Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! LG Webos

Hi, I've just got a brand new LG webos tv (the John Lewis version) but am disappointed to not be able to download Spotify....does anyone know when it will be available or it it's just not available in the UK? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi, I've just got a brand new LG webos tv (the John Lewis version) but am disappointed to not be able to download Spotify....does anyone know when it will be available or it it's just not available i...
  • Avneet
  • Visitor
  • 66 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 66 replies
  • 8 likes

[Desktop][Connect] Spotify auto-pause while connected to discord

+ VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!! I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and the real issues couldn't be further from that. This issue w...

• + VOTE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!!   I'll preface this with the fact that I've seen one similar post to this, but the reasoning for the other post was basically a direct violation of Spotify TOS and...
  • Kokusz1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Can`t unfollow podcast

I can`t unfollow a podcast, there`s no content any more and no option to unfollow. How do i remove it from my list?The podcast is called "Antisuperpodden" by Kristine Storli Henningsen

• Visitor
  • I can`t unfollow a podcast, there`s no content any more and no option to unfollow. How do i remove it from my list? The podcast is called "Antisuperpodden" by Kristine Storli Henningsen
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show/recommend new albums on home page for followed artists

I just don't understand how, if Drake is an artist I follow, and he just released a new album, how come that is nowhere to be found on the home page of the app? Even when I scroll to the "New Releases For You" or "New Music Friday" sections, it is no...

• I just don't understand how, if Drake is an artist I follow, and he just released a new album, how come that is nowhere to be found on the home page of the app? Even when I scroll to the "New Release...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Play music from watch speakers without phone

Currently, you can't play music directly from the watch speakers without opening Spotify und your phone and switching the playback device to the watch. When you try to do that on the watch, it tells you to connect to a Bluetooth device.My suggestion ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, you can't play music directly from the watch speakers without opening Spotify und your phone and switching the playback device to the watch. When you try to do that on the watch, it tells ...
  • 2crt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Getting rid of Hitler / Stalin on my home page

As you can see in the attachement, the home page of my music app has decided that I am interested in learning all about Hitler and Stalin. As important as history is, can I like, have a break from the Nazi party when I open the app that I use to list...

• Roadie
  • As you can see in the attachement, the home page of my music app has decided that I am interested in learning all about Hitler and Stalin. As important as history is, can I like, have a break from th...
  • Forrest735
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't play certain musicians but don't know why

I have the problem already for a long time that I can't play songs by Capital Bra, Ufo361, and more, but I absolutely don't know why can somebody help me please?PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operatin...

• Visitor
  • I have the problem already for a long time that I can't play songs by Capital Bra, Ufo361, and more, but I absolutely don't know why can somebody help me please? Plan Free/Premium Country   ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution play indicator shows that music is playing but it's not

The music is downloaded on the phone hence not using the network. All updates are done. I need to close it and start it back again every 20 minutes or so. I rebooted the phone several times and it's the only app opened on the phone

• Visitor
  • The music is downloaded on the phone hence not using the network. All updates are done. I need to close it and start it back again every 20 minutes or so. I rebooted the phone several times and it's ...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ABSURD amount of advertisements on podcasts

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil My Question or Issue We all know that ads on podcasts are a HUGE nuisance, which could be easily solved by playing them only for free users, as happens today with music.After all, I pay the premium precisely so I don't have t...

•   Plan Premium Country Brazil   My Question or Issue   We all know that ads on podcasts are a HUGE nuisance, which could be easily solved by playing them only for free users,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

DJ keeps repeating vibes

I use the Spotify integration in the Android clock app as a morning alarm. If I listen to the DJ then on my phone, it plays a set of vibes and songs within them. If I then listen to the DJ on my computer like an hour later, it plays the exact same vi...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Spotify integration in the Android clock app as a morning alarm. If I listen to the DJ then on my phone, it plays a set of vibes and songs within them. If I then listen to the DJ on my comp...
  • liftarn
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Using 2 phones with 1 account issue

Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my wife is able to pause or play the song I'm listening t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I recently signed up to the Spotify premium service (not Duo). I am in Australia. I have a Samsung J8 phone, and my wife has a Samsung A13 phone. Now, if I listen to a song on my phone, my wif...
  • Guitarman70
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it SAFE to use www.tunemymusic.com to duplicate my Playlists?

Is it safe/ok to use the App www.tunemymusic.com to copy my Spotify Playlists to my Apple Music and Tidal account?I don't want to violate terms of service and have my account suspended, but I have SO many playlists and want to back them up. Spotify i...

• Regular
  • Is it safe/ok to use the App www.tunemymusic.com to copy my Spotify Playlists to my Apple Music and Tidal account? I don't want to violate terms of service and have my account suspended, b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Group Session Link Not Working

Plan PremiumCountryUnited States Device Galaxy 9 and Samsung Galaxy S21 Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueGroup session invites not working. Issues have persisted for over a week. When sending the link it takes you to a generic Spotify ...

• Plan Premium Country United States  Device  Galaxy 9 and Samsung Galaxy S21  Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Group session invites not working....
  • senpailord425
  • Visitor
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Podcasters

Hi, I am a PhD Student and have been asked to help produce a podcast. I have a personal family Spotify account which we use as a family- do I use this to log into Spotify for Podcasters or do I need a new separate one?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I am a PhD Student and have been asked to help produce a podcast. I have a personal family Spotify account which we use as a family- do I use this to log into Spotify for Podcasters or do I need...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes