Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

[WP 7.5] Windows Phone 7 Offline Issues

So for the last few weeks I have been using this but its so unreliable !

it downloads everything works fine going where ever I am going then randomly when I try to play it again on the way home something like that nothing will play it says nothing is available offline, but as soon as I connect to a Wifi network open the app disconnect from the network re-open the app everything is available again.

Any ideas why the playlist stops working and then suddenly is fine again ?? Its basically a game killer for me as without this being reliable I can use it to have offline music on my phone

66 Replies

Im having the same problems as everyone else. This app is rubbish. Im changing to WiMP. 

Lame.  Fix the app.  Offline is the only reason I pay for Premium and it doesn't work.  How many subscribers have to cancel their accounts before you do something about it?

This is ridiculous!

Either this should work, and it should have been fixed by now

Or it's not intended to work and this issue should be mentioned before downloading the app and registering as a premium user.

@spotify: is this issue addressed?!? When will it be fixed?

@gjh71 wrote:

This is ridiculous!

Either this should work, and it should have been fixed by now

Or it's not intended to work and this issue should be mentioned before downloading the app and registering as a premium user.

@__spo__: is this issue addressed?!? When will it be fixed?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Unfortunately, the WP7 application is no longer being actively supported or developed by Spotify as outlined in this topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have a premium account and, for some reason, I am unable to connect to my Offline playlists at all!  I am paying for a service that I cannot get.  Worse still, I have no internet access at my house, therefore no music!!!  HELP!

@808nation wrote:

I have a premium account and, for some reason, I am unable to connect to my Offline playlists at all!  I am paying for a service that I cannot get.  Worse still, I have no internet access at my house, therefore no music!!!  HELP!

Are you using Windows Phone 7.5 (as described in this topic) or are you using another platform?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Peter,

I was able to uninstall & reinsall and it appears that it will work now!  Thanks for the reply!

808Nation

Suggested posts