Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution The Spotify App Won't Work. HELP!

So uh...I've been trying to get my Spotify app to open for a few days now and I even restarted my computer. Possibly, it may be due to the fact of how many windows I have open, but I sincerely doubt it. When I open up the Spotify app and web player o...

• Casual Listener
  • So uh...I've been trying to get my Spotify app to open for a few days now and I even restarted my computer. Possibly, it may be due to the fact of how many windows I have open, but I sincerely doubt ...
  • goddyarts
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Queue Keeps Disappearing

I am using Spotify to queue up some podcasts while I run or drive. I might queue up 3 or 4, but whenever an episode finishes the next one doesn’t play, when I check the queue it’s all gone. Happening consistently for a couple of days now. I am using ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify to queue up some podcasts while I run or drive. I might queue up 3 or 4, but whenever an episode finishes the next one doesn’t play, when I check the queue it’s all gone. Happening...
  • GarrettStauss
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Does spotify notify artists of playlist placement before or after the release goes live?

Can someone who's been playlisted please answer? I have song I pitched less than a week ago that I'd like to delete and reupload with changes. I just don't want to lose my placement on the off-chance I've been put on a playlist but wasn't notified ye...

• Visitor
  • Can someone who's been playlisted please answer? I have song I pitched less than a week ago that I'd like to delete and reupload with changes. I just don't want to lose my placement on the off-chance...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify used ~40GB of internet data on 5 hour drive. Is this normal?

PlanPremiumCountryUkDeviceSamsung S20 Operating System My Question or IssueIs it even possible for Spotify to use 40gb of data in 5 hours?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uk Device Samsung S20   Operating System   My Question or Issue Is it even possible for Spotify to use 40gb of data in 5 hours?
  • Mahsan
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Tôi muốn tắt chế độ quảng cáo gói premium trên tài khoản của tôi.

Tôi đã trả tiền phí dịch vụ là 840.000vnd cho 02 lần thanh toán. Nhưng hệ thống luôn hiện quảng cáo bắt tôi phải mua thêm gói Premium và gây phiền hà khi tôi phát nhạc.

• Visitor
  • Tôi đã trả tiền phí dịch vụ là 840.000vnd cho 02 lần thanh toán. Nhưng hệ thống luôn hiện quảng cáo bắt tôi phải mua thêm gói Premium và gây phiền hà khi tôi phát nhạc.
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gap between Songs

PlanFree/PremiumCountry US DeviceIphone 7 plusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Im a Zumba instructor and would like to be able to adjust the time between each song. I see the option for crossfade but i need...

• Plan Free/Premium Country US   Device Iphone 7 plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   Im a Zumba instructor and would li...
  • ziedavid
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution trouble embedding playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueOn all of the devices that I own (iPhone XR and Chromebook), I'm having trouble embedding only a few of my playlists. Some of the playlists I can embed while others I cannot.I've already contacted the service ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue On all of the devices that I own (iPhone XR and Chromebook), I'm having trouble embedding only a few of my playlists. Some of the playlists I...
  • isabelac
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't redeem trial code into current user

I had got the code from other local app for trial but it was not connected with live account. what should I do to use this code.

• Visitor
  • I had got the code from other local app for trial  but it was not connected with live account. what should I do to use this code. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I seem to not be able to listen to the preview of the song in my playlist

there is a minus button beside my songs and I can't even press the song to have a preview of the song. I don't have premium if you're wondering, how do I fix this issue?

• Visitor
  • there is a minus button beside my songs and I can't even press the song to have a preview of the song. I don't have premium if you're wondering, how do I fix this issue?
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback of protected content is not enabled

Why is it showing “Playback of protected content is not enabled” on my ps5 everytime I try to listen to a playlist made by my other account? DevicePS5

• Visitor
  • Why is it showing “Playback of protected content is not enabled” on my ps5 everytime I try to listen to a playlist made by my other account?   Device PS5 
  • geovanebento
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Summer Internship - Job application

Hi everyone, I’m trying to apply for a summer internship but I can’t find my university name in the list and the site doesn’t allow me to write it in a separate box. Does everyone have the same problems? Or could someone please help me?

• Hi everyone, I’m trying to apply for a summer internship but I can’t find my university name in the list and the site doesn’t allow me to write it in a separate box. Does everyone have the same probl...
  • Lyubka
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback speed does not change past 2x speed

PlanPremiumCountryUsaDeviceiphone SEOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueWhen I try to change the playback speed to anything past 2x speed the playback speed does not change. I have tested every speed past 2x to see if any worked but none have. Is...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Usa Device iphone SE Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue When I try to change the playback speed to anything past 2x speed the playback speed does no...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on PS4 only Plays Two Songs

PlanPremiumCountryNorth AmericaDevicePlayStation 4Operating SystemiOS My Question or IssueI’ve been having this problem on one of my playlists for a while now. I like to listen to my music on PS4 when I play games sometimes, so I have my Spotify on P...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country North America Device PlayStation 4 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue I’ve been having this problem on one of my playlists for a while now. I like to list...
  • Lyubka
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I am looking to upload Christian music to our church online radio site. Is this possible?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • JHMGLORY
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No Video on PS5 app after 2+ years of waiting.

So, I’ve seen multiple posts talking about this in both the Help section and the ideas section going on several years now. I’ve replied to one or two myself. It’s ridiculous the issue still hasn’t been fixed. There is no video on the Spotify app on P...

• So, I’ve seen multiple posts talking about this in both the Help section and the ideas section going on several years now. I’ve replied to one or two myself. It’s ridiculous the issue still hasn’t be...
  • simengeorg
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing lyrics

My Question or IssueWhen I find a song with no lyrics on Spotify and I know the lyrics, where do I write to or who do I contact if I want to send those lyrics? Thanks in advance.BR

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue When I find a song with no lyrics on Spotify and I know the lyrics, where do I write to or who do I contact if I want to send those lyrics?  Thanks in advance. BR
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution O pagamento do meu spotify ta caindo 2 vezes

Mês passado meu cartão estava sem limite, e passei o spotify pro cartão da minha mãe! E esse mês o pagamento caiu no meu cartão e no cartão da minha mãe! Quero reembolso

• Visitor
  • Mês passado meu cartão estava sem limite, e passei o spotify pro cartão da minha mãe! E esse mês o pagamento caiu no meu cartão e no cartão da minha mãe! Quero reembolso
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I cannot add songs to a playlist that i have already created

I am trying to add songs to different playlists that i have created but when i click on the 3 dots and select add to playlist, my playlists are not coming up. I have to create a new playlist.

• Regular
  • I am trying to add songs to different playlists that i have created but when i click on the 3 dots and select add to playlist, my playlists are not coming up. I have to create a new playlist.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Web player error: Device not found

I use web player to listen to songs After pausing and leaving the computer for a period of time (a few hours), when I return to the computer again, I cannot continue playing music Devtools shows error:POST https://guc-spclient.spotify.com/connect-sta...

• Casual Listener
  • I use web player to listen to songs   After pausing and leaving the computer for a period of time (a few hours), when I return to the computer again, I cannot continue playing music   D...
  • natoehv
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Data Delay

Hello everybody! I have a podcast on Spotify and I noticed that over the past few days that it say's that there is a data delay. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but my analytics haven't updated in three days. Is it a problem on my end or is anyo...

• Visitor
  • Hello everybody! I have a podcast on Spotify and I noticed that over the past few days that it say's that there is a data delay. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but my analytics haven't updated ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes