Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify for artist canvas upload

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceanyOperating SystemanyMy Question or IssueI recently decided to try the new "canvas " feature for one of my songs. The problem is that I don't have the "upload canvas" button when I log in to my Spotify for artists page....

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device any Operating System any My Question or Issue I recently decided to try the new "canvas " feature for one of my songs. The problem is that I d...
  • Hazelsumo
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Keeps pausing when playing music on xbox one x

I am playing a song on Spotify on my Xbox and keep pausing every couple of seconds i have tried re installing the app and disconnecting my discord and re connecting and restarting my Xbox one x though its still not workingPlanPremiumCountryAustraliaD...

• I am playing a song on Spotify on my Xbox and keep pausing every couple of seconds i have tried re installing the app and disconnecting my discord and re connecting and restarting my Xbox one x thoug...
  • Elder_Eye
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect not available to play on NAD C338 amplifier

Previously both Spotify Connect and Google Cast was available to play music on my NAD C338 amplifier. Since a month or so the Spotify Connect option disappeared. Only the Google Cast options left. I preferred Spotify Connect because it's gapless whil...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously both Spotify Connect and Google Cast was available to play music on my NAD C338 amplifier. Since a month or so the Spotify Connect option disappeared. Only the Google Cast options left. I ...
  • coshr
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Why is my playlist not showing on my artist page?

I've created a playlist for my artist page, but recently I've noticed that the playlist isn't visible to anyone but me even though it's not set as private.It's folowing playlist:https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6HB2VqOGjKCUn5YWfkaXD8?si=a0e81ffe6f35...

• Regular
  • I've created a playlist for my artist page, but recently I've noticed that the playlist isn't visible to anyone but me even though it's not set as private. It's folowing playlist: https://open....
  • AlejaR
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Other] Incorrect grammar in Ukrainian localization for Spotify

Hello! I found a grammar mistake in Ukrainian localization for Spotify. When you are on the main page, you can see the title that changes with your time, so when it's afternoon that title says "Доброго дня!", this is grammatically incorrect, the righ...

• Hello! I found a grammar mistake in Ukrainian localization for Spotify. When you are on the main page, you can see the title that changes with your time, so when it's afternoon that title says "Добро...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising on Twitter

I noticed this morning that you are advertising Spotify Wrapped on Twitter which is the same site that says a user named "@GasTheK*ke1488" is not glorifying violence. Why would you continue to support a platform that no longer seems to have a problem...

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 8.52.56 AM.png Screenshot 2022-11-30 at 1.51.43 PM.png
  • Music Fan
  • I noticed this morning that you are advertising Spotify Wrapped on Twitter which is the same site that says a user named "@GasTheK*ke1488" is not glorifying violence. Why would you continue to suppor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accidentally dismissed pop up

I came on Spotify to a cool pop up of “what was the first song you listened to this year? Make your guess and tap when you’re ready.” I really wanted to see it but when I swiped to my Home Screen because I didn’t have time now it dismissed it. I’ve t...

• Visitor
  • I came on Spotify to a cool pop up of “what was the first song you listened to this year? Make your guess and tap when you’re ready.” I really wanted to see it but when I swiped to my Home Screen bec...
  • soookiy
  • Visitor
  • 25 replies
  • 14 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 25 replies
  • 14 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Web Player][Your Library] Remove bug undoing Musixmatch contributions

It's so insteresting to know that Spotify is already displaying lyrics, getting them from Musixmatch and being one of the audio-streaming apps to time-sync them. I contribute to Musixmatch, adding and correcting lyrics so that they look neat and are ...

• Music Fan
  • It's so insteresting to know that Spotify is already displaying lyrics, getting them from Musixmatch and being one of the audio-streaming apps to time-sync them.  I contribute to Musixmatch, add...
  • thristan
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Your Library
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When are Spotify stopping supporting Pioneer Receivers which support Spotify Connect?

Hi,I received an email yesterday to say Spotify are stopping support for my Pioneer Speaker soon. - When is soon? - Does stopping support mean Spotify just won't support it or it will stop working?Stopping support means a company won't address issues...

• Roadie
  • Hi, I received an email yesterday to say Spotify are stopping support for my Pioneer Speaker soon.   - When is soon?   - Does stopping support mean Spotify just won't support it or i...
  • ThaLolstah
  • Regular
  • 383 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Connect
  • 383 replies
  • 26 likes

Disappointed to see Chris Brown advertised at the top of my page.

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktop appOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI was disappointed to see - of all artists - Chris Brown advertised at the top of my page when I logged into the desktop app today. I've never listened to his music ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop app Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I was disappointed to see - of all artists - Chris Brown advertised at the top of my page...
  • rebechuh
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast Livslångt has disappeared from Spotify

Im a podcast producer of the podcast Livslångt with the feed https://livslangt.se/feed/podcast/ with my podcast being active and present on Spotify for a long time. Today the whole podcast had disappeared, and had been taken out of my account. I coul...

• Im a podcast producer of the podcast Livslångt with the feed https://livslangt.se/feed/podcast/ with my podcast being active and present on Spotify for a long time. Today the whole podcast ...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account won’t get deleted

Device(iPhone 12 pro max)Operating System(iOS 15) My Question or Issue:I deleted my previous account today in hopes of getting rid of the playlists and followers. Created a new account and when I try to log back into the old one it says is has been c...

• Visitor
  • Device (iPhone 12 pro max) Operating System (iOS 15)   My Question or Issue: I deleted my previous account today in hopes of getting rid of the playlists and followers. Created a new accou...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not showing in Friend Activity

Hey all, I was just wondering if there are other people who have created playlists and their friends use them as well; however, it does not show they are listening to your playlist. For example, I have a playlist called "Playlist 1" and my friend is ...

• Hey all,   I was just wondering if there are other people who have created playlists and their friends use them as well; however, it does not show they are listening to your playlist.   ...
  • AlesRFK
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Music

The latest update doesn't allow to skip few seconds of the song. Like what if i want to listen from 1 min and 5 sec of the song but i had to keep listening the whole song as the update doesn't has the option to skip. Should re update to old version.

• Visitor
  • The latest update doesn't allow to skip few seconds of the song. Like what if i want to listen from 1 min and 5 sec of the song but i had to keep listening the whole song as the update doesn't has th...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution TV HDMI Spotify stopped

My Question or IssueWhen I connect My PC Linux to HDMI cable to my TV, After a few minutes the connexion both hdmi stopped. Is It a problem about my PC or My Spotify Plan? Thanks.PS. Usually of I Watch movies by other internet sites Theresa isn't any...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue When I connect My PC Linux to HDMI cable to my TV, After a few minutes the connexion both hdmi stopped. Is It a problem about my PC or My Spotify Plan? Thanks. PS. Usua...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Pause doesn't pause

When I'm listening to a podcast and press pause, the sound stops but if I go back ten minutes later, the podcast is ten minutes further along. In other words it stops the sound but it seems to keep playing until I go back to it. If it's been awhile i...

• Visitor
  • When I'm listening to a podcast and press pause, the sound stops but if I go back ten minutes later, the podcast is ten minutes further along. In other words it stops the sound but it seems to keep p...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist and podcast update in Spotify for Tesla

Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be a way to force update playlists and podcasts witho...

• Visitor
  • Podcasts and albums like Daily Mix doesn't update very often, meaning new podcast episodes won't show up on screen and the Daily Mix playlists are completely wrong most of the time. There needs to be...
  • martz31
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution BMW iDrive Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 11 Pro MaxOperating SystemiOS 13.3My Question or IssueHey, So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct information for any Song, Artist or Album Art, whatever song is playing on Spotify onc...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 11 Pro Max Operating System iOS 13.3 My Question or Issue Hey,   So since yesterday my BMW iDrive is not showing the correct informat...
  • flight-king
  • Casual Listener
  • 38 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Other
  • 38 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to access my local music but in settings it only shows language setting, not local files

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Too focused on ads instead of the enjoyment of the user

If you don’t have premium, then you basically get nothing but ads. If you skip the ads by exiting the app, they eventually pile up and you get 4 ads in a row after listening to 1-3 songs. What is the point of using the app if all i get is ad after ad...

• Visitor
  • If you don’t have premium, then you basically get nothing but ads. If you skip the ads by exiting the app, they eventually pile up and you get 4 ads in a row after listening to 1-3 songs. What is the...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes