Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[WP] Scrobbling on Windows Phone

[WP] Scrobbling on Windows Phone

Hi. Is there any way to scrobble songs from Spotify? I hope that someday Spotify brought this option in an update but, till that, i'd like to know if another app could be able to do it.

Thanks (and crossing fingers)

[EDIT - ADDED TAG]

5 Replies

Hi, there is curerently no way to scrobble the Spotify WP app to Last.FM, and there is no workaround 🙂

Hi! Welcome to the community! There are currently no aps in the Marketplace that I know of that would allow you to scrobble all the tunes you listen on your phone in the Spotify app. I tried a few and noone of them worked unfortunately. It's funny because Deezer scrobbles them instantly but Spotify doesn't. Technology these days!

Thanks for the fast answers and the warm welcome!

Sad news. I don't possibly understand how iOS and Android versions have this feature and WP not. Is it really that hard to add? I'm a last.fm addict and this flaw kind of push me back from going Premium : _ (

@AlberZeal wrote:

Thanks for the fast answers and the warm welcome!

Sad news. I don't possibly understand how iOS and Android versions have this feature and WP not. Is it really that hard to add? I'm a last.fm addict and this flaw kind of push me back from going Premium : _ (

Be sure to show your support for this as a feature by adding your kudos and comments to this ideas topic.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Right, because as we all know here (who has Android) that it took how long for you to put in external SD card support?

Suggested posts