Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Car Mode No Longer Turns On

PlanPremiumCountryChicago, IL United StatesDeviceiPhone 14 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 16.4.1 My Question or IssueI have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free call and audio kit from iSimple installed a couple months back. Since having this in...

• Plan Premium Country Chicago, IL United States Device iPhone 14 Pro Max Operating System iOS 16.4.1    My Question or Issue I have a 2004 SAAB 9-3 Arc that has had a hands free ca...
  • Maria
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify se enciende solo y reproduce automáticamente la lista Sleep

Probé métodos sugeridos en otras páginas y no se soluciona el problema. Se enciende a la madrugada y no encuentro forma de desactivarlo.

• Visitor
  • Probé métodos sugeridos en otras páginas y no se soluciona el problema. Se enciende a la madrugada y no encuentro forma de desactivarlo.
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why does stats.fm not show my full stream history, despite being imported?

prior to a month ago, stats.fm showed my full streaming history, including number of streams and last stream of a song. now some songs don't get their stream count increased or when stats.fm shows the song I am currently streaming, it doesn't get add...

• Visitor
  • prior to a month ago, stats.fm showed my full streaming history, including number of streams and last stream of a song. now some songs don't get their stream count increased or when stats.fm shows th...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I open subscribed content on a podcast

I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my issue is through SpotifyPlanPremiumCountryUnited Stat...

• Visitor
  • I have a paid subscription to a podcast that allows access to extra content. When I pull up the episodes they are still locked. I reached out to podcast and they show I am a paid subscriber and my is...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I see the performers on an opera album?

I have listened to a great recording of The Barber of Seville with James Levine and the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Spotify. How can I learn who the tenor, soprano, baritone, and other singers on the album are?

• I have listened to a great recording of The Barber of Seville with James Levine and the London Philharmonic Orchestra on Spotify. How can I learn who the tenor, soprano, baritone, and other singers ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple "My Shazam" Playlists Spam in Spotify Playlists

Hey fellow Spotify users, Is anyone other than myself experiencing an issue where you have linked your spotify account to your shazam account for the automatic tag playlist that sends tagged songs from shazam to your "My Shazam Tracks" playist on you...

Multiple Shazam Playlists.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey fellow Spotify users,    Is anyone other than myself experiencing an issue where you have linked your spotify account to your shazam account for the automatic tag playlist that sends ...
  • MartinT
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes
  • music
  • 16 replies
  • 9 likes

Many new albums are empty .

I can see the album but when I click on it, it's empty inside, no songs listed. If I search the individual song through the search bar I can see only that one song. I am really annoyed with this, I tried everything, deleting the app, cache clear, ano...

• Casual Listener
  • I can see the album but when I click on it, it's empty inside, no songs listed. If I search the individual song through the search bar I can see only that one song. I am really annoyed with this, I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t play my own songs

When I try to play a song of my choice it just shows the song but it can’t play it.

• Visitor
  • When I try to play a song of my choice it just shows the song but it can’t play it.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution There are wrong matches being made for concerts on artist names

It looks like the logic of matching an artist with a show automatically doesnt work. E.g I see a show called RAR at a theatre in Oslo. Spotify displays this as a concert with the artist RAR. I almost bought tickets, but I double checked with the venu...

• Visitor
  • It looks like the logic of matching an artist with a show automatically doesnt work. E.g I see a show called RAR at a theatre in Oslo. Spotify displays this as a concert with the artist RAR. I almost...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution summer internship

I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the application--I also included a resume and cover letter ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have filled out the 2024 Summer Marketing Internship (in NYC) multiple times already and each time I click submit nothing happens. I have filled out everything I am prompted to fill in for the appl...
  • confinlay
  • Visitor
  • 45 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 45 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Ads for India?

No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well? Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?

• Casual Listener
  • No option to select country as India in ads targeting and account setup as well?   Social Samosa says, Ads are launched in India. Is it restricted to only certain brands?
  • AkhilOSO
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Embed do not work on Disord and will not show up when a song is shared.

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceSamsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord)Operating SystemN/ADiscord Version: 0.0.309My Question or IssueI have had this issue for a while since spotify updated the embeds where on Discord if I put a embed in...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Samsung A72 and Desktop Windows. (But issue is on Discord) Operating System N/A Discord Version: 0.0.309 My Question or Issue I have had this issue for a wh...
  • yaquyphdwrto0erjguid
  • Roadie
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

DJ Pronunciation of Artists’ Names

Hey, I noticed that DJ pronounces Japanese names written in Romanji/Roman characters wrong. examples are; ATARASHII GAKKO-新しい学校 “at-ah-rash-eh ga-ko” -DJ pro.Fuji Kaze-藤井風“Fuji Kay-z” -DJ pro.Getting this fixed would be amazing! Japanese is a phoneti...

• Visitor
  • Hey, I noticed that DJ pronounces Japanese names written in Romanji/Roman characters wrong. examples are; ATARASHII GAKKO-新しい学校 “at-ah-rash-eh ga-ko” -DJ pro. Fuji Kaze-藤井風 “Fuji Kay-z” -...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do spotify internships have a maximum allowed number of applications?

There is an internship I want to apply to with spotify which is the summer 2024 software engineering internship. The application dates were listed as February 29th through March 15th. My friend saw it and told me about it last night, so I went to app...

• Visitor
  • There is an internship I want to apply to with spotify which is the summer 2024 software engineering internship. The application dates were listed as February 29th through March 15th. My friend saw i...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug: The new Jam Feature on the Desktop App

PlanPremiumCountryDE DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueIf im participating in a Jam of a friend and we are listenling to a playlist, every time a song is over and the next one plays, the song plays for 10 seconds and then jumps t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country DE   Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue If im participating in a Jam of a friend and we are listenling to a playlist, every time a ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't remove podcast from "your shows"

So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast.First of all. I do not listen to podcasts and not plan on ever doing th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've had this issue for a while. If you take a look at the picture, you can see that when I'm on my homepage, the first thing that pops up is the "ASMR with Amouranth" podcast. First of all. I ...
  • idillacar
  • Casual Listener
  • 557 replies
  • 774 likes
  • Other
  • 557 replies
  • 774 likes

Same songs keep repeating on playlists

I’m having an issue with the same songs repeating on my playlists. This happens when I switch between different devices. For example, I have Spotify in my car via CarPlay, and when we got in the car yesterday we listened to about 6 songs for the leng...

• I’m having an issue with the same songs repeating on my playlists. This happens when I switch between different devices. For example, I have Spotify in my car via CarPlay, and when we got in the ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes