Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Blend

My Question or IssueHow do i add a song into a Spotify blend i was invited to because google doesnt help and i just cant add a song .

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue How do i add a song into a Spotify blend i was invited to  because google doesnt help and i just cant add a song .
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I turn off the COVID-19 icons on podcasts?

Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers

• Please allow a switch to turn off the annoying COVID-19 icons on podcasts. I find them visually distracting, and I neither want not need Spotify information about COVID. Cheers
  • Pwog
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 21 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Is Duo functional? Seems like a would be better with two seepeate accounts

Spotify duo won't let both accounts listen to separate songs at the same time.My partner and I head out at similar times and both listen to music or podcasts when driving.Problem is, when she heads off to work its starts belting Disney classics from ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify duo won't let both accounts listen to separate songs at the same time. My partner and I head out at similar times and both listen to music or podcasts when driving. Problem is, when she...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Casting to Chromecast with Google TV does not wake TV

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceChromecast with Google TV My Question or Issue When I cast to the Chromecast with Google TV from my phone it does not wake my TV like other apps do.On my old Chromecast it would wake the TV.Can you add this feature back in p...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Chromecast with Google TV     My Question or Issue   When I cast to the Chromecast with Google TV from my phone it does not wake my TV like oth...
  • Geitenhaar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porque estoy escu hando anuncios si pague por plan premium?

En los podcast ahora me está apareciendo anuncios de publicidad siendo que tengo plan justamente para no tenerla??? Donde reclamo

• Visitor
  • En los podcast ahora me está apareciendo anuncios de publicidad siendo que tengo plan justamente para no tenerla??? Donde reclamo
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on Samsung Tv error

There is error on my Spotify Samsung TV since yesterday says: IDS_WEBVIEE_BODY_UNABLE_TO_LOAD_THE_PAGE_PS_MAY_BE_TEMPORARLY_DOWN_OR_HAVE_MOVED_TO_A_NEW_URL I've reboot the tv, reinstall the app, change the DNS and connection, see if another apps have...

• There is error on my Spotify Samsung TV since yesterday says: IDS_WEBVIEE_BODY_UNABLE_TO_LOAD_THE_PAGE_PS_MAY_BE_TEMPORARLY_DOWN_OR_HAVE_MOVED_TO_A_NEW_URL I've reboot the tv, reinstall the app, ch...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I get my Spotify to stop playing the wrong playlist?

It keeps switching to the wrong playlist when I try to listen to any other one. I’ve tried clearing my cache and logging out and back in but it’s still playing the wrong playlist.

• It keeps switching to the wrong playlist when I try to listen to any other one. I’ve tried clearing my cache and logging out and back in but it’s still playing the wrong playlist.
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Porqué me están cobrando una prueba de 3 meses gratis?!?

Me dieron 3 meses gratis y no respetaron, me han cobrado, tengo la captura como prueba y el registro de su cobro... No me dieron ni un mes pues lo cobraron de mi tarjeta.

• Visitor
  • Me dieron 3 meses gratis y no respetaron, me han cobrado, tengo la captura como prueba y el registro de su cobro... No me dieron ni un mes pues lo cobraron de mi tarjeta.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution the lyrics of the songs aren't working and i already tried with the faqs

the lyrics of any song aren't working, even though i already tried with everything that was in the community help page

• Visitor
  • the lyrics of any song aren't working, even though i already tried with everything that was in the community help page
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to stop the web player from randomly clearing the queue

I add tracks to my queue to listen, however when I pause the music then the web player will sometimes clear the entire queue after a small pause. Sometimes it will clear the entire queue half an hour after pausing, other times it clears it within a f...

• Visitor
  • I add tracks to my queue to listen, however when I pause the music then the web player will sometimes clear the entire queue after a small pause. Sometimes it will clear the entire queue half an hour...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Connect Echo Studio Group Lags When Switching Songs

PremiumUS DeviceEcho Studio Pair I'm experiencing an issue where when using a paired group of 2 echo studios, or 2 echo studios + fire tv stick 4k, there's a delay for starting a song, a delay when I switch songs, and if I skip ahead in a song, or go...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium US   Device Echo Studio Pair    I'm experiencing an issue where when using a paired group of 2 echo studios, or 2 echo studios + fire tv stick 4k, there's a delay for sta...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PSN spotify extremely low volume

DevicePS5 and also ps4 My Question or IssueEver since Spotify was put on PS5 natively maximum volume has gotten lower and lower and also seems the music was normalized too making it not as clear as the music can be. Since this new update 1.006.000 on...

• Casual Listener
  • Device PS5 and also ps4   My Question or Issue Ever since Spotify was put on PS5 natively maximum volume has gotten lower and lower and also seems the music was normalized too making it not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Como mandar convite pra minha filha no número novo dela ?

Não consigo enviar o convite, pois ela tinha Spotify no celular que lhe foi roubado, não encontro a opção na página inicial

• Visitor
  • Não consigo enviar o convite, pois ela tinha Spotify no celular que lhe foi roubado, não encontro a opção na página inicial
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changes to the "Next From: ..." queue not synced over spotify connect when not in shuffling context

PlanPremiumOperating SystemTested with android and linuxMy Question or IssueWhen playing something in its regular order (i.e. not shuffled), reordering or removing tracks in the "Next From: ..." queue (not the actual queue) isn't synced to other devi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Operating System Tested with android and linux My Question or Issue When playing something in its regular order (i.e. not shuffled), reordering or removing tracks in the "Next From:...
  • MihailY
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes