Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Assistant & Spotify Family Plan

Hello, I am looking for some tips. Here is my set up:Child A has a google voice device in their roomChild B has a google voice device in their roomChild A & B are both in my Google family groupParent A (Me) setup a spotify account, assigning Child A ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am looking for some tips. Here is my set up: Child A has a google voice device in their room Child B has a google voice device in their room Child A & B are both in my Google family ...
  • CountingTime
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution why does my music keep pausing

i’ve uninstalled the app, logged out of all my devices, i even stayed specifically in spotify and my music is just randomly pausing.? i’m using the beats studio pros so it can’t be ear sensing like how airpods do

• Visitor
  • i’ve uninstalled the app, logged out of all my devices, i even stayed specifically in spotify and my music is just randomly pausing.? i’m using the beats studio pros so it can’t be ear sensing like h...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify swaps my own recent podcast- episode-covers

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 11) My Question or Issuehttps://open.spotify.com/show/3XrIO3J9Scn8cPwrkJycd7?si=TvQCSVQSTZC9pZlJzlCSSA I have a podcast at Spotify (link up above).spotify swaps two or more of my recent episodes-covers. The chro...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device (iPhone 11)   My Question or Issue https://open.spotify.com/show/3XrIO3J9Scn8cPwrkJycd7?si=TvQCSVQSTZC9pZlJzlCSSA   I have a podcast at Spotify...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como debo hacer para que se debite en pesos y no en dólares

Me debían de la tarjeta de crédito en dólares y a su vez me cobran muchos interesen de la tarjeta. Quisiera pagar en pesos argentinos como unos meses atras

• Visitor
  • Me debían de la tarjeta de crédito en dólares y a su vez me cobran muchos interesen de la tarjeta. Quisiera pagar en pesos argentinos como unos meses atras
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delayed start of song/playlist across multiple Sonos speakers.

Hi,I have problems getting my Spotify Premium to start simultaneously when playing on multiple/ more than 4 Sonos speakers. First the setup:I have 12 Sonos Play 1, in 6 stereo pairs. My plan is to expand this to 22 Sonos Play 1 in 11 stereo pairs, - ...

• Hi, I have problems getting my Spotify Premium to start simultaneously when playing on multiple/ more than 4 Sonos speakers.    First the setup: I have 12 Sonos Play 1, in 6 stereo pair...
  • Petercc
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Chromecast now playing screen ruined with tiny cover art, wrong pictures and missing information

Edit: Vote for a fix HERE For some unimaginable reason the now playing screen Spotify shows on TV when streaming to a Chromecast has been changed so that the cover art is tiny, there's sometimes a poorly chosen picture presumably of the artist in the...

• Regular
  • Edit: Vote for a fix HERE   For some unimaginable reason the now playing screen Spotify shows on TV when streaming to a Chromecast has been changed so that the cover art is tiny, there's somet...
  • thzjc
  • 17 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 34 likes

Superuser Contribution Music cuts on Echo

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I'm having the same exact problem that was addressed in this thread, and marked as solved. It was happening to me with my previous Echo and it made me think it was broken so I got a new one and it's still happening.I'm cop...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm having the same exact problem that was addressed in this thread, and marked as solved. It was happening to me with my previous Echo and it made me think it was broken so I got a new one a...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wesbite about a playlist

PlanPremium CountryGermany DevicePC, IPhone, IPad, MacBook Operating SystemIOS, Windows My Question or IssueHey, I'm a young and starting web designer and for my Portfolio, I would really want to create a website based on one of my playlists. The web...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country Germany   Device PC, IPhone, IPad, MacBook   Operating System IOS, Windows   My Question or Issue Hey, I'm a young and starting web designer an...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing music title

Hi Following problem to be solved: if im listening on my own device and my daughters starts her music on her echo dot ich habe to listen to her music, then i have to switch to my device but listen to her music again. We all habe different Email adres...

• Visitor
  • Hi  Following problem to be solved: if im listening on my own device and my daughters starts her music on her echo dot ich habe to listen to her music, then i have to switch to my device but li...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution create new play lists

I was allowed by Spotify to establish 3 playlist. After that I'm not allowed to create any more playlist. I'm only allowed to add my song choices to 'liked songs." Spotify is not listing ANY option to create a play list. WHY?! Do I have to delete my ...

• Visitor
  • I was allowed by Spotify to establish 3 playlist. After that I'm not allowed to create any more playlist. I'm only allowed to add my song choices to 'liked songs." Spotify is not listing ANY option t...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Time Capsule

CountryArgentinaDeviceIphone 13My Question or IssueI was trying to make my 2025’s time capsule but it bugged or something because i couldn’t finished it, and then the banner that was announcing to make my time capsule disappeared. I really want to co...

• Visitor
  •   Country Argentina Device Iphone 13 My Question or Issue I was trying to make my 2025’s time capsule but it bugged or something because i couldn’t finished it, and then the banner that wa...
  • ChaeBerry
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adverts

I just want to find out, why my premium duo partner gets adverts while using spotify

• Visitor
  • I just want to find out, why my premium duo partner gets adverts while using spotify  
  • Vasil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Only several songs are played, other do not work

PlanPremiumCountryThe Czech RepublicDeviceboth Xiaomi & desktopOperating SystemAndroid, Windows My Question or IssueMost of the songs cannot be played, although the wifi works well and I am not in offline mode. The only songs which I can listen to ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country The Czech Republic Device both Xiaomi & desktop Operating System Android, Windows   My Question or Issue Most of the songs cannot be played, although the wifi...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Search Page - UI not convenient

Personally I don't like the "Stories" on the top of the page "Search", they block the access to music genres. I don't think it is ergonomic.I don't think the stories are useful, i wonder if i'm the only one in this situation. Thanks

• Visitor
  • Personally I don't like the "Stories" on the top of the page "Search", they block the access to music genres. I don't think it is ergonomic. I don't think the stories are useful, i wonder if i'm the...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop showing Spotify Duo ads to premium users.

I don't think it's respectful of paying user's to show them ads for another service, when the main draw to purchase premium is to avoid ads.The box appears on top on my liked songs playlist, and must be closed frequently. I am the only person using m...

• Visitor
  • I don't think it's respectful of paying user's to show them ads for another service, when the main draw to purchase premium is to avoid ads. The box appears on top on my liked songs playlist, and mu...
  • Orin2
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 7 likes

Chromecast

Where desapear chromecast button after update PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Where desapear chromecast button after update   Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, ...
  • GCKF
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Chromecast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect and BT enabled hearing aids don't mix

When playing music using Spotify on iOS, my BT enabled hearing aids switch to "phone mode" because the phone is claiming them. That is fine, and that's how it works with all other apps that produce sound. When streaming Spotify on any other device (w...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing music using Spotify on iOS, my BT enabled hearing aids switch to "phone mode" because the phone is claiming them. That is fine, and that's how it works with all other apps that produce s...
  • romell
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange Music between songs

Question. May sound odd but I can listen to something and when its done Indian Music or Middle Eastern Music starts. I don't mind but it is not anything I listen too. What can I do to stop it? Told you its a strange question.

• Visitor
  • Question. May sound odd but I can listen to something and when its done Indian Music or Middle Eastern Music starts. I don't mind but it is not anything I listen too. What can I do to stop it? Told y...
  • Lyndos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My dead friend's music is being assigned to someone else

My friend - Iain MacDonald, who died in 2018, was a great Scottish folk musician. You have his music linked to a living South African!

• Casual Listener
  • My friend - Iain MacDonald, who died in 2018, was a great Scottish folk musician. You have his music linked to a living South African!
  • Bregelad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes