Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't download the app on Windows Phone 8

Solved!

I can't download the app on Windows Phone 8

Hi, recently you have launched Spotify in my country so I want have it on my cell phone but in store says: "This application is not available on your device...". Then I don't know how have it, my phone is a Nokia Lumia 520 with Windows Phone 8

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

Seems to be some problems with the app for Windows Phone 8 as another user have the same problem as you can read here. But wait a few hours and then try again.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hello @narked and welcome to the community!

I guess that Spotify is rolling out the app for all the new countries so it should be available soon. Have you responded to the automated reply (if you have received one) ? Otherwise i suggest you do that to speed things up :).

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the community!

Seems to be some problems with the app for Windows Phone 8 as another user have the same problem as you can read here. But wait a few hours and then try again.

Hi Christoffer and Thank You! 🙂

Thanks for your answer! As you say, if the problem persists you desupés to wait a few hours, what I can do? And if the problem is on my device, if it isn't compatible with the app of Spotify? What I can do?, I've seen in other pages that the application is compatible with the Nokia Lumia 520....

(If I make a mistake in spelling, I'm so sorry it's not my native language)

Hi @JonathanSalaG !

Have you been able to download the app for Windows Phone 8?

Hi I have the same problem for Malta, can't download the application from my store. Contacted Spotify support but I don't have a response yet.

Marked as solution

Hello @narked and welcome to the community!

I guess that Spotify is rolling out the app for all the new countries so it should be available soon. Have you responded to the automated reply (if you have received one) ? Otherwise i suggest you do that to speed things up :).

Yes, Thank you!! 🙂

Spotify is now available 🙂 Thanks!

I have a Premium Account which runs on my laptop and on my phone and Nexus Tablet.

I have done a new install of Win 8.1 on my PC.

When I log on to the spotify site is says I only have the free version running.

When I try to run the install it comes up with Error Code 53 

There is no place to report this error or to get help - I am very disappointed in the lack of any help!

What can I do next to get my music back?

It's 2015, I just got a Nokia Lumia 928, I live in the United States, and yet this problem still persists with me. Anyway to fix this?? My phone is not yet activated but I don't think that matters.

It seems the app is locked to down to the US/UK store markerplace so just change your phones system language/region to the US and you will be able to install the app from everywhere. 

Follow me

Women. Dinosaurs. Violence.

Suggested posts