Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Search bar missing in Liked Songs section on Spotify mobile app

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDevice(iPhone 12 Pro)Operating System(iOS 16.4.1)Spotify App Version8.8.30.499My IssueI am experiencing an issue on the Spotify mobile app where the search bar is missing in the Liked Songs section. Additionally, the t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device (iPhone 12 Pro) Operating System (iOS 16.4.1) Spotify App Version 8.8.30.499 My Issue I am experiencing an issue on the Spotify mobile app w...
  • PlatinumMillz
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify on my Chromebook keeps saying page not found

I want to listen to my music but Spotify says Page not found clicked on home didn't help and I don't know what to do

• Visitor
  • I want to listen to my music but Spotify says Page not found clicked on home didn't help and I don't know what to do
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Global podcast listener metric does not equal the sum of each episode

Hi everyone,I am lost with Spotify audience metrics The number of listeners displayed globally (under the name and the logo) is 4 times bigger than the sum of the listeners of each episode .Does anyone have an explanation for it?Plus I am 100% sure t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I am lost with Spotify audience metrics 😅 The number of listeners displayed globally (under the name and the logo) is 4 times bigger than the sum of the listeners of each episode...
  • AlejaR
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Stop sending me spam

Im paying for premium yet you send me spam. By spam i mean eXcLuSiVe dEaLs for concerts. How do I stop this spam?

• Im paying for premium yet you send me spam. By spam i mean eXcLuSiVe dEaLs for concerts. How do I stop this spam?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to change header on spotify profile

Is it possible to change the back rectangular part of a profile? I've seen that the profile photo color will affect that rectangular part but it seems there might be a way to have a separate profile and separate rectangular cover photo.

• Visitor
  • Is it possible to change the back rectangular part of a profile? I've seen that the profile photo color will affect that rectangular part but it seems there might be a way to have a separate profile ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why won't my music continue playing on Google nest

I select my library songs and click to connect to my google device. Song begins, plays for a short time and stops. I have done troubleshooting and cant fix the problem.

• I select my library songs and click to connect to my google device. Song begins, plays for a short time and stops. I have done troubleshooting and cant fix the problem.
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No se vio reflejado mi pago

Hoy me llego un correo (04/26) en el que decía que mi pago no fue realizado, pero en mis movimientos bancarios dice que se hizo hoy, no quiero que me cobren dos veces, por que paso esto?

• Hoy me llego un correo (04/26) en el que decía que mi pago no fue realizado, pero en mis movimientos bancarios dice que se hizo hoy, no quiero que me cobren dos veces, por que paso esto?
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can only listen to ads but only on my Xbox. Premium fixed it then it exp

I can’t listen to my music on Spotify for Xbox there is only ads when click on the music. when the ad ends another comes on repeat I don’t think ads should exist my opinion. also premium expired

• Visitor
  • I can’t listen to my music on Spotify for Xbox there is only ads when click on the music. when the ad ends another comes on repeat I don’t think ads should exist my opinion. also premium expired
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs not loading on AAOS Renault Megane

I have a strange issue where everything works as it should, i can search music and playlists and play them. Only when i touch liked songs the app stays in "loading content" forever. Can someone help?

• Visitor
  • I have a strange issue where everything works as it should, i can search music and playlists and play them. Only when i touch liked songs the app stays in "loading content" forever. Can someone help?
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo premium can't be setup

Plan Migration from individual premium to Duo premium. Country Chile Device Oppo CPH2239 / PC Operating System Android 11 / Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hello everyone. Today 2023-04-25 my individual premium account was gonna expire. This same dat...

luiihns_1-1682435597828.png luiihns_2-1682435653892.png luiihns_3-1682435916488.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Migration from individual premium to Duo premium.   Country Chile   Device Oppo CPH2239 / PC   Operating System Android 11 / Windows 10   My Question ...
  • AlejaR
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Search] Change translated song titles back to their original language

I listen to Fujii Kaze, and a lot of the meaning of the song titles either: 1. Require an understanding of the language because they are in regional dialects2. Use text/online language to express meaning The best example is the first song which is ca...

• Visitor
  • I listen to Fujii Kaze, and a lot of the meaning of the song titles either:   1. Require an understanding of the language because they are in regional dialects 2. Use text/online language to ...
  • Zambiblasian1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Search
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify keeps pausing by itself, only while online

Last night, my spotify randomly started pausing. It pauses every 30 seconds without fail, and it only pauses when I am connected to the internet. I have tried re-installing, logging out and in, disconnecting apps, etc, but it seems like nothing is wo...

• Last night, my spotify randomly started pausing. It pauses every 30 seconds without fail, and it only pauses when I am connected to the internet. I have tried re-installing, logging out and in, disco...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to learn more about Spotify Australia. Can you tell me more about it

I am a student and I want to learn more about the local organisation for uni but I would like to see where Spotify would recommend to look before I search myself.

• Visitor
  • I am a student and I want to learn more about the local organisation for uni but I would like to see where Spotify would recommend to look before I search myself.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can I update my internship application?

Hello,I recently applied for a summer internship position, but since applying, I have received information that I would need to update my application with. Who would I contact in order to update my information? Thanks!

• Visitor
  • Hello, I recently applied for a summer internship position, but since applying, I have received information that I would need to update my application with. Who would I contact in order to update my...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks partner premium not working

I am a current starbucks partner and no matyer how many times i try to activate my premium account, i cant. It reads error and claims something has gone wrong.

• Visitor
  • I am a current starbucks partner and no matyer how many times i try to activate my premium account, i cant. It reads error and claims something has gone wrong.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium code from Grab cannot use

Redeem a two-month free trial for the Spotify premium from Grab. The code provided by Grab is invalid to use in Spotify.

• Visitor
  • Redeem a two-month free trial for the Spotify premium from Grab. The code provided by Grab is invalid to use in Spotify.
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I use Spotify in a hospital to play music for patients?

Hi, I’m trying to find out whether it is possible to use Spotify within a university teaching hospital for psychiatric patients, and whether this can be done as research versus through any official licensing channel on a subscription or payment basis...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I’m trying to find out whether it is possible to use Spotify within a university teaching hospital for psychiatric patients, and whether this can be done as research versus through any official l...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes