Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast on Apple Podcasts App, but audio only, no video

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhoneOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueMy podcast hosted on Spotify for Podcasters shows up on the Spotify App, and shows the episodes with their video content. When I look up my podcast on the Apple Podcasts ...

• Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue My podcast hosted on Spotify for Podcasters shows up on the Spotify App, and shows the episode...
  • Ivelina
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i met some problem,and i need help

我的英语不是很好,我遇到了一些问题,我不知道在哪里可以找到解决方法1.我在Android和Windows中使用spotify。2.我可以通过连接5G或4G使用spotify。3.我可以通过连接IPV6使用spotify,但它在Ipv4中不起作用。4.我现在住在中国。5.我听到一些谣言,这是真的吗?(1)Spotify遇到了一些DNS问题?(2)Spotify 使用 Google 的服务?(3)Spotify将不再支持IPv4

• 我的英语不是很好,我遇到了一些问题,我不知道在哪里可以找到解决方法 1.我在Android和Windows中使用spotify。 2.我可以通过连接5G或4G使用spotify。 3.我可以通过连接IPV6使用spotify,但它在Ipv4中不起作用。 4.我现在住在中国。 5.我听到一些谣言,这是真的吗? (1)Spotify遇到了一些DNS问题? (2)Spotify 使用 G...
  • AaronQin
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing song on multiroom speakers

Hello everybody,I have two speakers in different rooms a Marshall Action II Voice WIFI and Echo Dot.On Alexa app i have created a Multi room group with those 2 speakers (connected to the same WIFI).Asking Alexa to play Music in that Multi room group ...

• Hello everybody, I have two speakers in different rooms a Marshall Action II Voice WIFI and Echo Dot. On Alexa app i have created a Multi room group with those  2 speakers (connected to the sa...
  • biguik1
  • Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Blocked artist still being recommended on homepage

I have blocked Kanye West music from being played and I have hidden his new song. I have also gone into my settings and disabled new music recommendations. However, every time I open the app his new song is being recommended to me on my homepage. I f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have blocked Kanye West music from being played and I have hidden his new song. I have also gone into my settings and disabled new music recommendations. However, every time I open the app his new ...
  • iridi
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Private session still counts my listening while in a session

The private session is supposed to not count your activity for when you're listening to an artist and not count in your Spotify wrapped etc. When I listen to an artist in a private session, they still appear in my "most listened to artist this month"...

• The private session is supposed to not count your activity for when you're listening to an artist and not count in your Spotify wrapped etc. When I listen to an artist in a private session, they stil...
  • Joan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need premium (bad account)

Hello, I have premium account and I try play music through Yamaha RX-V667 , but all the time the reciever just shows "Need premium" or "bad account" I checked multiple times if my subscription is still on premium. so now have no idea whats wrong..

• Hello,   I have premium account and I try play music through Yamaha RX-V667 , but all the time the reciever just shows "Need premium" or "bad account"   I checked multiple times if my s...
  • eyalbis
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly playlist sucks.

Since the time i first got Premium subcription, Discover Weekly was one of my favourite features, because i could discover new music, just like the name says. But some time ago, weird things started happening - i started seeing tracks that i've liste...

• Since the time i first got Premium subcription, Discover Weekly was one of my favourite features, because i could discover new music, just like the name says. But some time ago, weird things started ...
  • alexscothern
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

OASIS

Where are all the songs?

• Visitor
  • Where are all the songs?
  • Jerrya
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Trending albums for you

Listened to the first album on the list, I went back to listen to more and it was gone. It amazes me that there is no way to find it again.

• Casual Listener
  • Listened to the first album on the list, I went back to listen to more and it was gone. It amazes me that there is no way to find it again.
  • addisonbath
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Neil Young > Joe Rogan

Please consider keeping Neil Young instead of Joe Rogan. The amount of covid-related misinformation, misogyny, and vitriol that Joe Rogan produces is not productive and is not something I will listen to on Spotify. However, Neil Young is a music LEGE...

• Casual Listener
  • Please consider keeping Neil Young instead of Joe Rogan. The amount of covid-related misinformation, misogyny, and vitriol that Joe Rogan produces is not productive and is not something I will listen...
  • OblongAndKneeless
  • Casual Listener
  • 233 replies
  • 256 likes
  • music
  • 233 replies
  • 256 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Developer] display lyrics on the car windscreen with a head up display

Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video clips. Also Spotify gives the text subtiles for man...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs' texts are difficult to grasp for no-native speakers. Even if they are in English and the listener knows this language quite well. Hence tons of sites with lyrics and home-made subtitled video ...
  • Jojo1966
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Developer
    Mobile
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my chromebook wont let me download music with spotify premium

I have a chrome book premium soptify and on my chrombook the main app and website don't let me download anything

• Visitor
  • I have a chrome book premium soptify and on my chrombook the main app and website don't let me download anything
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I block an artist whose *name* is explicit from showing up in my recommendations?

I have Spotify set not to play explicit content, but that apparently doesn't stop it from recommending an artist whose name is explicit. How do I block an artist from showing up in "Trending for you" etc.?

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify set not to play explicit content, but that apparently doesn't stop it from recommending an artist whose name is explicit. How do I block an artist from showing up in "Trendin...
  • Drevvch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Podcasters will not recognize permissions

PhonePixel 7Operating SystemAndroid 13 most recent My Question or IssueLong time Anchor podcaster (https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/reinitin) trying to publish my first episode since the app changed names. Am unable to customize cover art beca...

• Casual Listener
  • Phone Pixel 7 Operating System Android 13 most recent    My Question or Issue Long time Anchor podcaster (https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/reinitin)  trying to publish my ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Library problem - no media available for browsing here

I'm using SPOTIFY (4.3.3.0) installed in my car Volvo XC60.Once selecting the library I try to browse the playlists but i get the message:"no media available for browsing here ".Indeed I have at least 20 different playlist that i can reach by Desktop...

• Music Fan
  • I'm using SPOTIFY (4.3.3.0) installed in my car Volvo XC60. Once selecting the library I try to browse the playlists but i get the message: "no media available for browsing here ". Indeed I have a...
  • Sid_dharta
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! How is the Spotify App for Roku so bad?

Let's check off the train wreck here.You can't just see a list of all of your songs and play them. They have to be in a Playlist to play them.But when you click on a Playlist, it just says loading but never loads forcing you to restart Roku.Then when...

• Let's check off the train wreck here. You can't just see a list of all of your songs and play them. They have to be in a Playlist to play them. But when you click on a Playlist, it just says lo...
  • justinkaller
  • 81 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 81 replies
  • 36 likes