Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Ability to sort playlists in alphabetical order

I don’t like when I’m trying to find something in my playlist and have to use the search function because I can’t easily/quickly tell if it’s already in my playlist or just available. I’d like to be able to view my playlists in alphabetical order.

• Visitor
  • I don’t like when I’m trying to find something in my playlist and have to use the search function because I can’t easily/quickly tell if it’s already in my playlist or just available. I’d like to be ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Oque acham do Spotify adicionar esse simples recurso?

O Spotify poderia adicionar uma opção de repetição em uma certa parte da música, acho que é um recurso muito simples e que me deixaria muito feliz ksksks

• Casual Listener
  • O Spotify poderia adicionar uma opção de repetição em uma certa parte da música, acho que é um recurso muito simples e que me deixaria muito feliz ksksks
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for artist

Good day everyone .how are y’all doing today ?.. I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Daniel and I’m an artist from Africa, Nigeria. Go by the stage name Chiopzy. Please I have a request as to my Spotify for artist is yet to be accessible. It say...

• Good day everyone 😁. how are y’all doing today ?..  I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Daniel and I’m an artist from Africa, Nigeria. Go by the stage name Chiopzy.  Please I have ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mark a Song, Album, or Artist as "Don't Play"

Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff I'd really rather not listen to. Marking a handful...

• Whomever or whatever algorithm that picks songs to play after the album I've been listening to is doing a consistently bad job. It doesn't add things I've favorited, and instead adds a bunch of stuff...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I have Spotify Premium but I do not have the shuffle option

I have a premium duo membership with my boyfriend. He is the owner and I am the other member. A problem I have noticed is that I do not have the option to automatically shuffle playlists like my partner does, but when I click on a song, then it will ...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium duo membership with my boyfriend. He is the owner and I am the other member. A problem I have noticed is that I do not have the option to automatically shuffle playlists like my part...
  • Lyubka
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts in Spotify on Android won't play anymore

Plan - Premium Country - Australia Device - OnePlus 5TOperating System - Android 10 My Question or IssueI used to be able to play podcasts on Spotify on my Android phone but lately it either plays an ad over and over again or part of the content over...

• Regular
  • Plan - Premium  Country - Australia  Device - OnePlus 5T Operating System - Android 10   My Question or Issue I used to be able to play podcasts on Spotify on my Androi...
  • Cristipoc
  • Visitor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

friends wrong name and profile pic displayed

friend changed his display name and pfp but on the playlist we made it displays his old username and pfp, why?

• Visitor
  • friend changed his display name and pfp but on the playlist we made it displays his old username and pfp, why?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Be able to add friends and see them in your friend activity without facebook connected

I do not want or have a facebook account and neither does my friends but it seems pretty silly to have to connect to facebook in order to be able to see my friends activity on Spotify. Why can't it be something like if user A follows user B and user ...

• Visitor
  • I do not want or have a facebook account and neither does my friends but it seems pretty silly to have to connect to facebook in order to be able to see my friends activity on Spotify. Why can't it b...
  • fixSp0tifyPlz
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How does one access Spotify pre sales for concert tickets???

How does one access Spotify pre sales for concert tickets??? Premium member trying to figure out how to access Spotify pre sale tomorrow for Pantera tickets?

• Visitor
  • How does one access Spotify pre sales for concert tickets??? Premium member trying to figure out how to access Spotify pre sale tomorrow for Pantera tickets?
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution La app es premium pero se pausa a cada rato que puedo hacer para resolverlo

Pongo la lista y se pausa a cada rato por eso pago premium para no batallar tengo como 4 días batallando

• Visitor
  • Pongo la lista y se pausa a cada rato por eso pago premium para no batallar tengo como 4 días batallando
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution autoplay is not working.

i have restarted the app and my phone. turned autoplay on and off in the settings multiple times, on my macbook and my phone. still not working. it repeats whatever was playing.

• Casual Listener
  • i have restarted the app and my phone. turned autoplay on and off in the settings multiple times, on my macbook and my phone. still not working. it repeats whatever was playing.
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not updating play counts

For the last couple days me and my friends have noticed spotify hasnt updated our play counts or any stats in that matter. When we use spotify fort artists we can only see stats up to the 16th of november (4 days ago). Its extra frustrating as i just...

• Casual Listener
  • For the last couple days me and my friends have noticed spotify hasnt updated our play counts or any stats in that matter. When we use spotify fort artists we can only see stats up to the 16th of nov...
  • cgull
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"open.spotify.com’s server IP address could not be found"

PlanFreeCountryBrazil Device(Laptop)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue I try to listen to Spotify in the web player using Google Chrome but I can't. The next sentences are " This site can’t be reached. open.spotify.com’s server IP addr...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Brazil   Device (Laptop) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  I try to listen to Spotify in the web player using Google Chrome but I can't...
  • Gorlie
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded songs disapear after one day and I have to download again each d

I have a premium duo account, my downloaded songs no more appear as downloaded after a day's time and I have to download again and waste data. I listen daily and this is a lot of wastage of data even though I've paid for premium.

• Visitor
  • I have a premium duo account, my downloaded songs no more appear as downloaded after a day's time and I have to download again and waste data. I listen daily and this is a lot of wastage of data even...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue: Profile display name can't be searched after updating it

Yesterday I changed my profile display name and it is not being shown in search results, but oddly enough if I search the old display name the new one shows up. To test if this was an isolated issue I created a brand new Spotify account/profile. That...

• Visitor
  • Yesterday I changed my profile display name and it is not being shown in search results, but oddly enough if I search the old display name the new one shows up. To test if this was an isolated is...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Random songs interrupt my playlists

PlanPremiumCountry USDeviceLG G3 AND personal laptop (up to date, relativly new)Operating System Phone- Android 6.0Computer- Windows 10 My Question or Issue So I recently have experienced a very annoying and frustrating problem: My spotify will rando...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  US Device LG G3  AND personal laptop (up to date, relativly new) Operating System   Phone- Android 6.0 Computer- Windows 10  My Question or Issue ...
  • SirTopHat
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution ¿Por qué me cobran mi plan estudiantil como individual?

Me cobran mi plan estudiantil como individual y eso que el mes anterior renové que sigo siendo estudiante.

• Visitor
  • Me cobran mi plan estudiantil como individual y eso que el mes anterior renové que sigo siendo estudiante.
  • wagnerivera
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audiobook Issue

PlanPremium Family CountryU.S.Device(Google Pixel 3A XL)Operating System(Android 12) My Question or IssueWhy am I not able to listen to a particular audiobook, when I now supposedly have access to the 15 hours, per month, of audiobooks?

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Family  Country U.S. Device (Google Pixel 3A XL) Operating System (Android 12)   My Question or Issue Why am I not able to listen to a particular audiobook, when I no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes