Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

If I delete the Spotify app on Ipad to clear the cache will it also delete my offline playlist?

Solved!

If I delete the Spotify app on Ipad to clear the cache will it also delete my offline playlist?

Hello,

I was just wondering if I deleted the spotify ipad 2 app to clear my cache since their isn't a button to do this will this also delete my offline playlist too? I know the playlist will be there, but will I have to download all the songs again?? The reason I ask is my Ipad is only 16 gb and one of my playlist has over a thousand songs offline, but I also listen to spotify over the air so just curious.

Thanks

Josh

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Josh.

The offline playlists are stored within the cache, so reinstalling the application will also mean that any offline playlists you have stored will need to be resynced too.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Josh.

The offline playlists are stored within the cache, so reinstalling the application will also mean that any offline playlists you have stored will need to be resynced too.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks 🙂

I do not know how to delete my account and I've tried to get help through the contact thing but they wouldn't tell me how to exactly delete my account and I really want my account deleted, can someone please help me?
Thanks,
Jade

Suggested posts