Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Sonos] Logging in

Solved!

[Sonos] Logging in

Premium subscribers that joined before our partnership with Facebook can log into Sonos with their unique username and password. 

However, users that login with their Facebook details will need to retrieve a username and create a device password.

With this username (a series of digits) and password, Facebook users can login to their partner devices (Sonos, Squeezebox, Onkyo, WD, Boxee Box or TiVo system). 

473 Replies

Hi tdirks- We've forwarded your query to the customer service department. A member of our support team will be in touch shortly--we just need to confirm some personal details in order set you up with a password. 

If you think you're also experiencing this issue, please get in touch via the contact form.

i am having the same issue - driving me crazy

please do the same for me 

Al - It looks as if this was sorted over the weekend. Are you still having trouble?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Yes, sorted

Thankyou

Sam

I am having the same problem as the rest of the folks in this thread. Trying to get password info so I can sign in and use on Sonos.

No email to be found from Spotify.

My email is jonnytino at aol

Please help. Thanks

Jonny

Jonnyman - Just replied to you on another thread.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have the same issue. I have been waiting 4 days for the device password email.

I opend a support ticket:  reference number enquiry: 475726

Please address my issue as well.

dpreilan - I'll be in touch!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thanks Richard. I got email and now working!!!

I also am not getting an email at my @aol.com address.  Ticket is 483816 username is 128348600 please help..  

Goddfather26 - I've just replied to your email in, keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I recently attempted to get my mpbile password and have yet to receive an email after a couple of weeks.  The online system doesn't seem to work as expected.  Can I be sent the login ID and password manually?  I purchased the premium package befcause I bought a sonos system.  If I can't connect the two I will just drop my subscription.

Not to worry, joeylevi41 - I'll be in touch to help you out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I am paying for Spotify Premium to use through SONOS. Facebook accounts on the other hand, is making Spotify impossible to work on devices and should NOT become an obstacle to it's loyal users. I N-E-E-D my device password NOW!!!!! I'm a paying customer!!!!! It's been over a month that I can NOT receive the email and I am simply furious at this. I have requested my PAID FOR device Password here https://www.spotify.com/uk/help/faq/devices/connect-devices/ but NOTHING ever comes to my mailbox! My email account is active and I use it daily! My Facebook account is also setup correctly (although I don't want it) but ive been forced to create is just for access to Spotify through Sonos! The password DOES NOT COME!!! PLEASE SPOTIFY ADMINS LOOK INTO WHY I CAN NOT GET MY PASSWORD AS IM VERY SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE! My User # is: 1132813950 The rest ofvmy details lay with the useless Facebook! Spotify should have never one-wayed with Facebook! It is a SUCIDE! But for as long as it survives PLEASE SEND ME MY DEVICE PASSWORD! so I can get on with my work! Thank you all who help in advance! George

Hi GeorgeMay - I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble setting your password. 

We can sort this out for you quite easily. I've just sent you a direct email asking to confirm a few details. Thanks!

Hi I am having the same issue. Could someone please look into it?

id #1231798348

dtwilson - Just popped an email over. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Dear,

I have the same problem as well.

I cannot get a password for my sonos.

All i get is the message:

An email featuring your device username and a link to set your password has been sent to ...@....com

My device username is: 119414779

Can somebody help me??

thx

G

It didnt show up in my inbox. Can you send it again? I

Suggested posts