Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded music often disabled in airplane mode.

Downloaded music often disabled in airplane mode.

I have premium. I'm able to download music and play it offline- for the most part. However I have a frequent issue that if I go to airplane then it shows all my music as not downloaded, suggesting I got online and download. But if I flip it off airplane mode then it's there like nothing happened ready to play with the green downloaded icon showing. If I start playing and then go to airplane mode it's fine.
Problem is worse when I'm in remote regions and don't have a connection to prompt it to play. Then I'm out of luck.
I searched the forums but have not found anything specific to this. I currently don't have access to a good wifi connection to clear cache and redownload everything so that's the one thing I haven't tried.
Two of the messages I get are:
When clicking on say Albums category of My Music id be created with "your favorite albums will appear here" - it doesn't even list all my saved albums! Same for artists and songs.
Or visiting a downloaded album it'll say "you haven't saved anything from this album. Save this album to keep it in your music."

It's just infuriating for it to claim I don't have something that I clearly do.
0 Replies

Suggested posts