Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Web Player] Doesn't work for Brave browser

CountryUK DeviceMacbook Pro 2018 Operating SystemMac OS Mojave 10.14.2 My Question or Issue The web player doesn't work for the Brave browser. Whenever you go to the open.spotify.com web page it asks you to visit the support site and there's no instr...

•   Country UK   Device Macbook Pro 2018   Operating System Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2   My Question or Issue  The web player doesn't work for the Brave browser. Whenever...
  • mli14
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Download the entire library at once

Hi I am regularly on the road without internet and I would like to download all the playlists I have on Spotify to my phone. But this step is very long and tedious, because I have a lot of different playlists and my phone is getting more and more blo...

• Hi 🙂   I am regularly on the road without internet and I would like to download all the playlists I have on Spotify to my phone.   But this step is very long and tedious, because I...
  • jeswil21
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Add producer, songwriter, and musicians to songs

In the old days when CDs were bought, I used to love reading the liner notes where it listed the songwriter, Producer, and musicians who played on the song. I really would like Spotify to add that information, maybe if you click on the album art, it ...

• In the old days when CDs were bought, I used to love reading the liner notes where it listed the songwriter, Producer, and musicians who played on the song.   I really would like Spotify to ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug: "create topic" endless loop if email not verified

I was trying to enter a bug report, and the form to enter a topic here went into a constant refresh loop. I eventually figured out that my email address had not been verified yet. Then I could use the form.

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to enter a bug report, and the form to enter a topic here went into a constant refresh loop.  I eventually figured out that my email address had not been verified yet.  Then I ...
  • Jannakey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when switching between Spotify Connect devices

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(Sonos One, Alexa) Hi. When playing music on one device (Sonos Connect or phone), then switching to another (Sonos One), I can see in the Spotify app that Spotify Connect has switched to the new speakers and it shows music a...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device (Sonos One, Alexa)   Hi. When playing music on one device (Sonos Connect or phone), then switching to another (Sonos One), I can see in the Spotify app that...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Sonos
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution u guys play 2 **bleep**ing 30 min adverts in a row

making me watch 2 30 min ads in a row wth bro fix your app its pointkess if u doing that then u **bleep** song which isnt on my playlist

• Visitor
  • making me watch 2 30 min ads in a row wth bro fix your app its pointkess if u doing that then u **bleep** song which isnt on my playlist
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hey Spotify team i can not find some known songs of India

Hey Spotify team i can not find some known songs of India like gulabo and udta Punjab try to add these known and real original songs of India

• Visitor
  • Hey Spotify team i can not find some known songs of India like gulabo and udta Punjab try to add these known and real original songs of India
  • ChooseAGoodUsername
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Different music in different rooms- Sonos

I have a Spotify premium account (Individual). I generally use the Sonos app to play music from Spotify on my Sonos speakers.Since I have had this set up, I have been able to play different music in different rooms. However, when I now try this, it w...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify premium account (Individual). I generally use the Sonos app to play music from Spotify on my Sonos speakers. Since I have had this set up, I have been able to play different mus...
  • Dalle1976
  • Regular
  • 78 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 78 replies
  • 4 likes

Feedback on Spotify

Dear Spotify, I have some feedback to help you improve your product. I've been a subscriber for 7 years now. 1. Feedback ease. Very simple, but it is exceedingly difficult for me to actually give feedback. Why do you put so many barriers to this? It ...

•   Dear Spotify,   I have some feedback to help you improve your product. I've been a subscriber for 7 years now.    1. Feedback ease. Very simple, but it is exceedingly diffi...
  • Anonymous-person
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 20 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 20 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to effectively Ctrl+ F search within playlists when using Spotify PWA

I am a premium user in the US accessing the Spotify PWA using a fully-updated HP x360 Chromebook with Chrome OS. I recently discovered via trial and error that Ctrl+F is the only present way to search the contents of playlists when using the Spotify ...

• Music Fan
  • I am a premium user in the US accessing the Spotify PWA using a fully-updated HP x360 Chromebook with Chrome OS.  I recently discovered via trial and error that Ctrl+F is the only present way to...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Desperately need help

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi there,I've been trying to set up a new podcast for the past day or so, and I'm having...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hi ther...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Tinder top artists are inaccurate

I have been trying to display my top artists from Spotify on Tinder for a while now, but everytime it displays almost the same artists, where very few actually represent my music taste. Is there someway i can make it so it will display my top artists...

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to display my top artists from Spotify on Tinder for a while now, but everytime it displays almost the same artists, where very few actually represent my music taste. Is there some...
  • mandrokk
  • 32 replies
  • 65 likes
  • Other
  • 32 replies
  • 65 likes

Superuser Contribution how do i copy a catagory in my playlist to another playlist?

how do i copy a catagory in my playlist to another playlist?say i have a playlist with a mix of rap songs and phonk songs, how would i copy the rap songs to another playlist but not the phonk ones. i know i can do it by hand but i have a really big p...

• Casual Listener
  • how do i copy a catagory in my playlist to another playlist? say i have a playlist with a mix of rap songs and phonk songs, how would i copy the rap songs to another playlist but not the phonk ones....
  • shellshock12390
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Last.fm is not scrobbling

I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works only by open.spotify.com. Please help.

• Regular
  • I have windows 10 (desktop) and the Spotify application. I try to disconnect and turn on the plug again. I log out of the spotify application and log in again. It still does not work. scroble works o...
  • kopytko95
  • Casual Listener
  • 41 replies
  • 24 likes
  • Samsung
  • 41 replies
  • 24 likes

Superuser Contribution I can´t follow a friend

PlanPremium DeviceLaptop DellOperating SystemWindows 10 I am trying to follow a friend. I click the "follow" button. I go to my friends activities and can´t see my friends activity (I know that he is listening). I search again for my friends in my fr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium     Device Laptop Dell Operating System Windows 10   I am trying to follow a friend. I click the "follow" button. I go to my friends activities and can´t see my f...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
    Denon
    Ford SYNC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hello, I would like to know if there are limits on the number of spotify ac

Hello, I would like to know if there are limits on the number of spotify accounts that can be used on one IP address? For example 3 premium accounts and 7 free accounts from one laptop via one wifi?

• Hello, I would like to know if there are limits on the number of spotify accounts that can be used on one IP address? For example 3 premium accounts and 7 free accounts from one laptop via one wifi?
  • hopotaeto7
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline file-only playlists have random songs on Spotify Free

I want to listen to my own private music without having to consistently press buttons to switch songs after it's done, so I usually use Spotify to listen to my songs in a playlist. My big problem now is that with the new update, every time a local fi...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to listen to my own private music without having to consistently press buttons to switch songs after it's done, so I usually use Spotify to listen to my songs in a playlist. My big problem now...
  • CobblestoneFace
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Alexa (Echo Dot) & Kids Account

Plan: Family / Free/Premium: Premium / Country: UK / Device: Amazon (Alexa) Echo DotMy Question or Issue:I have a family account that my wife and my 9 year old daughter use, as well as myself. My daughter has an echo dot in her bedroom and spotfiy is...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Family / Free/Premium: Premium / Country: UK / Device: Amazon (Alexa) Echo Dot My Question or Issue: I have a family account that my wife and my 9 year old daughter use, as wel...
  • johnnyonepunch
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 45 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 29 replies
  • 45 likes