Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I view EVERY song that is downloaded offline on iOS?

How can I view EVERY song that is downloaded offline on iOS?

I know under "Your Music", I can see Playlists, Songs, Artists, Albums. And I know I can filter each category to show only offline. 

But I have some "songs" and some "playlists" offline and they are different. I want to see all the offline (downloaded) songs in one place with one search bar. Is this available? 

8 Replies

There is currently no way to do this in the app.

You could however add all the songs to a playlist so that when you are offline you can just go to the playlist.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, you can add them all to a playlist but that means individually adding each song. You'd think there would be an option to see ALL of your music in one place.

Is it possible to do on the desktop instead of IOS??

It means when I'm offline (which is a lot when commuting), I can't easily see what I can listen to.

Also, when trying to clear music off my phone, if I've saved an album but not as a playlist, there's literally no way to find that it's taking up memory on the phone.

This is kind of a must a feature.

For Android (not sure about iOS) You can view and delete each song, playlist, or album you downloaded by going to MY FILES on your phone. Look for the ANDROID folder then under that folder find DATA folder. Under DATA open SPOTIFY folder and open FILES. You will see all songs, playlists, and albums and you can delete what you don't want and view how much memory they use. If it's hard to do on your phone you can download a file management APP like esFile manager from Google Play store for free

by going into 'songs', pulling down the search bar, and clicking the three lines, you can choose to only see songs you've downloaded 🙂

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately nothing like that exists for iOS
that I'm aware of.

it is definitely there, although it should be made easier to access
image.png

I have downloaded many great playlists from spotify but i don't know what songs i have. I wish the my library section was better organized so that when i click my songs or artists it shows all the artists or song i have including those that are from playlists. Is there an app that can agglomerate it all and show me what music i have?

Suggested posts