Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution PS4 Spotify Keeps Stuttering Even In Single Player Games

I have Spotify Premium and I am trying to play my music whilst gaming whether it be offline or online games and no matter what game I play, spotify keeps stuttering and it's super annoying. I do have a very slow connection of like 2mbps, but this nev...

• Gig Goer
  • I have Spotify Premium and I am trying to play my music whilst gaming whether it be offline or online games and no matter what game I play, spotify keeps stuttering and it's super annoying. I do have...
  • simonn44
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nike Training Club Not Connecting

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceOnePlus TwoOperating SystemAndroid 6.0.1 My Question or IssueJust downloaded the Nike Training club app. It doesn't appear to connect to spotify at all. Am I missing something?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device OnePlus Two Operating System Android 6.0.1   My Question or Issue Just downloaded the Nike Training club app.  It doesn't appear to connect to spoti...
  • natalie-melton-3
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

follow button

PlanPremiumCountryturkiyeDevice(Samsung Galaxy j 7 prime 2)Operating System( Android ) My Question or IssueSometimes the follow button on my profile does not appear. My friends can't follow me.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country turkiye Device (Samsung Galaxy j 7 prime 2) Operating System ( Android )   My Question or Issue Sometimes the follow button on my profile does not appear. My frien...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I'm not receiving any push or email notification

I'm not receiving any push or email notification except once a week Release Radar email (with no push on my phone only email).All my settings are enabled and notifications are allowed in my phone settings (Android) but still I don't receive any notif...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not receiving any push or email notification except once a week Release Radar email (with no push on my phone only email). All my settings are enabled and notifications are allowe...
  • josephd60
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: I can't seem to stop the crossfade.

I have the same issue. On my phone there is no problem, but on the desktop it has a crossfade art the end of every song. I have both the "mix" and "crossfade" options turned off in settings, and even after restarting the app the problem persists, on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have the same issue. On my phone there is no problem, but on the desktop it has a crossfade art the end of every song. I have both the "mix" and "crossfade" options turned off in settings, and even...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playstation 5/PS5 Audio/Volume Normalization Not Working

PlanFreeCountryGermanyDevicePlaystation 5 (PS5) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7Operating SystemPS5 Systenmsoftware version: 22.01-05.02.00.03-00.00.00.0.1 My Question or IssueAs the title says, the audio/volume normalization does not work when playing songs ...

• Plan Free Country Germany Device Playstation 5 (PS5) / Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Operating System PS5 Systenmsoftware version: 22.01-05.02.00.03-00.00.00.0.1   My Question or Issue As the ...
  • Retrax2000
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I would like to have Videos on Desktop and no videos on Phone

My Question or Issue Is it possible to have videos played on the desktop version (win10) and no videos played on the phone version of the spotify app?In the settings of the desktop version is no button to adjust the video settings. Can i have video o...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue   Is it possible to have videos played on the desktop version (win10) and no videos played on the phone version of the spotify app? In the settings of the desktop version...
  • AlejaR
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Group Connect on Same Wifi Not Working

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevicesAndroid Pixel 7 and Pixel 6Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Home 500 My Question or IssueRecently the Spotify group session has failed to work when connecting to the speakers in the house. My devices are all connected to the sam...

• Plan Premium Country USA Devices Android Pixel 7 and Pixel 6 Bose Soundbar 500 and Bose Home 500   My Question or Issue Recently the Spotify group session has failed to work when connec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs hiccuping ten seconds in

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceWeb playerOperating SystemChrome My Question or IssueI've noticed that music are skipping/hiccuping about ten seconds into every song - the music just pauses briefly and then starts again. It's not a huge issue, but it's ann...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Web player Operating System Chrome   My Question or Issue I've noticed that music are skipping/hiccuping about ten seconds into every song - the music ju...
  • Batsy74
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Superuser Contribution Home Screen Recommendations

The recommendations on my homepage seem to have changed. Instead of recommending albums I might like to listen to it is predominantly playlists. Instead of recommending an artist it recommends a This is xxxx playlist. That’s not really how I listen t...

• The recommendations on my homepage seem to have changed. Instead of recommending albums I might like to listen to it is predominantly playlists. Instead of recommending an artist it recommends a This...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I cant see the lyrics on my andorid phone

Im using Samsung S23+ and the latest version of the app but I cannot see the lyrics for any song that Im playing. I can see it on my laptop but not on my phone. I tried to contact a few days ago, you guys gave me an assistance but they couldnt help m...

• Visitor
  • Im using Samsung S23+ and the latest version of the app but I cannot see the lyrics for any song that Im playing. I can see it on my laptop but not on my phone. I tried to contact a few days ago, you...
  • ndmrzk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Casting to google cast very buggy

I have Youtube Music and Spotify. Youtube Music connects to all the speakers in my speakers' groups with no problem but Spotify seems to work some days and then not others. It always has the "connection beep" but doesn't always connect.

• I have Youtube Music and Spotify. Youtube Music connects to all the speakers in my speakers' groups with no problem but Spotify seems to work some days and then not others. It always has the "connect...
  • rozpalacz
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcasts ending earlier than usual

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 14Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI've been relistening to some of the GOONS podcasts, and I faced this issue just this morning. One of the episodes, (#32), is only three minutes long. Normally, all...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone 14 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I've been relistening to some of the GOONS podcasts, and I faced this issue just...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan take over!

Dear Spotify, Did you guys already figured out how to take over apps, and gain more money, by just a simple addition? Well i have a great plan about lookin up music and add it to one of your playlists and gain more streams, and ofcourse as an extensi...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify,   Did you guys already figured out how to take over apps, and gain more money, by just a simple addition? Well i have a great plan about lookin up music and add it to one of your...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Incorporar botón de sleep

Incorporar un botón de sleep en el cual se oueda seleccionar diferentes rangos de tiempos y al cumplirse dicho tiempo la música deje de sonar. Esto dará la posibilidad de escuchar música para irse a dormir y alcanzar el sueño profundo y lograr un des...

• Visitor
  • Incorporar un botón de sleep en el cual se oueda seleccionar diferentes rangos de tiempos y al cumplirse dicho tiempo la música deje de sonar. Esto dará la posibilidad de escuchar música para irse a ...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution After the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause

PlanFreeCountry DeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueAfter the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause and continues to play loudly on the phone's speaker. I would like it to automatically paus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue After the earbuds disconnect due to Bluetooth range, the playback does not pause and con...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify can't play this right now

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceChrome/FirefoxOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueI'm trying to play Eyes without a Face by Billy Idol in my browser and I keep getting the message 'spotify can't play this right now'. I get the same from most so...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Chrome/Firefox Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue I'm trying to play Eyes without a Face by Billy Idol in my browser and I keep getting ...
  • beardedshame
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution bmw integration language

Anyone know why Spotify in my BMW is currently showing menu items in other languages? My friend also has this issue in his BMW so not just my vehicle. Is this a known issue at present/

• Regular
  • Anyone know why Spotify in my BMW is currently showing menu items in other languages? My friend also has this issue in his BMW so not just my vehicle. Is this a known issue at present/
  • Z4monster
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Alexa can play only from 'Liked Songs' playlist

PlanFamily PremiumCountryThailandDeviceAmazon Echo My Question or IssueI've been using my Echo with Spotify Premium for 4 years + and really happy with it. But starting from 3 days ago, Alexa can't search songs or playlist on Spotify anymore. Account...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Thailand Device Amazon Echo   My Question or Issue I've been using my Echo with Spotify Premium for 4 years + and really happy with it. But starting from 3 da...
  • Disneysleeve
  • Visitor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 18 replies
  • 1 likes