Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Throwback Thursday Archive

Looking for last week’s (May 16-22, 2019) track list of songs from #ThrowbackThursday playlist. Like a total newb, I forgot to add them to a personal playlist. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Looking for last week’s (May 16-22, 2019) track list of songs from #ThrowbackThursday playlist. Like a total newb, I forgot to add them to a personal playlist. Thanks!  
  • thaks
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Devices Discovery Issue

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicePC / Pixel 4 / Iphone 8 / API / Google Nest / Google Home / Denon RecieverOperating SystemWin10 Home/ Android / IOS / Web My Question or IssueSpotify application "connect" feature does not show a list of the same available ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device PC / Pixel 4 / Iphone 8 / API / Google Nest / Google Home / Denon Reciever Operating System Win10 Home/ Android / IOS / Web   My Question or Issue Spoti...
  • jdblue225
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

streaming spotify to Secondlife parcel

Hello , I own a couple of sims in the virtual world of secondlife and would like to be able to stream my playlists to these, I see people can stream with winamp,shoutcast and other streams they are using a port number after the web address or a web a...

• Hello , I own a couple of sims in the virtual world of secondlife and would like to be able to stream my playlists to these, I see people can stream  with winamp,shoutcast  and other stre...
  • CheyennieRichez
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I browse through podcasts on the new Spotify desktop app?

So my spotify desktop app recently updated, and I noticed the home page is quite different. I now no longer am able to access general podcasts to browse through, there's no longer a "Podcasts" button, the only option I can find is "your episodes" whi...

• So my spotify desktop app recently updated, and I noticed the home page is quite different. I now no longer am able to access general podcasts to browse through, there's no longer a "Podcasts" button...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon Heos Loudspeaker renaming

Due to a repositioning of my speakers, I had to rename them. All apps (Alexa, Heos, Wifi router) recognize the new names of the speakers. Only the Spotify app still recognizes the old names. How can I get Spotify to recognize the new names? Thanks fo...

• Visitor
  • Due to a repositioning of my speakers, I had to rename them. All apps (Alexa, Heos, Wifi router) recognize the new names of the speakers. Only the Spotify app still recognizes the old names. How can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't i connect Spotify to Stationhead

I'm not able to connect Spotify to Stationhead. It keeps saying I must have a premium account, which I do. The only reason I purchased a premium account was so I could participate in streaming parties on Stationhead, so if this is not a valid option,...

• Visitor
  • I'm not able to connect Spotify to Stationhead. It keeps saying I must have a premium account, which I do. The only reason I purchased a premium account was so I could participate in streaming partie...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Mix it Up Playlist

Remix automatic selected tracks in your way. And spotify will remix mix tapes for you in a single click. Mix it Up playlist to click on mix it up button and wait for a Day if it is ready . And title a Mix it Up playlist.Like the idea ?Mix a big Track...

• Remix automatic selected tracks in your way. And spotify will remix mix tapes for you in a single click. Mix it Up playlist to click on mix it up button and wait for a Day if it is ready . And title ...
  • eyeyoosh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Is there a way to remove podcast from homepage yet?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13 pro maxOperating SystemiOS 16 My Question or IssueIs it possible to remove the podcast from the homepage yet or at least customize he home page? My old accounts front page was cluttered with podcast. I don't want ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 13 pro max Operating System iOS 16   My Question or Issue Is it possible to remove the podcast from the homepage yet or at least customize he hom...
  • JVsurfer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [BUG] Private Messenger Consent Agreement loop

.PlanPremiumCountryNorwayBrowserGoogle Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit)Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI'm unable to accept the "Private Messenger Consent Agreement" because every time i click "ACCEPT" i get redir...

• Music Fan
  • .Plan Premium Country Norway Browser Google Chrome Version 96.0.4664.110 (Official Build) (64-bit) Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I'm unable to accept the "Pri...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Option to add songs to queue from search

Add option to add songs to the queue from search. Currently to add songs by searching it, you have to search for the album/ artist, then open it and then add the song to queue. Currently if you search for a song you will have to play it and cannot ad...

• Visitor
  • Add option to add songs to the queue from search. Currently to add songs by searching it, you have to search for the album/ artist, then open it and then add the song to queue. Currently if you searc...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Remove Limited Private Messages

To be honest, I don't know where this idea falls. The current issue with voting on ideas is that old votes get discarded and never moved to a new idea when it is marked as "active" and an older idea marked as "inactive." Meaning votes have to start a...

• Music Fan
  • To be honest, I don't know where this idea falls.   The current issue with voting on ideas is that old votes get discarded and never moved to a new idea when it is marked as "active" and an ol...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Podcasts] Podcast Binger

I would LOVE a speed option. Audible has an option to which what speed you listen to books. YouTube has the option to view videos at different speeds as well. As someone who works long hours and spends times listening to A LOT of podcasts I’d like th...

• Visitor
  • I would LOVE a speed option. Audible has an option to which what speed you listen to books. YouTube has the option to view videos at different speeds as well. As someone who works long hours and...
  • Yordan
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Mobile
    Podcasts
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Album Transitions?

I noticed on my Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen album transitions stopped working properly. It cuts to the next song too late like it’s skipping 1-2 seconds. (I am listening to Beyonce’s new album.) It works fine on other streaming services like my 3 month t...

• Regular
  • I noticed on my Amazon Echo Dot 4th Gen album transitions stopped working properly. It cuts to the next song too late like it’s skipping 1-2 seconds. (I am listening to Beyonce’s new album.) It works...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][Podcasts] Can we create a podcast for our website?

I have a website itsonlaypaintball.com can we create a podcast by recording existing blogs from the website?

• Visitor
  • I have a website itsonlaypaintball.com can we create a podcast by recording existing blogs from the website?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcasts
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All podcast followers disappeared overnight

Hi, I just noticed that all of my podcast followers, which I've been building for 2 months. disappeared overnight. The list went from 324 to 0! I know for a fact that they haven't all suddenly decided to unfollow the podcast at the same moment. I was...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just noticed that all of my podcast followers, which I've been building for 2 months. disappeared overnight. The list went from 324 to 0! I know for a fact that they haven't all suddenly decide...
  • cinematic_sarcastic
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify app working weirdly

PlanFreeCountrySpainDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueFirst of all, sorry for my English, it's not my first language so mistakes may happen.I have only one account, this one account is the one I used to log in the Spotify App, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Spain Device PC Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue First of all, sorry for my English, it's not my first language so mistakes may happen. I hav...
  • ShiroNeko
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa smart speaker doesn't play Spotify premium.

1) In the Alexa settings, Spotify is the default player and is linked. Alexa is logged on.2) The smart speaker (Ultimate Ears Megaboom) is listed as the current device in the Spotify settings; 3) the speaker was hard reset and everything reentered. T...

• Regular
  • 1) In the Alexa settings, Spotify is the default player and is linked. Alexa is logged on. 2) The smart speaker (Ultimate Ears Megaboom) is listed as the current device in the Spotify settings; 3)...
  • vandykej171
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 34 replies
  • 2 likes

Translated 'Listen On' Badges

Hey! I'm wanting to add the clickable 'Listen On' buttons to my webpage, but I am unable to find versions of these badges in different languages. Does anyone have any information whether there are downloadable versions of the 'Listen On' badges for S...

spotify-podcast-badge-blk-grn-660x160-Kopie-300x73
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey!   I'm wanting to add the clickable 'Listen On' buttons to my webpage, but I am unable to find versions of these badges in different languages.     Does anyone have a...
  • yagmuryildiz
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Skill on Alexa unable to play artist or album

PlanFreeCountryItalyDeviceEchoDot 4 with clockOperating System/ My Question or IssueI reported this to Amazon but they say to report to Spotify as with Amazon music all works fine. The Spotify Skill are unable to understand when I ask to play an arti...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Italy Device EchoDot 4 with clock Operating System /   My Question or Issue I reported this to Amazon but they say to report to Spotify as with Amazon music all works...
  • OscarDC
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes