Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sonos] Logging in

Solved!

[Sonos] Logging in

Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password. 

However, users that login with their Facebook details will need to retrieve a username and create a device password.

With this username (a series of digits) and password, Facebook users can login to their partner devices (Sonos, Squeezebox, Onkyo, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo system). 

473 Replies

Hi Meredith.

I've tried that a few times and it was unsuccessful. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

Are you definitely using the username 'mrsegurayama' and your Spotify password? This is the only combination that'll work.

If you're still having difficulty, we'll need to look into it closer. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Sam,

Thanks for trying. I'll give the team a shout to see what can be done.

-Adrian

Hi
I am a premium account holder and haven't been able to play spotify through my Sonos for days. I have emailed twice but still no response
Please get back to me ASAP

Angie

Hi Fudgeface - I can see that one of my colleagues has already responded to your case. We can continue to help via that email thread. 

Another support agent will be in touch shortly. 

Hi there...

I have Sonos system since 2 month... and still I can open Spotify... comes a msg saying that can't get music from Spotify... Accept my loggin (some numbers that I have received by email) and password, but nothing happen.

May I open a new Premium account ?  I have also open some port from the router as Sonos request and still nothing...

I am quite desperate 😞

Thanks !

hi - I am having the same problem regarding connecting to Sonos which is the main device I would use to play Spotify. I am using the numeric username from Spotify and created a password but when I try and login to Sonos it doesnt' work - says one is incorrect.

pzuninocenteno-  I believe you're having some trouble because you've got two accounts. You've upgraded the new account (opened via Facebook) rather than "pzuninocenteno". 

We can help sort this out. I'm sending an email your way. 

georgiacap - I can confirm you've got an active Premium account. You should be using the username '115792539'.

I recommend trying another password reset right here: https://www.spotify.com/help/faq/devices/connect-devices/

So it's not just me... I haven't created a support ticket. Any chance you can fix this MAJOR issue rather then supporting every person who wants to use your system with SONOS. It is one of the main reason I bought the service! Like ALL other webservices I expect at MAX a 30 minute turn around on these things it's not a very big expectation. 48 Hours simple means someone needs to do manual tasks to get this working! I want to set up my SONOS tonight and Spotify is the main thing I will have on it.

Schneider - The password does nearly always go straight off to your email address. Occasionally, it can take up to 48 hours though. Have you checked your junk/spam filters at all?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yep tried submitting twice! I get notification from this site as soon as they are posted I get updates from you but no password reset. I have tried spam and it isn't there either. the Submits were 2about 48 hours apart (By chance not after reading these posts)

@Schneider wrote:

Yep tried submitting twice! I get notification from this site as soon as they are posted I get updates from you but no password reset. I have tried spam and it isn't there either. the Submits were 2about 48 hours apart (By chance not after reading these posts)

Have you tried submitting a message through our contact form yet? We'll be able to supply a replacement password link if you're not getting one through automatically for some reason.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have now... I would have thought the forum would do the same thing. Kind of like talking to a person over the phone or via email... You should end up with the same result.... but I guess if you point people to the Support line they don't come up on the forum with the problem so it looks like less of an issue. I'll post on here again if it gets solved or not.

Hello ! I can get into my SONOS account and get my Spotify  logging and password authirize.  BUT I can't open any file when I am into SONOS...Still empty and does not recognize any music...

Could be something about IP or Router port ?

Thanks

Hi guys, 

Im trying to set up a username and password to use on a TiVo device, when i click the link 'here' to follow instructions to get them, I keep getting redirected to my account - edit homepage. 

any ideas why or how i can get my username/password? 

thanks

@cbutty25 wrote:

Hi guys, 

Im trying to set up a username and password to use on a TiVo device, when i click the link 'here' to follow instructions to get them, I keep getting redirected to my account - edit homepage. 

any ideas why or how i can get my username/password? 

thanks

If it's not coming through (which can take up to 48 hours) you can also request one from us via our contact form.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I am stuck in this endless loop trying get my password for Sonos. I have the # but when I go get the password page I just get looped into the same BS.

Any help would be appreciated. This is frustrating

@ridehdmc wrote:

I am stuck in this endless loop trying get my password for Sonos. I have the # but when I go get the password page I just get looped into the same BS.

Any help would be appreciated. This is frustrating

As I've said above a few times, just drop us a line via our contact form and we'll get back to you asap.

Hi,

When i provide my device ID and password for my newly upgraded spotify premium account, the sonos player respsonse with the message

" Spotify on Sonoons requires a Spotify Premium account. Upgrade at http://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription"

and when I follow that link i get:

Subscription status

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged $9.99 on 2012-09-27 unless you cancel your recurring payment

----------

I am using win xp sonos contoller for pc version 3.8 build 19353220

---------

Since it seems there are some latency issues with new accounts, I am posting here to determine if the issue results from a delay in updating your authentication database or from a bug in the sonos software.

Thanks for your help.

-david

ch1nawhyte - the upgrade server was just being a bit slow yesterday yes, are you still experiencing this issue now?

Suggested posts