Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Albums missing from artist page but can be found using search

Albums missing from artist page but can be found using search

I've been trying recently to find some new albums on the Spotify IPad app by looking at the artist album page. Specifically, The Offspring. When I look in the albums tab from the artist page, I was surprised to see the most recently released album (Days Go By) wasn't available. So, out of curiosity, I searched for the album. Sure enough, there it was even though a direct link from the artist page didn't show the album at all. 

Im not sure if this is a bug for just this one artist or multiple, but I find it highly inconvenient that looking for albums straight from the artist page(s) doesn't return everything which is available.

Has anyone else experienced this on the IPad or IPhone apps? Or know of any artists which this bug occurs?

Just curious. As well as wanted to bring this some attention.

1 Reply

I was just going to post the same issue when I found your posting.  I am experiencing the same issue on both my iPad and iPhone.  For example, if you search for "Lady Gaga" (don't judge) then "Born This Way" does not get returned.  But if you search "Born This Way" you can access the album.

Suggested posts