Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlist Banner Photo

This is just an idea of mine that would add to the customization of your Spotify playlist. For me at least the photos attached to my playlist are very important to me and is what leads me to this idea. Basically its to add an optional additional area...

• Casual Listener
  • This is just an idea of mine that would add to the customization of your Spotify playlist. For me at least the photos attached to my playlist are very important to me and is what leads me to this ide...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Canvas feature in Spotify Armenia

PlanPremiumCountryArmenia Device(iPhone 11)Operating System(latest ios) My Question or IssueWhen will the Canvas/Clips feature be implemented on Armenian accounts? Are you working on it? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Armenia   Device (iPhone 11) Operating System (latest ios)   My Question or Issue When will the Canvas/Clips feature be implemented on Armenian accou...
  • BohdanChemodan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't search music by typing lyrics on spotify

I can't search music by typing lyrics on spotify anymore how can i fix this.In the past, when I typed "Workin' on the weekend like usual" in the search box, drke's life is good song came out, but now it doesn't.

• Casual Listener
  • I can't search music by typing lyrics on spotify anymore how can i fix this. In the past, when I typed "Workin' on the weekend like usual" in the search box, drke's life is good song came out, but n...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adult certification

PlanFree/PremiumCountryFrance DeviceSamsung Galaxy 21Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssuePlease let me khow to get adult certification if i'm overseas. I made my Spotify account in Korea now i'm in France. Application asks me for adult certif...

• Plan Free/Premium Country France   Device Samsung Galaxy 21 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue Please let me khow to get adult certification if i'm overseas. I...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Save filter settings

When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to redo them every single time?

• Casual Listener
  • When I open a podcast I set the filters to show only unplayed, oldest to newest. Every time I open the app again, the filters have been reset. Is there a way to save my filters so I don’t have to red...
  • Tjancura
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution why won't the lyrics on my device show up?

I've been using my ipad to listen to music. The lyrics were showing but have suddenly not been. I went onto my computer and the lyrics showed on the computer but not the ipad. Same account mind you. I just went into a different account on my ipad to ...

• Visitor
  • I've been using my ipad to listen to music. The lyrics were showing but have suddenly not been. I went onto my computer and the lyrics showed on the computer but not the ipad. Same account mind you. ...
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account can't display lyrics while playing a song

when playing my song lyrics it usually appears, but last month the lyrics didn't appear after I updated, I thought of waiting for the next update, but after another update it still doesn't work, what should I do?Thank You

• Visitor
  • when playing my song lyrics it usually appears, but last month the lyrics didn't appear after I updated, I thought of waiting for the next update, but after another update it still doesn't work, what...
  • Amayy
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Spotify Connect in Android app

Spotify Connect in Android app is very buggy and annoying. Probelm 1: if you pause music on PC, wait 5-10min, then open Spotify on Android, you'll see that now playing activity is gone and you won't be able to resume music from the android app. Probl...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify Connect in Android app is very buggy and annoying.   Probelm 1: if you pause music on PC, wait 5-10min, then open Spotify on Android, you'll see that now playing activity is gone and y...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Estou no brasil e preciso mudar os dados do meu pagamento para a moeda loca

Vou cancelar minha conta bancaria nos estados unidos, e agora estou morando no brasil, nao estou conseguindo mudar o pais e os dados bancarios

• Visitor
  • Vou cancelar minha conta bancaria nos estados unidos, e agora estou morando no brasil, nao estou conseguindo mudar o pais e os dados bancarios
  • Vasil
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Are we allowed to use the Spotify-logo?

We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that?Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • We would like to promote our company's Spotify playlist to our customers. Are we allowed to use the Spotify logo for that? Thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous5551
  • Visitor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Por que no me reproduce la música de un artista?

Intento escuchar la música de Shakira y me sale que tengo que permitir lo desde mi celular, pero no encuentro algo qur me deje hacerlo, entonces me gustaría una solución en realidad para poder escucharla

• Intento escuchar la música de Shakira y me sale que tengo que permitir lo desde mi celular, pero no encuentro algo qur me deje hacerlo, entonces me gustaría una solución en realidad para poder escuch...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist public+added to profile but others can't see it & links don't work

When I'm logged in on my account I can see my playlist on my profile. Other people cannot see it on my profile and when I send links it says "Couldn't find that playlist". For me it also shows up in the "Discovered on" section of a few artist's pages...

• Visitor
  • ...n the "Discovered on" section of a few artist's pages but when other people visit those pages my playlist still doesn't show up. Searching the playlist name also doesn't work. My other public p...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You Suck by Abigail Breslin

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 13+ and Macbook ProOperating SystemiOS My Question or IssueThe song "You Suck" by Abigail Breslin doesn't play when you go to her page. WHen you go to the single, the song "Drink Up" by Zawezo Del'patio plays.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 13+ and Macbook Pro Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue The song "You Suck" by Abigail Breslin doesn't play when you go to her page. WHen...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify is pausing when playing a specific song

When I listen to my playlist on shuffle and the song Immolation by Thy Art Is Murder (https://open.spotify.com/track/6K0jbA0SSx4ep4CdW65EYW?si=-P8gSmzDTK-HUeJzvX0ILw) should be played it pauses instead. It doesn't matter if I use Android or PC, the p...

• Visitor
  • When I listen to my playlist on shuffle and the song Immolation by Thy Art Is Murder (https://open.spotify.com/track/6K0jbA0SSx4ep4CdW65EYW?si=-P8gSmzDTK-HUeJzvX0ILw) should be played it pauses inste...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution output device selection

There is a major oversite or bug where spotify does not appear in my music apps when running the desktop app. This makes it so I can not choose the channel for my digital soundboard and results in spotify coming through incorrect channels. It makes i...

• Visitor
  • There is a major oversite or bug where spotify does not appear in my music apps when running the desktop app. This makes it so I can not choose the channel for my digital soundboard and results in sp...
  • tuxedobob
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Provide access to a ticketing tool for reporting bugs

Hello,Sometimes I find bugs. And I always have to go through dozens of steps before I get to the help chat with a human behind me to specify the bug I've found. You need to be able to either :- have a chatbot input to report a bug- have a ticketing t...

• Hello, Sometimes I find bugs. And I always have to go through dozens of steps before I get to the help chat with a human behind me to specify the bug I've found. You need to be able to either : - h...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I fix: Spotify app on my LG TV (WebOS) isn’t playing music anymore.

Hello, on our LG TV (WebOS) when we load the Spotify app and try to play a song or playlist it doesn’t work.. it’s connected to the internet, tried turning the tv off and back on, tried closing out of the app and reopening the app, the LG TV is up to...

• Hello, on our LG TV (WebOS) when we load the Spotify app and try to play a song or playlist it doesn’t work.. it’s connected to the internet, tried turning the tv off and back on, tried closing out o...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution My Podcast Is Not Showing Up When I Search

Greetings! I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us if they decide to use the search function. Is it just a matt...

• Regular
  • Greetings!   I am concerned that my podcast is not showing up when I search for it via search bar on my computer or phone. I'd really like for it to be easier for our new listeners to find us ...
  • GavinGoGaming
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Player embed background color not matching cover image

My playlist background color matches my cover image within Spotify (pink), but it is not showing up in the color selector for the embed... only grey or black. How can I fix this? https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4b54jiCtUumzuoc1xYPEsb?si=852d58efc96...

• Casual Listener
  • My playlist background color matches my cover image within Spotify (pink), but it is not showing up in the color selector for the embed... only grey or black. How can I fix this?   https://ope...
  • aiden_jae
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes