Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on Plex

Spotify on Plex

I can't login to my Spotify Premium account on Plex. When logging in everything seems normal but when trying to access playlists it gives me the message; authentication details missing.

Spotify is working on all other devices we have but not in Plex. What do I need to change to get this working. I have had this problem for a while so it's not a Plex version problem since I have updated Plex several times.

3 Replies

I'm a bit in the dark here. It was news to me that Plex has developed a Spotify client. The best I can do is point you to the Plex forum: http://forums.plexapp.com

A search for "spotify" comes up with some relevant threads.

If I get hold of more info, I'll let you know.

Thanks! I have searched these threads before and haven't found anything useful. I think, as I have heard, that the swedish (scandinavian) characters might be the problem. I have asked support to change my username but that wasn't possible so I'm a little bit stuck here until Spotify develops the language plug ins or Spotify alloows me to change username.

I would love to see this feature fixed/added for Plex - are there any plans in the pipeline @ Spotify?

Suggested posts