Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to submit the lyrics for the song NO RAIN by Blind Melon.

All I can say is that my life is pretty plainI like watchin' the puddles gather rainAnd all I can do is just pour some tea for twoAnd speak my point of view but it's not saneIt's not saneI just want someone to say to me, ohI'll always be there when y...

• All I can say is that my life is pretty plain I like watchin' the puddles gather rain And all I can do is just pour some tea for two And speak my point of view but it's not sane It's not sane ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pop-Up ads

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13Operating SystemiOS 17.0.3 My Question or IssueI recently noticed pop-up ads like the one you can see in the attached screenshot (above currently playing bar). In this particular case I was listening to my Liked So...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 13 Operating System iOS 17.0.3   My Question or Issue I recently noticed pop-up ads like the one you can see in the attached screenshot (above cu...
  • mmxmb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription but still hearing ads on Spotify Original podcasts

Plan: Spotify Premium with HuluCountry: United States Device: iPhone 13Operating System: iOS 15.1.1Daily listener for the Spotify original podcast, "Leo Today." Despite my premium subscription, nearly every episode I listen to has a third party adver...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Spotify Premium with Hulu Country: United States   Device: iPhone 13 Operating System: iOS 15.1.1 Daily listener for the Spotify original podcast, "Leo Today." Despite my premi...
  • p2t-k_advry39
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution BLOQUEE MI TARJETA POR UN FRAUDE Y TENGO UNA NUEVA DEL MISMO BANCO. YA ME E

POR QUE NO PUEDO ABRIR DESDE MI CELULAR SPOTIFY SI YA ME LA COBRARON EL PLAN DUO. POR FAVOR SOLO QUIERO ESCUCHAR MI MUSICA. AYUDENME.

• Visitor
  • POR QUE NO PUEDO ABRIR DESDE MI CELULAR SPOTIFY SI YA ME LA COBRARON EL PLAN DUO. POR FAVOR SOLO QUIERO ESCUCHAR MI MUSICA. AYUDENME.
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Transcribe a creators podcast

These are not podcasts I'm creating. These are podcasts on spotify. I want to transcribe a podcast I listened to on Spotify. Does spotify support users transcibring the podcasts they listen to? If not, how can I download the podcast to my PC.

• These are not podcasts I'm creating. These are podcasts on spotify.   I want to transcribe a podcast I listened to on Spotify. Does spotify support users transcibring the podcasts they listen ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution FIX: for Alexa Multi-Room Group Problems

FIX:Play Alexa Multi-Speaker Groups in Spotify I had multi-speaker Groups working for MONTHS The Alexa App, Spotify & Android all updated within the same 2 weeks. Groups STOPPEDSO, After you update or install the ALEXA APP make sure you sign in with ...

• Regular
  • FIX: Play Alexa Multi-Speaker Groups in Spotify    I had multi-speaker Groups working for MONTHS   The Alexa App,  Spotify & Android all updated within the same 2 weeks. ...
  • KhanBroChill
  • Visitor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music automatically stops on my account

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8Operating SystemAndroid 9 (Pie), OneUi 1.0 My Question or Issue Hello,I have a problem since yesterday, on the mobile app or with the web browser, and on any device, it is the same, when I play a mu...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Operating System Android 9 (Pie), OneUi 1.0   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have a problem since yesterday, o...
  • Lyubka
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use Spotify Community search function on Firefox mobile

PlanStudent CountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy A53 5GOperating SystemAndroid 13, Firefox Mobile 118.1.1 My Question or IssueSearch bar on Firefox mobile won't work. Clicking the box to type won't bring up the keyboard. Doesn't work on mobile or "desktop ...

• Regular
  • Plan Student  Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Operating System Android 13, Firefox Mobile 118.1.1   My Question or Issue Search bar on Firefox mobile won't work. Clicking...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pet Playlist isn't working

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAcer laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen I try to do the pet playlist the next button won't work. I click on my pet but the next button acts transparent like when I hover over the privacy option, but the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Acer laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I try to do the pet playlist the next button won't work. I click on my pet but the next...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify wrapped improved

MAKE IT SO THAT IF SOMEONE DOESNT HAVE PREMIUM DURING SPOTIFY WRAPPED THEY GET A STATISTIC FOR HOW MANY HOURS THEY LISTENED TO ADS

• Visitor
  • MAKE IT SO THAT IF SOMEONE DOESNT HAVE PREMIUM DURING SPOTIFY WRAPPED THEY GET A STATISTIC FOR HOW MANY HOURS THEY LISTENED TO ADS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I hear ads while listening to podcasts.

The name of the thing that I'm listening changes to ,,ad" and I hear an ad. I'm not paying premium to get ads, cmon guys. Please switch it off on my account

• Visitor
  • The name of the thing that I'm listening changes to ,,ad" and I hear an ad. I'm not paying premium to get ads, cmon guys. Please switch it off on my account
  • mauve_minnow
  • Rising Star 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to create Spotify URLs?

How would i create a valid Spotify URL with a given artist/album (or song) like e.g. last.fm does?e.g. http://www.last.fm/music/Tori+Amos/Little+Earthquakes/Precious+Things --> Tori Amos – Precious ThingsIs this even possible? (i'd love if you guys r...

• Regular
  • How would i create a valid Spotify URL with a given artist/album (or song) like e.g. last.fm does? e.g. http://www.last.fm/music/Tori+Amos/Little+Earthquakes/Precious+Things --> To...
  • Phagah1
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts on PlayStation don’t work

For a couple months now whenever I try to play a podcast on my PlayStation it just doesn’t work, I can still play songs it’s just podcasts that don’t work, how can I fix this?

• Regular
  • For a couple months now whenever I try to play a podcast on my PlayStation it just doesn’t work, I can still play songs it’s just podcasts that don’t work, how can I fix this?
  • tyulkjhg
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify isn't shuffling properly and i can't use any desktop device

My Spotify isn't shuffling playlist properly and i can't use any desktop devices for a while so i need help

• Visitor
  • My Spotify isn't shuffling playlist properly and i can't use any desktop devices for a while so i need help
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify oder Alexa erstellt Warteschlange, obwohl AutoPlay aus ist

Hallo Zusammen, folgendes Szenario:Amazon Echo (Gen. 2) steht im EG in der Küche.Amazon Echo Dot (Gen. 3) steht im 1. Stock im Kinderzimmer. (nagelneu)Beide haben den gleichen Amazon- und Spotify-Account. Jetzt soll Echo Dot im Kinderzimmer ein Lied ...

• Visitor
  • Hallo Zusammen,   folgendes Szenario: Amazon Echo (Gen. 2) steht im EG in der Küche. Amazon Echo Dot (Gen. 3) steht im 1. Stock im Kinderzimmer. (nagelneu) Beide haben den gleichen Amazon- ...
  • OscarDC
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes