Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Song stops 7 seconds before the end on Samsung sound bar

Every song I play if it's an individual song will stop 7 seconds before the end when I use spotify connect on my samsung soundbar HW-N850. This happened just recently, probably from the last update last week. The last song on any playlist will have t...

• Regular
  • Every song I play if it's an individual song will stop 7 seconds before the end when I use spotify connect on my samsung soundbar HW-N850. This happened just recently, probably from the last update l...
  • msy3_m-b54xwi
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Odd recommendations with no clear reasons

I keep getting recommendations for Indian music. I live in the Philippines and have not once shown interest in such music; said music is recommended on any of my devices and has happened within the past 3 hours as of writing this post with no clear r...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting recommendations for Indian music. I live in the Philippines and have not once shown interest in such music; said music is recommended on any of my devices and has happened within ...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't hear Spotify in the PS4

Everytime I open Spotify it mutes all the PS4 and it won't sound again until I close spotify. I've already tried a lot of thing like reinstall Spotify , reset and turn off the PS4, log out, hear another playlist, check for new versions...(Sorry for t...

• Visitor
  • Everytime I open Spotify it mutes all the PS4 and it won't sound again until I close spotify. I've already tried a lot of thing like reinstall Spotify , reset and turn off the PS4, log out, hear anot...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Not working with Google Home in Dubai

PlanPremiumCountryUAEMy Question or IssueJust bought the premium plan so I could use it as a default player for Google Home but it’s not available as an option. Is Spotify available? If so, how do I solve this? If not, why not? And when will it be av...

• Plan Premium Country UAE My Question or Issue Just bought the premium plan so I could use it as a default player for Google Home but it’s not available as an option. Is Spotify available? If s...
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Community][All platforms]video size on the community

on the community the video Box not the Video itself just the outline of the video is too big and takes up a lot of space in the chat so when you click on the "Insert Video" you get options to make it big or small but that's just for the video not for...

_0_0-1684337756123.png _0_1-1684337790484.png Video Box Size.jpg
  • Roadie
  • on the community the video Box not the Video itself  just the outline of the video is too big and takes up a lot of space in the chat so when you click on the "Insert Video" you get options...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to Remove Artist from Release Radar/Radio?

How do you remove an artist from Release Radar? I don't know how or why, but Drake always ends up on my playlists. I don't believe I have ever "liked" or even played a Drake song on purpose, yet I always get Drake showing up. How can I remove an arti...

• Regular
  • How do you remove an artist from Release Radar?  I don't know how or why, but Drake always ends up on my playlists.  I don't believe I have ever "liked" or even played a Drake song on purpo...
  • postpunkgal
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Bug] [Developer] Spotify can't connect to Chromecast Audio

Plan: PremiumCountry: NetherlandsDevice: Samsung Galaxy S20Operating System: Android 11Spotify Version: 8.6.46.886 (latest)Chromecast Version: 1.42.172094 (latest)Question or IssueSpotify app on Android won't always connect to Chromecast Audio.It doe...

• Music Fan
  • Plan: Premium Country: Netherlands Device: Samsung Galaxy S20 Operating System: Android 11 Spotify Version: 8.6.46.886 (latest) Chromecast Version: 1.42.172094 (lat...
  • solarsd
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Connect
  • 12 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo Link disappears from list of devices

I've been using an Amazon Echo Link to send music to my hifi from Spotify (in lieu of a direct Airport Express streaming solution) for a couple of years. Only in recent months the Echo Link speaker disappears from the list under my account. This happ...

• Regular
  • I've been using an Amazon Echo Link to send music to my hifi from Spotify (in lieu of a direct Airport Express streaming solution) for a couple of years.   Only in recent months the Echo Link ...
  • Lyubka
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Fast forward and rewind functions requested

Hi, for me as a musician it's absolutely crucial to be able to fastforward and fastrewind (if I use the correct words)!!! I really hope this will be part of the final release. My friends using other phones are laughing at me:-(

• Regular
  • Hi, for me as a musician it's absolutely crucial to be able to fastforward and fastrewind (if I use the correct words)!!!   I really hope this will be part of the final release. My friends u...
  • N8donth8
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution MOVE THE HIDE SONG BUTTON

SPOTIFY DEVELOPERS: When listening to the Song Radio, can you please please PLEASE move the "Hide Song" button DOWN so that it's NOT at the top of the list. You guys must have just put in this feature because I've managed to hide (and subsequently sk...

