Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ALL of my playlists have disappeared!!!

ALL of my playlists have disappeared!!!

Hi everyone,

I'm a little concerned as I opened up my spotify one day to find all of my playlists (apart from songs I've starred) had gone! Even playlists I just followed. I then realised that the payment hadn't come out of my account yet and I then paid it but no playlists have come back and spotify have never deleted them when it's happened in the past before.

I've tried logging out and logging back in using Facebook and without. Could someone help? I'm pretty upset about it as it is hours of music I'd put together!
4 Replies

Normally when this happens, you have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account which may not have been your fault.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly as they will need to lend a hand to get you back to your original account. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Tried all that but I don't think it's a different login as I have the same profile picture and starred songs 😞 just all my playlists have disappeared! Will contact the spotify team directly! Thanks for your help 🙂

If your starred tracks are still there, can you restore your playlists from here?
https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

OMG there they are! Thank you so much! No idea how they all deleted themselves hahaha. Happy now 🙂

Suggested posts