer through the spotify program, not in the app nor the website.
Marked as solution

You are right,im trying to play my blocked songs by app and i can play it properly.

i didnt wanted to say its a premium problem, i mean it cant be a coincidence i cant play these songs and no problem with the rest of songs, kinda strange..i am sure this songs are blocked for me because the spotify limits in the past..

Im gonna try to clear cache or uninstall spotify,thats all i can do without developers suport.

Marked as solution

OOOOKK  uninstalled and installed and now works for me.For the moment i can play all songs.

As i said my problem probably was i never uninstalled spotify since 2008 lol , i just updated along this years.

Did you tried to unistall? *crossfingers*

Yes, I tried to reinstall and now it works. Thanks a lot 🙂

yay! ty to you too, you made me think about our problem!

if someone has a similar problem i recomend first uninstall and install again, 5 mins,easy work .

BUT you will lose all you songs without conexion,you need to know.

Suggested posts