• Casual Listener
  • SPOTIFY DEVELOPERS: When listening to the Song Radio, can you please please PLEASE move the "Hide Song" button DOWN so that it's NOT at the top of the list. You guys must have just put in this featur...
  • jwf6464
  • Regular
  • 17 replies
  • 48 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 17 replies
  • 48 likes

Superuser Contribution being able to select songs individually

we should be able to right click and have an option to "select" in desktop at least, so we can then select multiple songs to add to a playlist or to delete, etc.because instead, as of now, you have to add/delete songs one by one or entire playlists- ...

• Casual Listener
  • we should be able to right click and have an option to "select" in desktop at least, so we can then select multiple songs to add to a playlist or to delete, etc. because instead, as of now, you have...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast Disappeared – 2023

CONTEXT- I am the creator of this podcast: https://pod.link/MeetTheLilNouners- Podcast RSS: https://anchor.fm/s/a1f1d384/podcast/rss- Podcast Spotify link (not working): https://open.spotify.com/show/1jEHXKvzjvkjTM9ZjbNYai ISSUE- I recently moved all...

• CONTEXT - I am the creator of this podcast: https://pod.link/MeetTheLilNouners - Podcast RSS: https://anchor.fm/s/a1f1d384/podcast/rss - Podcast Spotify link (not working): https://...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When I use Sort Your Music it says "Trouble getting the user profile"

When I use the Sort Your Music service on Playlist Machinery it says "Trouble getting the user profile" Link: http://sortyourmusic.playlistmachinery.com/

• Visitor
  • When I use the Sort Your Music service on Playlist Machinery it says "Trouble getting the user profile"   Link: http://sortyourmusic.playlistmachinery.com/
  • Klötus
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Display of all ideas on the site.

I'm a fairly new spotify user (6 months) and I have a bunch of new ideas, but it's hard for me to check them for duplicates. I would like that on the site, in addition to the current 3 filters, I could see all the available ideas. (except for the imp...

Zaxvatov_0-1684258655855.png
  • Music Fan
  • I'm a fairly new spotify user (6 months) and I have a bunch of new ideas, but it's hard for me to check them for duplicates.   I would like that on the site, in addition to the current 3 filte...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy concerns due to Premium Duo

If i were to add someone to my Premium Duo plan, that someone would be able to see my spotify profile, somehow? With the previous Duo Mix function it would combine both accounts’ music by default, providing each individual with the name and account o...

• If i were to add someone to my Premium Duo plan, that someone would be able to see my spotify profile, somehow? With the previous Duo Mix function it would combine both accounts’ music by default, pr...
  • kaworu_bloodpaw
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Referencing a Spotify Playlist within Academic Work

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceLaptop, PhoneOperating SystemWindows 11, Android My Question or IssueHiI am writing an academic essay in which I refer to a Spotify playlist I created with a shortlist of songs on. None of the songs are mine, but I collated ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device Laptop, Phone Operating System Windows 11, Android   My Question or Issue Hi I am writing an academic essay in which I refer to a Spotify playlist I cre...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playback failed on my podcast

Plan premium Free/PremiumCountryPoland Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Samsung galaxy S4 Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)Android My Question or IssueMy podcast only recently started to have a video com...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan premium  Free/Premium Country Poland  Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Samsung galaxy S4  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,...
  • Mpoisoned369
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not playing local files on Yamaha MusicCast!

1/ (On Macbook Pro + Mac OS Sierra)Spotifiy does not play the local titles when Airplay connecting to Yamaha WXAD-10 receiver through MusicCast App: The titles appear like unaivailable (dark grey).But Spotify is OK to play them when bluetooth connect...

• Casual Listener
  • 1/ (On Macbook Pro + Mac OS Sierra) Spotifiy does not play the local titles when Airplay connecting to Yamaha WXAD-10 receiver through MusicCast App: The titles appear like unaivailable (d...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Not able to login in my phone using the my phone number. Always showing "something went wrong"

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My music isn't playing

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes