Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Massive Album art bug

Solved!

Massive Album art bug

I have a very big problem about the 1.1.0 version. In my "starred playlist" i have two local files without cover. So if i control the music from the lock screen and the next song will be one of the local songs the song title don't show the currently played music,it stay in the prev music,but if i skip the 2 local file,the next song will be good. It's hard to explain,so i made a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDtQqL4dXU&feature=youtu.be

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is currently a bug with local files where it won't display album art inside the app, as well as not displaying info on the lock screen.

Low resolution album art is also a bug.

The developers are already aware of these bugs. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I can confirm that I've reproduced this problem on my iPhone 5 (version 1.1.0.2549).  I reproduced it by creating a new playlist, adding two local files (one with art, one without) and one streaming file, and then playing the playlist. The album art and track title appears correctly on the local file with art, as well as the streamed song (I used 'All Delighted People'). When I hit the 'next' arrow to skip from the streamed song to the art-less local file, the track information from the streamed file remains on-screen while the local track plays: it even shows the wrong track length. I've attached a screenshot below.

Photo Apr 28, 12 01 55 PM.png

Marked as solution

There is currently a bug with local files where it won't display album art inside the app, as well as not displaying info on the lock screen.

Low resolution album art is also a bug.

The developers are already aware of these bugs. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts