Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist cover art not refreshing - even FB Object Debugger won't work!

Playlist cover art not refreshing - even FB Object Debugger won't work!

Hello there,

I run a weekly playlist on my blog. You can find it here. I've foolishly created it with my personal (Premium) account but every time I want to delete and add new songs, I do it by changing it to collaborative playlist, logging out, logging on with my blog's account (not Premium), adding the tracks, going back to my personal account, disabling the 'collaborative playlist' and making the playlist public again. Wish I could change ownership/having the ability to create nice looking playlists like other media outlets and labels do, though!

So, using this method, I delete the 14 existing tracks and add 14 more each Friday. I had that problem with Facebook sharing - everytime I posted my playlist again, it still showed the past week's cover art. I then searched the forums and found the Facebook Object Debugger.

It worked for me in the first 4, 5 playlists, but it doesn't work anymore. But what's even weirder than before is that the Spotify (Windows) app - and not only the Facebook share window -  still shows last week's cover art:

IxcvlJ8.png

The debugger shows the same cover art:

Screenshot_1.png

...and an even different cover art when shared on Facebook:

Screenshot_2.png

What's even more strange than that is that the correct cover art appears on the web interface! Please take a look:

Screenshot_3.png

So... Anyone has an idea of what's wrong? I've logged in and out of the Windows app, exited the app, re-ran it, put it in the facebook debugger again, but nothing seems to work. 

0 Replies

Suggested posts