Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Podcasts] Fix sorting order of podcasts

Hello, I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to download stuff offline and listen to it in the car or on my phone w...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I started listening to podcasts on Spotify and quite frankly, it has been a horrible experience because of the sort order "feature" on my episodes. I have premium so I like to downloa...
  • Zultag
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 13 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps sending notifications about a inexistent "session"

My Question or IssueWhenever I play something, the person who is on the same Wi-Fi as me, and is also using spotify, receives a request to join my session. The problem is that I didn't create any session, and it's an inconvenience, because a notifica...

• My Question or Issue Whenever I play something, the person who is on the same Wi-Fi as me, and is also using spotify, receives a request to join my session. The problem is that I didn't create any s...
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts Notifications problems

Hello Spotify community, I write because I have a problem and I haven't found a solution yet. The thing is that the podcast notifications for new episodes keep popping up even though I have the notifications turned off, besides that I don't follow an...

Screenshot_20230204_181548_Spotify.jpg Screenshot_20230204_181558_Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify community, I write because I have a problem and I haven't found a solution yet. The thing is that the podcast notifications for new episodes keep popping up even though I have the notif...
  • BriParedes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution AndroidTV app can't play Folders

I have several Playlists under the same Folder, so I can play the folder instead the playlists and then, the Shuffle will work through all the playlists. This works for the desktop app, and I can send my music to my Android phone without any issue, k...

• I have several Playlists under the same Folder, so I can play the folder instead the playlists and then, the Shuffle will work through all the playlists. This works for the desktop app, and I can sen...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PODCAST not available

There is a content that I see as available but I face problems when I try to launch it.It is an italian podcast, I doubt about account region issues.Podcast: BRODOError Message: Couldn't find that pageSearch for something else?PlanPremiumCountryItaly...

• Casual Listener
  • There is a content that I see as available but I face problems when I try to launch it. It is an italian podcast, I doubt about account region issues. Podcast: BRODO Error Message:  Couldn't...
  • fscoca
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

My gift card code doesn’t work and I checked it, I typed in the correct one

The card got activated at the store hours ago. The gift card is 10€ worth. I typed in the correct code (a zero and an o)

• Visitor
  • The card got activated at the store hours ago. The gift card is 10€ worth. I typed in the correct code (a zero and an o)
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Community: Can't Vote on an Ongoing Issue

I found an issue in Spotify Community that I am also encountering. I make sure I am logged in and then click on "+ Vote" button, but nothing happens. Javascript errors, perhaps related, appear in browser's console.

• Casual Listener
  • I found an issue in Spotify Community that I am also encountering. I make sure I am logged in and then click on "+ Vote" button, but nothing happens. Javascript errors, perhaps related, appear in bro...
  • DukeHadi
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I got premium duo. Invited daughter. She is on. I’m not.

Set up account premium duo. Joined my daughter her working fine mine not. Payment details all listed correct. Plan manager not working

• Visitor
  • Set up account premium duo. Joined my daughter her working fine mine not. Payment details all listed correct. Plan manager not working
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play history song titles showing as "Null"

Downloaded my spotify play history but the columns whose data I needed to see show as NULL for the following categories:master_metadata_track_name master_metadata_album_artist_name master_metadata_album_album_name spotify_track_uri episode_nameIt's n...

• Casual Listener
  • Downloaded my spotify play history but the columns whose data I needed to see show as NULL for the following categories: master_metadata_track_name master_metadata_album_artist_name master_metad...
  • MihailY
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Preview clips not working on Songs your Liked section

Extremely relieved that this insanely stupid decision was reversed. However it is not working for the "Songs you liked" pane. It has the play button on the album cover like all the other panes, but nothing happens when you press it. Please fix this

• Music Fan
  • Extremely relieved that this insanely stupid decision was reversed. However it is not working for the "Songs you liked" pane. It has the play button on the album cover like all the other panes, but n...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola en la pantalla de inicio Spotify me salió un link ganador, pero cerré

Cerré la app de Spotify y ya no me aparece el link ganador para compartir a dos personas dos meses gratis

• Visitor
  • Cerré la app de Spotify y ya no me aparece el link ganador para compartir a dos personas dos meses gratis
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution listen along starts 12 to 23 seconds into the song ahead of who im listening along with

I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the song, we are all on discord so and none of my friend...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm on discord using the listen along feature and every song that comes on It starts anywhere 12-23 seconds into the song while all my other friends including the host start at the beginning of the s...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs will automatically skip and restart

I have Spotify set to offline mode with all the songs in the playlist downloaded and the songs keep skipping and restarting it will also skip and go back multiple times in a row I have updated to the latest version and it is worse now

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify set to offline mode with all the songs in the playlist downloaded and the songs keep skipping and restarting it will also skip and go back multiple times in a row I have updated to the...
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Pause music" command not working on Google Assistant

PlanPremium CountrySweden DeviceOneplus 8 Pro Operating SystemOxygen OS 11 (I have the latest version as of February 16th 2022) My Question or IssueAll Spotify voice commands work except for those that pause. I'm using Google Assistant on my phone an...

• Plan Premium   Country Sweden   Device Oneplus 8 Pro   Operating System Oxygen OS 11 (I have the latest version as of February 16th 2022)   My Question or Issue All S...
  • AlejaR
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Request: daily listening time limit for Spotify kids

As my son loves to use the Spotify Kids app, I‘d really like to set a daily listing limit (iOS App). Unfortunately the iOS mechanisms only work for display usage time, not for audio. Therefor I’d like to request a feature in the app, to set a daily t...

• Casual Listener
  • As my son loves to use the Spotify Kids app, I‘d really like to set a daily listing limit (iOS App). Unfortunately the iOS mechanisms only work for display usage time, not for audio. Therefor I’d lik...
  • sialcasa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop playlist bullying and false reports

So since december 2022 there have consistently been reports for my playlist "California Vibes LA Hip Hop Mood 2023", which I have been growing over the last 3+ years. I've tried to reach out to Spotify, without any result, and it has become quite ann...

• So since december 2022 there have consistently been reports for my playlist "California Vibes 🌴LA Hip Hop Mood 2023", which I have been growing over the last 3+ years. I've tried to reach out to Spo...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

what is the e in the square before songs

What is the e in the square before songs. It's right after the arrow in the green circle if you download the song and before the name of the song.

• Casual Listener
  • What is the e in the square before songs. It's right after the arrow in the green circle if you download the song and before the name of the song.  
  • steveonmars
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we get a function to add a song to multiple Playlists at once?

So I find myself wanting to add a specific new songs to multiple Playlists that it matches. I'm sure many people would love this. Much love to the Spotify Team.

• Visitor
  • So I find myself wanting to add a specific new songs to multiple Playlists that it matches. I'm sure many people would love this. Much love to the Spotify Team.
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes