Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics on web player

Solved!

Lyrics on web player

Is there anyway to get an app or programm such as Musixmatch to play on the web player?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry, but this is not possible right now.

You could open up http://musixmatch.com and search for the lyrics you want in a new tab while your music is playing

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

If you're on Chrome (and I think also Firefox, but don't quote me on that), you can get the extension "Lyrics Here by Rob W". Just make sure that you go into the options and enable Spotify (and probably also disable YouTube since it will try to pull up lyrics for any YouTube video, not just songs). Also, if you listen to a lot of metal/hardcore, you'll probably also want to enable plyrics.com and darklyrics.com from the source list.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Sorry, but this is not possible right now.

You could open up http://musixmatch.com and search for the lyrics you want in a new tab while your music is playing

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

"Solved"

Marked as solution

If you're on Chrome (and I think also Firefox, but don't quote me on that), you can get the extension "Lyrics Here by Rob W". Just make sure that you go into the options and enable Spotify (and probably also disable YouTube since it will try to pull up lyrics for any YouTube video, not just songs). Also, if you listen to a lot of metal/hardcore, you'll probably also want to enable plyrics.com and darklyrics.com from the source list.

Lyrics Here by Rob W. Works on Firefox  THANK YOU!!!!

100% Top Fella!!  🙂

@GazzaWales, glad to hear it!

Me: Doc, it hurts when I do "this"

Doc: Stop doing "that". Solved!

Suggested posts