Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution no puedo abrir la aplicacion en mi laptop desde hace 3 horas, me ayudan!

estuve escuchando desde mi laptop y de repente se paró y el icono desapareció lo he vuelto a instalar pero me sale un mensaje que spotify no está disponible, que paso?

• Visitor
  • estuve escuchando desde mi laptop y de repente se paró y el icono desapareció lo he vuelto a instalar pero me sale un mensaje que spotify no está disponible, que paso?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa shuffles Spotify library even if I have shuffle turned off

PlanPremiumDeviceMoto G5sOperating SystemAndroid 8.1 My Question or IssueA while ago Alexa started shuffling through my liked songs whenever I asked her to play my Spotify library, despite having shuffle turned off - which is weird, because it used t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Moto G5s Operating System Android 8.1   My Question or Issue A while ago Alexa started shuffling through my liked songs whenever I asked her to play my Spotify librar...
  • hansdampf86
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Alexa Echo
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Blend won't stop updating every 15 minutes

I thought the whole point of blend was to give you and the other party a playlist of music you like. We used to get the exact same playlist to listen to, now we both have two completely different playlists and mine updates nonstop everytime I click a...

• I thought the whole point of blend was to give you and the other party a playlist of music you like. We used to get the exact same playlist to listen to, now we both have two completely different pla...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution The Spotify App plays a different song than the one I selected On Playstation 4 and 5 (PS4, PS5)

PlanPremiumCountryDenmarkDevicePlaystation 4 and 5Operating SystemPlaystation 5 OS? 23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1My Question or IssueWhen in the "Control center" menu of the Playstation 5 (and PS4), and choosing the "Music" tab, then choosing the pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Denmark Device Playstation 4 and 5 Operating System Playstation 5 OS?  23.01-07.00.00.44-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or Issue When in the "Control center" menu of th...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I never recieved ONE email notification/ push alert

All the settings are right and I see new song pop up in the notification section in the app, but I never had ONE push alert or email notification from Spotify.

• All the settings are right and I see new song pop up in the notification section in the app, but I never had ONE push alert or email notification from Spotify.   😞
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I've already get a Premium Student package, but i can't use Enhance feature

I got 2 problems:+ First, I saw Enhance button but the Shuffle button disappered+ Second, I deleted the app and reinstall, i logged out and logged in, then Enhance disappered and the Shuffle button reappered.More than that, the Heart Icon to show whi...

• I got 2 problems: + First, I saw Enhance button but the Shuffle button disappered + Second, I deleted the app and reinstall, i logged out and logged in, then Enhance disappered and the Shuffle butt...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Half-White Screen (Web Player)

I'm on a Chromebook and using the free version. Whenever I use Spotify, either the app or the web player, it only shows the first few songs in my playlists, and then everything below is white. When listening to a song in the white, the green shows, b...

Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 7.53.36 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I'm on a Chromebook and using the free version. Whenever I use Spotify, either the app or the web player, it only shows the first few songs in my playlists, and then everything below is white. When l...
  • PeamealBacon
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unknown speaker connects to session

Hi, for the past week sometimes when playing Spotify on my work WiFi I'll get a notification that a new speaker is listening. I've signed out of all devices and changed my password, and it's still happening. I've verified that the owner of the speake...

• Visitor
  • Hi, for the past week sometimes when playing Spotify on my work WiFi I'll get a notification that a new speaker is listening. I've signed out of all devices and changed my password, and it's still ha...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Does streaming data continue for songs that have been deleted and re-upload

My band had an EP uploaded to Spotify for us back in 2013ish; it was up for a while before we started talking with a label and they convinced us to take it down. Nothing happened with them, and the band eventually broke up. A decade later, we decided...

• My band had an EP uploaded to Spotify for us back in 2013ish; it was up for a while before we started talking with a label and they convinced us to take it down. Nothing happened with them, and the b...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play queue randomly disappears

My queue has been disappearing for approximately 10 days now. Every time I open the app (mobile and desktop), I am unable to play what I was listening to, and my queue does not show up. Sometimes, it also disappears if I leave the app idle without cl...

• Visitor
  • My queue has been disappearing for approximately 10 days now. Every time I open the app (mobile and desktop), I am unable to play what I was listening to, and my queue does not show up. Sometimes, it...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Popular songs being wrongly associated with artists of the same name

Have an artist were songs are appearing under their popular section seemingly because they share a name even though they're unrelated.https://open.spotify.com/artist/6JDu6pr6teBn79KqBTOXdphttps://open.spotify.com/track/3iDfTmH0Of9Ct0YkX1Xzdq (Spike r...

• Casual Listener
  • Have an artist were songs are appearing under their popular section seemingly because they share a name even though they're unrelated. https://open.spotify.com/artist/6JDu6pr6teBn79KqBTOXdp https...
  • Arron1993
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete app from Russian app store

Hi guys. Some time ago we lived in Russia and after February ‘22 moved to USA,I’ve have had Spotify downloaded in Russian App Store, and now when I’m trying to make another account it’s says I have to change to “Russian version” of the store, but in ...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys. Some time ago we lived in Russia and after February ‘22 moved to USA, I’ve have had Spotify downloaded in Russian App Store, and now when I’m trying to make another account it’s says I hav...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Só consigo conectar com wifi de casa, quando uso o da academia não consigo.

Não consigo mais acessar o Spotify fora de casa no wifi. Antes eu conseguia e de um dia para outro não consigo mais. Qual a solução? Não quero usar o 4G

• Visitor
  • Não consigo mais acessar o Spotify fora de casa no wifi. Antes eu conseguia e de um dia para outro não consigo mais. Qual a solução? Não quero usar o 4G
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community] Remove "ideas" and stop requiring users to "vote" in order to implement change.

The voting feature is a point of contention for many users who feel isolated and unheard by Spotify. Comments are always redirected to "create or vote on an idea" and yet the vast majority of users will not do so. This gives a false impression that S...

• Regular
  • The voting feature is a point of contention for many users who feel isolated and unheard by Spotify. Comments are always redirected to "create or vote on an idea" and yet the vast majority of users w...
  • zerobitsmith
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes