Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

App crashes ALL THE TIME while online

App crashes ALL THE TIME while online

Hello all.

I'm having trouble using the iphone app because every time I log on, it freezes, then crashes. If I'm fast I can switch to offline mode in settings and then scroll around for a while, but as soon as I go online the system freezes again. I've had this problem for a while but thought it would go away. I've reinstalled the app and even reset the entire phone, nothing works.

My device is a mc603ks iphone 4 running iOS 5.1 and the version of spotify is 0.4.23.11.g86a7d473.

Is there a limit to how many playlists the app can handle? Don't delete mine, I'd rather keep the account in a state not functioning for iphone.

4 Replies

Seriously? Not a single reply even hinting on whatever kind of problem this could be?

I'm to tired to be angry. I'll just stay disappointed.

I also reported the same problem via a form on this website. Still no email response, is it really that hard?

Don't hold your breath. I think 'support' have retreated into an underground bunker somewhere.

I've been experiencing the same problem, I'm using the same version of the spotify app (0.4.23.11.g86a7d473) on iOS 4.2.1 (8C148) on a iphone 3g.

I have about 140 playlists saved, when ever I put the app in online mode, it crashes after 5 mins. The only way to get it to work it to be in offline mode all the time.

The irony is that I can't even get any new playlist into offline mode because the app crashes before they are sync'd. I currently only have 2 playlist in offline mode : (

What's the point in paying a subscription for offline mode in the app when it doesn't even work.

Any solution to the problem? I've had the same issue for weeks now... 

Suggested posts